- Experienced Business Process Services (BPS) professional with extensive, 20+years’ experience in BPO/ Business Process/ KPO/ Shared Services industry across Finance & Accounting Operations, Solutions & Sales support, Contact Center (Inbound & Outbound), Property & Casualty, Healthcare, Reinsurance, Auto & Home Insurance, Retail Financing, Training and Six Sigma operations.
- Process Improvement, BPO Front & back - office Operations, Six Sigma Green Belt (GB) and Lean certification, F&A Consulting & Solution Design, Contact Center experience (Outbound Collections & Inbound Customer Service), Project Management, Training & LMS systems, Expertise in MS-Visio, Six Sigma tools (FMEA, Fishbone, Paretos etc.), Lean concepts(VSM,5S etc.), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Technology implementation and Client & People management.
Lead RPA & Business Process Consultant
Confidential, St Paul, MN
- Involved in performing RPA assessments, and identifying Business Process optimization opportunities for a Confidential Healthcare provider client based out of St Louis, MO.
- Key responsibilities include: Lead/ facilitate RPA Assessment meetings, client communication, perform ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ state design and documentation (in Visio), working out process optimization opportunities. Also involved in doing ROI estimation, creating PDD’s, and interacting and presenting RPA assessment findings, and report-outs to client’s leadership, project sponsors or other client stakeholder teams.
- Drove client RPA design workshops to perform 'As-Is' and 'To-Be' state RPA Design. Front-ended and conducted RPA solution design workshops with client stakeholders to map ‘As-Is’ state and come up with future ‘To-Be’ state design (using MS-Visio). These workshops depicted how proposed Automation/ RPA solutions, Lean or any Process Re-engineering steps would look like in a future state. Note: Have worked on RPA consulting assignments/ projects, where RPA platforms used were -- BP, UiPath or Automation Anywhere (AA)
- Performed BRD/SDD/PDD requirements gathering and putting together the BRD/SDD or PDD documentation.
- Prepared (or put together) test-data/ test-cases for development teams, and then worked in tandem with offshore/ onshore development teams during Bot development and UAT phases.
- Prepared and presented / pitched RPA assessment report-outs to senior client leadership/ executive teams.
- Created Business case and did CBA (Cost benefit analysis).
- Performed a certain amount of cross selling and revenue generation in client engagements.
- Supported Sales and account teams in responding to RFI, RFP’s (as needed by my leadership team at times)
- Contributed to RPA projects across: Insurance, Analytics and Financial services clients. Have performed extensive set of high-level ‘Discovery’ to very detailed ‘Deep-dive’ analysis, assessments, performing BRD/ SDD documentation, and providing oversight to RPA solutions development for varied, multiple clients and processes.
Program Manager (Non-technical role)
- Provided end-to-end oversight, management, tracking and reporting of all RPA/Robotics tools deployment within Bayview’s Financial Services or other enterprise functions (i.e. Mortgages, Loan processing, Finance, IT, HR, Legal etc.)
- Involved in oversight of 7 ongoing RPA projects as part of company’s larger RPA implementation plan.
- Involved in team initiatives such as: participating in Discovery/ process analysis sessions, process-flow mapping exercises, formulating an RPA COE (center of excellence) methodology; standardizing process flow templates, determining RPA phase wise timelines & deliverables, and a risk and mitigation strategy framework.
- FTE sizing/ capacity model creation. Project managing and working with various internal teams and stakeholders (e.g. transition, automation, analytics, consulting, pricing/ commercial teams etc.) or, external vendors and third parties to provide comprehensive and differentiated solutions to client RFX/ proposal responses.
- Performing consulting activities like--- conducting due diligence (DD), process analysis and solution validation activities at client sites; solution defense discussions; MS-Visio based ‘As-Is’ vs ‘To-Be’ state process documentation, delivery & target operating models (TOM), transformation plan, SIPOCs. Determining outsourceabilty %, conducting operational benchmarking, core vs non-core analysis, marking-up SOWs, Robotics (RPA), automation, and implementing BPO enabler tools, and productivity improvement ideas within client’s Finance organization.
- Worked on multi-client opportunities across verticals such as: Healthcare, Energy & Resources, Manufacturing, Financial Services (FS). Part of four successful bids/ pursuits with Total Contract Value (TCV) > USD 40 Million
Assistant Vice President
- Headed the IHC Business Development Division at EXL. Led a team of three bid specialists charged with responsibility of responding to all bid requests, both foreign and domestic, within IHC space (RFP’s, RFI’s, strategy decks etc.)
- Provided end-to-end pursuit management, new client acquisition and sales strategies, working with Sales & Account teams in shaping deal responses and end-to-end response to proposals within the Insurance & Healthcare (IHC) vertical
- Additionally, led & provided management oversight to all new and existing client site visit events
BPO Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales & Consulting Manager
- Involved in designing and presenting end-to-end business solutions to client RFX’s (RFI’s, Business cases, RFP’s, Pricing quotes, tools and tech enabled solutions, etc.) within the F&A space (across P2P, O2C and R2R towers).
- Performing onsite consulting, solution defense and shared services optimization activities such as: ‘As-Is’ state documentation, ‘Heat-mapping’, gap-analysis, solution pitchouts, scoping process improvements, automation and productivity improvement strategies and ‘To-be’ state recommendations for client’s Finance organization.
- Creating Process Flow Diagrams (using MS-Visio), explicitly listing hand-offs and control points envisioned in client’s future state Finance organization
- Designed, or directed teams to create F&A Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SIPOCs using tools such as Epiplex. Also, extensively involved in conducting and creating FMEA (Failure-Mode- Effect-Analysis)
- Working with internal IT/Tools/Automation team(s) during business requirement gathering (BRD) phases for incorporating user-functionalities, process improvement ideas and other recommendations into final tools development and deployment.
- Part of six successful pursuit wins with Total Contract Value (TCV) totaling> USD $70 Million.