- Experienced Business Analyst & Product Owner with a proven track record of stakeholder satisfaction and project cost savings.
- Having made the transition from successful software sales and lead generation professional to both a functional business side & IT SME, I bring a unique skill set and perspective to the role having worked ‘in the shoes’ of business stakeholders.
- Working within Waterfall, Iterative, SCRUM and Agile Methodologies
- Business & System Requirements gathering and elicitation both functional & non - functional and establishing traceability to the business vision
- User Story/EPIC creation in JIRA, Trello & Rally Agile tools
- Agile Experience: Eliciting business needs, building user stories, maintaining user stories in the product and sprint backlogs, Biweekly backlog grooming & prioritizing user stories per business value/vision
- Documentation: Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Business Requirements Matrices, Business Use Case (BUCs), System Requirements Specification (SRSs) Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, User Interface Design, Automated Test Scripts, Test Strategy, Test Case, Prioritization Matrix, ROI Model
- Solid understanding of Data services, Data ETL using SQL query tools and applications
- Leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Hands on experience of most ‘non-code’ configuration tasks (SFDC)
- Business Architecture: As Is & To Be Business Process re-engineering/mapping in Visio, Lucid Charts and other BPM tools.
- The support and driving of all projects, including contribution to the gathering of business requirements, solution and technical design, test plan design, and coordination of testing with end user and deployment of new functionality
- Advising team on the strategic direction the application should take, including 3rd party add-ons or additional applications
- Maintaining, enhancing, and creating reports and dashboards, workflow, validation rules, approval processes, field creation, views and custom object implementation, as requested
Salesforce Product Owner
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Salesforce Product Owner working and delivering on a ‘Net New’ single platform CRM, Applicant Tracking and HRMS system built on SFDC Lightning Experience covering 2300 Internal Recruiting, Sales and Back Office users.
- Product Owner (Functional Lead) of "Net New" SFDC Lightning Experience implementation to 2200 recruiting, sales and corporate Confidential employees/users.
- IG Lead on strategic IT platform assessment done in partnership with KPMG evaluating best fit CRM, Talent Management & Data/Analytics solutions for organizational-wide digital transformation.
- This initiative also includes the evaluation of AI & Machine Learning concepts and platforms for future use.
Confidential - Duluth GA
- IT BA - Sales Order Reporting (SOR) Project (Integration between Anaplan & SFDC) for SPIFF Incentive segment through Sprint I & 2.
- Full BRD & User Story, EPIC creation (in Trello agile tool) and sign off for Sprints 1,2 & 3
- Unit Testing and UAT Lead
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Lead EIS BSA - Wholesale Loan Origination System (LOS) initiative project (nCino)
- Team BA of the functional & system requirements gathering processes for Release I & II of the project which included BRS (Business Requirements Spec), SRS (System Requirements Spec) elicitation, gathering, rework and sign off in conjunction with the Confidential Wholesale Commercial BIO (Business Information Office) team Owned, authored and conducted the triweekly end to end application smoke testing process in dev & preprod environments for both pre code pulls and post deployments:
- Continuous testing of the full Loan lifecycle process: Account/Lead - Opportunity - Submit to Underwriting (creation of Loan + Credit Package) - Underwriting - Approval - Pre closing - Closing - Doc Review - Post Closing - Loan Servicing utilizing the Sales, Underwriting, Approval, Closer and Loan Servicer nCino User Profiles
- COMPASS, MRA, CIS, LDP, OK Lending Limits, TBE, OBIQ/DDA and THOR
- Continuous testing of key nCino functionality: Opportunity-Loan-Credit Package/Facility conversion process, Collateral Pledge, Fees & Repayment Schedules and Credit Memo
- Validated test data from legacy system (CLO) using SQL queries
- Owned/managed weekly code deployment/promotion process from the development to ITCA (preprod) SFDC environments
- Own/write, compile, facilitate and disseminate the weekly Deployment Request form between the various project teams and then send to the Release Management teams prior to deployments
- Wrote Technical Design Documentation (TDD) covering three different integrations points into LOS in coordination with Accenture (3rd party Implementation) team/s
Functional Business Analyst
- Functional Business Analyst on VISTA Equity Partners Portfolio project
- Track Lead for Sales & CPQ covering three VISTA Portfolio companies (AGData, Social Solutions & Dealer Socket)
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Requirements Gathering
- Solution Configuration (Admin/Config)
- Leading Bi Weekly Track Lead sessions with the portfolios
- Use Case testing
- Cross functional collaboration with development teams and other track leads
Advanced Business Systems Analyst
- Lead BA on all projects, enhancement requests and data fixes requiring IT involvement.
- Working in coordination with SFDC Admin (Business), external (Internet Creations- SFDC partner) and internal SFDC developers (IT)
- Managing all integrations with JD Edwards, Big Machines, Eloqua and other legacy systems
- Queried SQL server database to extract data to build business reports which could not yet be met by SFDC analytics
- Created internal change management process around SFDC
- Help created SFDC Governance Model within AGCO NA
- Keeping log of crucial system overview data such as Custom Object, User License and API usage as well as data storage, Custom tab usage and governor limits
- Managing all items SFDC within the weekly IT Change Approval Board (CAB) process
- Lead weekly SFDC Team meeting with Business and IT stakeholders to discuss all things SFDC
- Lead BA on all integrations with Salesforce.com CRM
- Lead BA on implementation and ongoing support
- Lead BA on implementation and ongoing support
- Lead Functional BA on implementation and ongoing support
- Totally customized application developed by Virtusa (Westborough MA/Hyderabad India)
Marketing Operations Business Analyst
- Gathered Business and Technical Requirements from Customer Marketing/WireWire Teams
- Built Business and Technical User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scenarios based on Business Requirements
- Communicated all Requirements to IT Salesforce.com Configuration Team
- Initiated and led all interdepartmental Business Requirements gathering and Use Case testing sessions with business and SFDC practice IT teams
- Initiated and led all Joint Application Design (JAD) pre-rollout sessions
- Ensured sign off on all artifacts
- Managed and manipulated most external data files for migration in Salesforce.com via the APEX DataLoader
- Testing of Database functionality in new Salesforce.com Customer Reference Database
- Built, managed and disseminated all collaborated Business Requirement documentation via internal SharePoint site
- Recommended and helped implemented the use of Salesforce.com Content/Libraries as attachment repository solution for Customer Reference records
- SFDC Sales Cloud (Chatter, Groups and Deal Rooms) provisioning and training for Customer Marketing/WireWire Teams
- Report and Dashboard configuration for Customer Marketing/WinWire Teams in new Salesforce.com Customer Reference environment
- Ongoing Training of Customer Marketing/WireWire Teams on new Salesforce.com Customer Reference Database
Confidential - Weston, FL
- One of two departmental (Sales Operations Dept.) administrators of Salesforce.com CRM tool, including ongoing maintenance, training of field sales personnel, report and dashboard building and tweaking as well as custom object configuration for all Sales Operations supporting over 300 users
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and other setup options within SFDC
- Monitoring, managing and improving Sales database quality by leveraging tools (APEXdata loader, People Importer) to consolidate, standardize, update, and mass import/delete data as required
- Project Manager of migrating 7,600 (via the APEXDataLoader) customer contracts, purchase orders, addendums, license agreements and other legal documentation from Doculex document management database into a designated, secured Workspace within SFDC’s CRM Content object and subsequently attached each document to their respective Account page in SFDC, making all documentation accessible to Sales, Sales Operations, Post Sale Administration and Legal Departments.
- Company point of contact for all Salesforce.com CRM Content/Workspace initiatives
- Performing structure weekly, monthly and annual audit cleanup of Sales user’s database for continued improvement of data quality
- Point of contact for and execution of all sales territory changes and realignments in Salesforce tool.