- Agile leader and Scrum Master with 5+ years of experience as an analyst and facilitator.
- Customer - oriented, resourceful, fast-learning, and hard working with agile mindset and adaptive personality.
- Capable of delivering projects on time and on budget by effectively facilitating, leading and coaching a Scrum team.
- Experience in driving the adoption of Scrum rules, removing impediments, and keeping teams focused and motivated.
- High interest in personal development, team commitment and respect. Applicant has exceptional interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, and consistently empowers others to work together to achieve common goals.
- Adept level knowledge of the Scrum guide, the Scrum framework and its events and artifacts.
- Exceptional skills in facilitation of Scrum teams with expertise of 10 or fewer with both onshore and offshore development teams.
- Experience in creating UML diagrams, wireframes, mockup screens, prototypes and user interfaces using Lucidchart, Balsamiq, MS Visio.
- Technology consulting experience for multiple companies.
- Ability to adapt quickly and help remove any impediments acknowledged by the Scrum team.
- Dedicated to the Agile mindset with previous experience in Scrum, Kanban, and Lean Startup.
- Business Analyst experience and strong analytical skills. Exceptional skills in gathering requirements, facilitating meetings with clients and stakeholders, and translating requirements into functional specifications.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Strong knowledge of SAP/ERP and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Good collaboration skills for working with multiple cross-functional, regional, and international teams, fostering an environment for a winning team.
Tools: Jira, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Outlook, MS Project), Miro, Confluence, Lucidchart, Balsamiq, Salesforce, Adobe Photoshop, Logic Pro X, Confidential Final Cut Pro X
Methodologies & Frameworks: Scrum/ Agile, Kanban, Scrumban, Waterfall, XP, Lean
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS
- Proficiently organize and facilitate the daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning.
- Guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Coordinate, organize, and facilitate Scrum Daily Standup, Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Collaborate closely with product owner on backlog refinement to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized, ensuring acceptance criteria are agreed upon and stories are ready for sizing.
- Effectively track team’s progress, including burn down, velocity and release forecasting.
- Work with Scrum Masters to prepare for and facilitate potentially shippable increment planning sessions.
- Expertly promote continuous improvement and help teams increase productivity and foster innovation.
- Engage in requirements gathering for web application.
- Work in partnership with Product Owner and stakeholders, coordinating product backlog refinement and story estimation to ensure continuous delivery of product features.
- Bring in Agile best practices such as time-boxing, continuous integration, code/design reviews, transparency, accountability, Jira tracking, product visioning, technical debt reduction, self-management, empowerment, and role training.
- Establish and support communities of practices to promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help individuals develop into them.
Product Specialist/ Facilitator
- Reviewed upcoming products that were to be announced and set up priorities to make sure the team were experts on the products.
- Mediated conflicts, fostering team and coached individuals improving team dynamics.
- Coached team to properly run Daily Standups to capture the impediments and efficient ways to communicate to different stakeholders to remove impediments.
- Set up daily huddles before the beginning of two shifts for the day to go over policies, procedures, new products, or important information pertaining to the business.
- Kept abreast of each team member's important KPI’s and improvement plans.
- Reported weekly, monthly and quarterly individual and team metrics to upper management.
- Supported multiple cross functioning teams to implement big product releases.
- Calculated and planned out weekly and monthly sales quotas for me and the sales team.
- Facilitated weekly sales meetings to discuss impediments, opportunities for growth and calculate sales numbers to ensure the team was on target to exceed their monthly quota.
- Built rapport and dynamic relationships with team and customers.
- Met quarterly with the owner to forecast the market and ensure our prices were competitive.
- Became Confidential &T’s liaison Confidential customer’s homes and businesses to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Asked many qualifying questions and demonstrated listening skills so that I could understand and adapt to customer’s needs.
- Facilitated daily Scrum meetings, weekly one hour Sprint Review meetings and monthly Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Consistently debriefed with the team to understand and help remove impediments from hitting their monthly sales targets.
- Facilitated cross functional meetings every two weeks with our sales, support, and field technicians to ensure everyone was operating to their full capacity.
- Built strong relationships so that I was able to effectively help teams.
- Built and cultivated relationships with business owners and decision makers/ stakeholders.
- Made cold calls and had face-to-face interactions with business owners/ stakeholders presenting and demonstrating our product.
- Problem solved quickly on as needed basis to assist the company and client to improve business efficiency.
- Succeeded on acquisition and retention targets of new and existing customer contracts.
- Implemented new and existing strategies monthly to increase revenue.
- Completed over 60 calls a day. Grew sales numbers by 20% month over month.
- Communicated with managers every two weeks about upcoming promotions, product launches and company initiatives.
- Formulated plans of attack for our team to focus on to achieve individual and team goals.
- Facilitated bi-weekly meetings to discuss successes, impediments, team building and game plan for how to achieve individual and team goals.
- Consistently the top salesman in the region averaging 130% above my target goal.
- Built a solid referral base with consumer and business clients.