- Accomplished Business Analyst skilled in achieving operational efficiency and increasing revenue in the financial services, health care and manufacturing industries. Business process improvement, human resources, data analysis and IT support experience.
- Develop positive relationships with internal business partners, seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Work closely with internal business partners to document a functional understanding of the business use of applications and what processes have been developed against the data and functions associated with those applications. Keep documentation up to date on a regular basis.
- Identify and document data challenges that may exist.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the application and associated procedures documenting all points of weakness with suggestions for areas of improvement for review with the business.
- Lead and/or participate in requirement gathering and issue resolution meetings with technical and business resources. Define and document business requirements and functional specifications as needed.
- Ensure that issues are identified, communicated to appropriate business and technical staff and resolved in a timely manner.
- Present design ideas, status reports and application information in a well - organized and effective manner.
- Effectively manage business partner expectations, communicate status of all open work.
- Maintain documentation for all support and issue resolution tasks associated with support of the application.
- Perform business analysis of new and existing functionality and author the Tier 2 SA requirements for TMTE, change management, incident management and UET/ICOMS projects
- Coordinate and partner with project managers on planning deliverables and timelines and ensure that the NOC is supported with the appropriate toolkit and monitoring capabilities to effectively and quickly restore service interruptions.
- Responsible for supporting and collaborating with the Change Management Board on establishing and building a prioritization model and matrix for change activity to drive improvement processes surrounding ECRs, UNO and EVS ticketing.
- Determines Project goals and priorities with management, program manager and/or project sponsors.
- Supports requirements of the enterprise program manager to provide necessary information and support for successful program delivery including UAT testing.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs. Manages and communicates a clear vision of the projects objectives, and motivate the cross functional project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by the entire team.
- Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities. Coordinates team activities to meet project milestones.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods. Manages resource assignment and tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with the line of business resource managers.
- Manages resource assignment and tracking to the project plan and project schedule in coordination with the line of business resource managers.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, BRD’s or other outputs.
- Responsible for managing projects for the Front Office business processes related to HR Onboarding/Recruitment, Legal and Compliance.
ESD Technical Business Analyst
- Consults with internal customers and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes.
- Performs research and fact-finding to determine business requirements and specifications for development of end-user programs, operational procedures and support and systems.
- Communicates these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that applications accurately meet business users' goals.
- Develops and administers tools to measure the results of efforts; documents the value of services provided.
- Assisted with triage and documentation of Avaya IVR outage issues, enhancements, maintenance and root cause analysis.
- Managed IVR task for calls with the Avaya vendor to review and discuss upcoming activities and projects affecting the IVR application.
- At higher levels, leads others in functional design process, advises of tools to use in testing/training and new methodologies, and develops long-term strategy for functional design initiatives; develops strategic means to address common issues.
- Interacts with users and staff to evaluate possible implementation of new technology for the CCI enterprise; Documents, maintains, and communicates a knowledge base in support of industry directions and key IT trends
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Develops documentation standards and develops templates; provides guidance and support in the storage and retrieval of documents
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions using Visio and other process mapping tools.
- Directed and supervised team of key technical and business personnel while ensuring proper security measures were being implemented in protecting client and patient data.
- Identify customer's needs, business requirements and additional business opportunities for the API and data system.
- Led cross-functional teams to analyze and understand the operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes.
- Performed business risk assessments and conducted business analysis in determining projects risk and mitigations.
- Collaborated with programmers and architect to assess and investigate and identify customer requirements.
- Conducted activity-based analysis of business processes and made recommendations based on the findings.
- Worked with the business customer(s) to define requirements of stakeholders, requirements conflict resolution procedures and the requirements team structures.
- Responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the project team as they relate to requirements.
- Ensured that quality business analysis standards were met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables.
- Confirmed the requirements were specified in a manner suitable for the intended audience and were understandable, unambiguous and capable of being implemented and tested.
- Provided Helpdesk support and resolutions for various problems and queries elated to the Sales CRM application for Account Executives and Management.
- Actively promoted the optimum use of IT and telecommunications capability by educating users about how to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Responsible for solving CRM system issues such as system access, password and data integrity of the Account Executives.
- Assisted the company in maintaining robust, reliable, efficient and flexible customer management tool and computer-based systems.
- Prepared documentation and training materials, coordinated and facilitated CRM related trainings for new employees.
- Key administrator/project member for the upgrade of the current CRM system in order to improve performance and align business processes.
- Responsible for developing, coordinating and facilitating new employee orientation and various management staff in-service trainings.
- Assisted line management with the coordination of staff training needs.
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships and accounts.
- Responsible for providing sales and marketing support for over 400 Account Executives, management and support staff.
Business Process Operations Analyst
- Identified process boundaries and determined opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Attended Lean Six Sigma and Rapid Improvement Events to identify optimal streamlines.
- Researched, processed, analyzed, routed and took corrective action for assigned cases in the (CSTS) Customer Satisfaction Tracking System.
- Oversaw the high-level compliance with all procedures, business rules and customer requests and ensured CSTS cases were clearly defined, supporting documentation secured and requested actions were valid.
- Monitored and analyzed user feedback and system performance to determine failures within applications and business processes.