- 8+ Years of Professional Experience with 5+ years of HR experience & 3 years of Workday Financial experience working as Techno - Functional Consultant.
- Precise and meticulous analytical person who resolves all issues arising throughout the project within contract terms, allocated budget, and company obligations.
- Maintains constant communication with team and customers to provide up to date status reports on the progress of the project.
- Seeking position with room for growth.
- Microsoft Project for project delivery management and scheduling
- Microsoft office tools like PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Requirement Analysis and Enterprise Analysis
- Business Requirements Document (BRD)
- SDLC methodologies (i.e., Agile, Scrum and Waterfall)
- Critical thinking and relationship-building skills
- Well-versed with Workday Studio, BIRT, EIB, Cloud Connectors, RAAS, Web services
- Multilingual (English, Hindi, and Kannada)
- Use case and test case scenarios.
- User training modules
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills.
- Experienced in Workday HCM Modules like Advanced Compensation, Absence, Payroll, Time tracking, Talent and Learning.
Confidential, Justice, IL
HRIS Workday Financial Consultant
- Assisting companies with systematic integration and custom designing of various workday tenants based on individual requirements.
- Create, manage, and run reports from HR systems and establish EIB processing framework to lead organizational changes.
- Participated in gathering Business requirements through group meetings, work sessions and interviews, and prototyping business solutions.
- Collaborated with the technical team for successful delivery of new integrations and supporting existing integrations.
- Configuring and testing of enhancements relating to HRMS modules, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Absence business processes, alerts, and notifications.
- Built framework for data audits to ensure Workday is housing clean data.
- Work with HRIS team to configure and deploy Workday upgrade functionality.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Workday HRIS Compensation Analyst
- Demonstrated applied knowledge in configuring implementations, creating EIB, integrations and custom report writing based on the needs and requirements of the team.
- Experience in performing requirement analysis, design, conversion, Migration, and testing including developing functional specifications from functional requirements and customizations of projects.
- Created entire Workday Advanced Compensation structure from ground up for over 6000 employees in the North American branch of Confidential .
- Able to troubleshoot system issues, demonstrating knowledge of business processes .
- Created and enhanced existing reports. Worked with standard and Custom Reports, assigning security to the reports primary and related business objects.
- Workday HCM systems integration implementation experience and working knowledge on Workday Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Absence, Inbound/Outbound Integrations, Talent Management, Data Migrations and Reporting.
- Participated in stakeholder meetings to gather and define business requirements. Analyze business requirements to present findings to internal teams and work with Scrum team to identify implementation solutions.
- Developed and maintained documentation and created use cases and produced activity diagrams, developed requirement specifications and documentations for business process management.
- Identified critical issues, escalate as needed and respond to changing priorities.
- Good knowledge in Workday Functional HCM with respect to supervisory organizations, staffing models, business process, security groups and customized Report Generation.
- Assisted the Confidential payroll and compensation teams in creation of a new compensation structure incorporating job architecture.
Confidential, Arbutus, MD
HRIS Workday Financial Analyst
- Serving as a liaison between the customer community and the development team to gather and communicate requirements which help define and verify product design.
- Eliciting, analyzing, validating, and managing the true needs of our customers.
- Creating and distributing release notes to customers and stakeholders.
- Created compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile, and job family and create calculated fields for Custom Reports to ensure required report delivery.
- Liaison with HRIT team when required for modifications to integrations using core connectors and EIB’s.
- Coordinated download activities to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Translating business and user requirements into functional requirements via customer collaboration.
- Planning projects within various SDLC methodologies (i.e., Agile, Scrum and Waterfall).
- Involved in implementation of workday HCM for various HR modules such as Time Tracking, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll and Advanced Compensation.
Confidential, Lutherville - Timonium, MD
Healthcare Business Analyst (Workday)
- Worked with department and management personnel to create workflow diagrams of current department processes.
- Served as a resource for engineering and quality assurance, clarifying requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
- Performed Project management duties of mapping the progress of the in-house project, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring completion of tasks within set deadlines.
- Supported internal staff by communicating and training new functionality prior to releases .
- Worked closely with product manager to document product vision and roadmap.
- Worked with Quality Assurance to record and/ or review test plans, test scenarios, and test cases results in preparation for regression testing and product validation.
- Gained experience working in an in-house HR role in a startup environment where we have had to innovate and find creative solutions to complex problems.
Management Lead Analyst (Workday)
- Identified, initiated, and executed improvement actions to secure the quality of the delivery end to end.
- Managed communication at each stage of the life cycle of the escalation.
- Maintained delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies.
- Maintained and built Stakeholder management relationships to ensure all teams involved in change processes.
- Supported presales activities and prepare solution proposals for new opportunities in collaboration with the demand management and component teams.
- Helped resolve complex people issues and experience in conflict resolution and crisis management.
- Took responsibility for the SDT Operations Management teams.
BMC Remedy Business Analyst
- Change management - Configure/ build custom loading forms using BMC remedy management tools.
- Customized Remedy forms, developed workflows, escalations, filters based on client needs.
- Develop ed expertise in Asset/ Configuration Management DBs for Mainframe and Distributed systems.
- Configured Change, Incident, Problem, Service Level, Request Management and CMDB modules.
- Identified core issues and recommended creation of specialized teams to avoid frequent customer complaints and enhance workflow.
- Interacted with a diverse and global audience from around the world as we had teams situated in USA, UK, China, Australia, Germany, Africa, and India.
- Built a network of specialist and expert contacts to help avert crisis during unforeseen circumstances.
- Interacting with customers using email, chat, and phone channels to deliver outstanding service by resolving client issues proficiently and efficiently with understanding of core requirements.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Supervised the wiring and final assembly line tasks to ensure the end products meet industry safety and tolerance standards.
- Drafted recommendations to enhance the production process.
- Ensured quality control by inspecting incoming parts, measuring shunt lines spacing of assembled vehicles and conducting safety checks and performance tests in controlled environment conditions.
- Communicated confidently, succinctly, and logically both verbally and in writing during team meetings.