- I offer expertise as a competent Business Analyst with demon strated technical IT & engineering skills, exceptional ability to proactively communicate with stakeholders & move assigned tasks forward with team work.
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies like Agile. Excellent hands on experience & exposure to medical device, human capital management & automotive industry domain.
- Requirements elicitation for desktop & mobile based applications.
- Expertise in developing and updating Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Testing Documents.
- Handled multiple projects and delivered required quality output within assigned time & budget.
- Adept in creating Narrative Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams and other related UML diagrams.
- Advanced communicator and cultivator of key relationships with team members, cross team members, managers, executive managers, clients.
- Ample experience in facilitating JAD sessions, interviews, written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations to give updates about goals, project status, issues and conflicts to the executive staff and team members.
- Good experience in developing testing scenarios and testing scripts.
Software: MS Visio, JIRA, RequirementONE, MS Project, BugZilla, Balsamiq, Agile Confluence, MS Office Suite, Trello, MS Project
Database: MySQL, MS Excel
Languages: Python, HTML5, CSS, JS, Java (Selenium WebDriver)
Operating Systems: Windows, Android, iOS
Project Methodology: Agile SDLC, Spiral SDLC
Junior Business Analyst
- Handled 2 projects at a time. Analysed product requirements and created test cases ensuring full coverage.
- Streamlined system level testing scenarios & validation of hardware/software test documentation.
- Developed design verification test plan for Photic stimulator & hardware testing of Network Camera (SonyIPELA H264).
- Facilitated JAD sessions to identify & eliminate hardware/software testing process gaps. Collaborated with different stakeholders for discovery & approvals.
- Tested desktop application on remote servers using Citrix Xen App.
- Generated defect trends using JIRA dashboard & delivered criteria of acceptance document to the Sr.R&D team. Further testing strategy was built on this foundation.
- Renewed process of resolving customer issues escalated to QA or development teams from technical support team.
- Created Work Breakdown Structure using MS Excel ensuring traceability of tasks to resources.
- Generated a defect logging matrix using MS Excel and made it accessible to the technical team(QAs & Developers).
- Developed use cases for gathering business requirements.
- Translated Business Requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed test plans & test cases based on technical specifications.
- Analysed huge amount of complex mathematical data & incorporated it in technical specifications.
- Conducted risk criteria analysis by using bug reports & defect trends.
Junior Business Analyst
- Gained 100% accuracy in translating user requirements into specific functional change requests for native mobile app.
- Designed wireframes/screen mock - ups using Balsamiq according to client feedback.
- Delivered end-to-end testing of mobile application on multiple Android & iOS devices.
- Enhanced application performance by 30-40%.
- Co-ordinated with teams to produce testable and traceable test cases.