Confidential, Richardson, TX
Workforce Planning & Associate Project Delivery Specialist
- Participate in requirement elicitation sessions with technology partners to represent the business need across low complexity enterprise projects. Provides input to business requirements, approves and provides sign off on final requirements prior to delivery.
- Work with end - users and process owners to assess current processes and procedures and makes recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Facilitates troubleshooting with the technical team to analyze and resolve production issues in a timely manner. Able to identify root causes based on prior system knowledge and advanced analytical skills.
- Resolve problems with products or projects, working across teams.
- Track key project milestones to ensure business needs are delivered timely, based on the project schedule and SDM Basic methodology.
- Enforce the use of project controls and tools that ensures accurate status reporting, management of risks, issues, changes and defects as defined in the Business Release Schedule and SDM. Provides progress reports to management on a regular basis as defined by project dashboard.
- Participate in review of user acceptance testing plans and testing updates along project delivery life cycle to ensure business need is being met and updates can be provided back to end users regarding delivery risks/impacts.
- Engage in review of application performance test results to ensure business SLA’s are met.
- Escalate complex critical performance issues to management.
- In collaboration with the process owners, develop the communications and training plan for key messages, project updates, and key decisions for each project to the impacted business unit. Review and verify documentation of processes and procedures is accurate. Lead the non-technical systems roll out.
Confidential, Addison, TX
Workforce Management Analyst
- Work directly with the site operations management teams to build staffing strategies that take into account all possible variables that may affect staffing and call volume projections.
- Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Monitor daily service levels and productivity, adjusts schedules as needed, project staffing required to meet service levels and other KPIs.
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to operations management and corporate.
- Generate daily Call Center Management Reports including but not limited to; Performance Reports, Forecasting, Scheduling, Service Levels and Agent performance.
- Building and Reporting Data in - IEX, Tableau, Avaya CMS, NICE, InContact
- Directly responsible for monitoring, managing, and routing inbound call center of 100 reps.
- Forecasting /scheduling rep for daily assignments and weekly
- Changing reps skill sets to help call flow during busy periods
- Directly responsible for monitoring, managing, networking and routing inbound call center traffic on a regional and national basis for the National consumer sales and billing customers to ensure optimum service levels including Public Utilities Commission mandated service level requirements by state
- Call routing/monitoring/forecasting /scheduling expertise in an inbound call center environment.
- Working as an Analyst to analyzing data National, Weekly data reporting
- Call routing/monitoring skills should include a working knowledge of the following systems: Genesys -IRD, ICM-PACR, Avaya IPACD.
- Forecasting/scheduling and Analytical skills to include the ability to: Monitoring rep coverage, queue size and service metrics in - IEX, EMPSX, Avaya CMS, CWI, ICR and Spectrum EA
- Motivated and supervised an outbound/inbound call center staff of 100 staff.
- Managing and reporting agents attendance and deviations
- Approving agents time off request
- Monitoring services level for center
- Working with excel to build reports and input data on daily reporting to directors and creating querying in access
- Effectively and efficiently resolve all assigned order fallout, regardless of order type.
- Escalate issues to the appropriate level of management to ensure the matter is resolved.
- Schedule agents in the Confidential Department.
- Keeping track of lunches and breaks for agents on canvas system
- Workforce Management through WFM, Confidential Pumpkin and NICE systems.
- Provide wire line workflow analyst of the support for Confidential &T customers with IPTV, Internet and VoIP Telephone using Clarify, OMS and AMDOCS-CRM applications.
- Working as an Analyst to analyzing the fallouts in between the OMS and its integrated systems.
- Supervised employees and operational processes
- Control Load data base for techs assigned out
- Implemented company's policies by providing examples
- Working with Force systems, and Edge.
- Monitored staff to ensure good customer service delivery.
- Reported issues to senior management.
- Monitored calls randomly to ensure representatives answered questions appropriately and courteously.
- Agent Systems technical support.
- Support Order Management System (OMS) applications.
- Track all U-verse tickets
- Provide basic support, troubleshooting, and resolution for OMS applications