- Dynamic and energetic Technical Recruiter with 8 years career experience in science & technology recruiting companies. I am highly adept in behavioral interviewing, ATS, and Human Resource Information System. Exhibits excellent organizational and communication skills.
Business Systems Account Manager
- Experienced in full life cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening resumes, phone interviews background/reference checks, negotiate offers to on - board.
- Good understanding of new technologies and solutions that are driving the market opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with leadership qualities highly goal-oriented, individual with a successful track record of managing customer and vendor relationships in the IT infrastructure/sales area.
- Involved in the end - to-end process of Marketing Bench candidates.
- Maintaining friendly rapport with the consultants and making them aware of submissions, vendor/Implementation partner s calls, and client interviews.
- Giving closures to the organization with a good rate and placing the consultant mostly in long term projects.
- Keeping the management in the loop on clients interviews, project start dates, etc.
- Working directly with end clients requirements like Tier1 vendors/Implementation partners.
- Maintaining Database of all Consultants/Vendors whichever submitted or rejected by clients.
- Follow up till the candidate joins the organization and updating the status of all rejects/hold status accordingly.
- Having a good understanding of tax terms Corp-to-Corp/ W2/ 1099.
- Supported and demonstrated the company's mission, vision, and core values.
- Recruited and placed over 100 + consultants (W2, H1b, 1099)
- Manage, mentor and guide a team of onsite and offshore Recruiters (9-25)
- Prospected, developed and managed mid to large accounts from identification to closure - local across the US.
- Always performed 25-30 % over quota.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Business Development Manager
- Partnered with several vendors including Netapp, Veeam, AMI, Acquia, Gigamon, Extrahop, Bridgeworks, and several others to provide solutions for our clients
- Commercial and Federal experience providing disruptive IT Solutions that accelerate and improve our client’s infrastructure
- Collaborated with Sr Management on the Data and Storage Management division
Information Technology Specialist
- Outside Business Consultant in charge of locating and negotiating merchant processing contracts with business owners.
- Provide in depth analysis of business owners processing needs showing where there is savings with the firm’s solutions.
- Exceeded monthly sales quotas while keeping current customer retention very high
- Adept in requirements gathering, developing job descriptions, skills marketing, and delivering comparative advantages of client’s position in market.
- Areas of experience include but are not limited to Application Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, and Network Infrastructure.
- Extensive experience with MaxHire, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, Indeed and more