- Servant - leader with eight years of practice enhancing user experiences and aligning business objectives as a scrum master, business analyst, and product manager.
- Recognized for leading and implementing product initiatives from conception to launch, allowing organizations to improve workflow efficiency and decrease project delivery times.
- Known for working closely with product leadership, design, and development teams to plan and launch projects on time, budget, and spec.
- Lauded for excellent communication abilities between internal teams, including engineering, marketing, operations, sales, and advertising.
- 80% enhancement in workflow effectiveness across the program found by suggesting new ways to use JIRA, including adding the use of bulk upload, edit, and Kanban board filtering.
- Efficiency, accountability, and cost control improvements established by leading and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption - plan Scrum implementations within the organization.
- 50% decrease in project delivery times earned by overseeing and managing the scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives.
- Improved utilization across hundreds of projects by introducing the concept of ideal working hours; better assigned resources to projects.
- 20% efficiency boost found by coaching fellow scrum masters on how to organize boards to allow for a smooth standup meeting; taught how to add Kanban board card labels and quick filters.
- 15% lift in productivity attained by guiding, coaching, and motivating the team.
Product Manager | Business Analyst
- 1,500% growth in JIRA-based workflow application over one year by utilizing team collaboration and project design.
- Managed risks by tracking progress and reported on feature development, capacity, burndown, and velocity charts.
- 20% in ticket handling proficiency attained by leveraging application life cycle management tools for backlog management and reporting of metrics and KPIs; executed a smooth software development process.
- 95% improvement in query time found by rearchitecting databases.
- Millions in licensing fees saved by converting multiple databases from Oracle to Postgress to prepare for the migration to AWS.
- Simplified future developer modifications by converting the application from GWT to Angular.
- Supported a 233% rise in user groups by writing and implementing JAVA code; improved current code functionality to better support business needs.