- He is a Certified Scrum Master who possesses a strong background in information technology, with 5+ years’ experience in helping organizations improve their agile scrum process.
- His work involves coaching Product Owners to ensure they can deliver value to their customer and help development teams improve self - organization and cross functional skills.
- He supports teams by removing impediments and coaches’ teams on scrum best practices.
- He is adept in other agile frameworks such as SAFE, XP, Kanban and Lean. Confidential also has a technical background in SQL SERVER MANAGEMENT STUDIO (SSMS), SQL SEVER REPORTING SERVICES (SSRS) and SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES (SSIS).
- Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP, Capacity Planning, Estimation, Planning Poker, Product Owner, WSJF, MoSCow
- Value Stream, PI Planning, Product Backlog, Sprint backlog, Increment. Unit Test, Demo, Regression Testing
- Task Breakdown, Capacity Planning, Estimation, T-Shirt sizing, Planning Poker, Kanban, Cycle time, Work item age
- Throughput, Workflow visualization, Work in progress (WIP) Epic, User stories, PBI, INVEST Model
- Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Working Agreement, Team Charter, SDLC, Agile requirements
- JIRA, Rally, TFS, Azure Dev Ops, CI/CD, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, TABLEAU, POWER BI, SSMS.
Confidential, PLANO, TX
- Tracking Performance Indicators/Metrics and addressing any issues as they arise. These metrics include Velocity, Burndown charts, Release progress, etc.
- Developed team dashboard to help track metrics and improvement for the team.
- Facilitated Agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and sprint demos)
- Responsible for providing metrics, project estimations and timelines to client.
- Protected team from internal and external distractions. Educated and reinforce Scrum methodology (framework not methodology) and agile framework to team members.
- Helped the product management organization to conduct UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Facilitated release retrospective and cross-team retrospective. Resolved impediments in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Conduct Release planning meetings and facilitate business analysis activities.
- Experience in working with Portfolio, Program Management, RTE, Scrum masters, development team on designing and executing daily stand ups.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrums and notified the RTE about roadblocks, correlated dependencies and aligned the project goals.
- Facilitated Team Breakout sessions in the Program Increment planning.
Confidential, Irving Texas
- Ensure external influence does not affect the work of the team for each sprint.
- Act as a servant leader to ensure team needs are been met on a consistent basis.
- Coach Team Members and train co-workers about the agile processes and framework.
- Facilitated 2 scrum Teams and coordinated scrum of scrums for Confidential Monitoring & performance Systems
- Continually resolve any blocks for monitoring team by contacting appropriate stakeholder /SME to help resolve roadblocks.
- Involved in creating User Stories, prioritization, iteration / Sprint planning, Release planning, Scrum Retrospective.
- Assisted ART (Agile Release Train teams) and scrum teams in conflict resolution. Empowering the teams with the Pillars of Scrum such as increasing Transparency, Inspection and Adaptation.
- Expertise in transitioning organizations from traditional Waterfall to Agile using Scrum/SAFe framework.
- Assisted in implementing SAFe (Scaled agile framework) and Facilitated Quarterly Program increment (PI) planning events across the organization.
- Worked with Technical teams to help improve their technical best practices using established like mob programming, pair programming and swarming.
- Assist the team to resolve the impediments arise during the development cycle.
- Conduct estimation sessions with dev team using planning poker and T-Shirt sizing methods.
- Used various Agile games such as ‘we’re having a party’, ‘Football Scrum’, ‘you are in control’ to help facilitate meetings.
- Trained the support team on how to use Kanban to move tickets faster through the lane; the support team saw 75% improvement in ticket resolution.
- Assisted with prioritization and resolution of Product Backlog Items (PBI) to maintain the Product back log to the Product Owner.
Confidential, IRVING TX
- Responsible for leading the requirements management process for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) across the organization.
- Developed user stories and worked directly with other product owners, system engineers, program managers, developers, testers, and customers to define features and technical user stories as the regulatory requirements for the ACA.
- Mentoring and coaching team members on Lean and Agile principles.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Worked closely with counterparts in Product Management to align on the vision, program backlog, and roadmap.
- Worked closely and daily with Scrum teams to ensure output was aligned with expectations.
- Involved in Designing, Developing and Testing of the ETL (Extract, Transformation, and Load) strategy to populate the data from various source systems feeds using SSIS.
- Utilized a proprietary platform ( Confidential ACAMP) for full data extraction, load, and transformation (ETL).
- Advanced creation of complex SQL queries, and stored procedures under SSMS to validate data imports, diagnose issues, and produce analytics for client feedback.
- Worked with business users to define scope of the project and business requirement specifications.
- Performed functional, system and user acceptance testing (UAT). Executed SQL queries for data retrieval and validation.
- Applied the use of advanced software development techniques such as ETL Mapping design to development.
- Performed complex SQL queries in ETL process with SSIS to increase functionality
- Gathered system functionality requirements by conducting user interviews and JAD Sessions.
- Developed UML diagrams (Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, and Business Context Diagrams) to document business activity and flow of information.
- Documented Use Cases from the business and systems requirements and worked with developers to build system architecture.
- Used a Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to measure the impact of the proposed system and align them with enterprise Business requirements.
- Worked closely with product owner in the management and prioritization of product backlogs which involves various modifications usually triggered by a change in requirements.
- Assist Quality Assurance Testers with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to test the usability of the new application.
- Monitored version control and defect tracking activities, using HP Quality Center and Rational ClearQuest.
- Ensured user stories pass INVEST model and meets Definition of Ready.