- Highly, accomplished IT Professional with 15+ years of experience in managing complex IT and Engineering projects and exceeding expectations.
- Practiced in clarifying Business Requirements, performing a gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Extensive experience in working with customers, project sponsors, developers, project managers, lead QAs, product and project management in agile & waterfall methodology.
- IBM I - Series AS-400 ERP, Jira, Net Framework, Photoshop, ServiceNow Tool, Sales Force
- Oracle JD. Edwards, PeopleSoft HCM, Dynamics 365, SAP, MSSQL Server Studio v17.4
- MSSQL Server 2017, MS-Visual Studio 2012, MS Power BI Tool, Tableau, Figma UX/UI Tool
- HPALM, MS Project, MS-Visio, Oracle CFIT, Oracle Siebel 2.6, sCTMS & Xcellerate
- AWS EC2, S3, Azure Cloud, TFS, MS SharePoint.
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Sr. Information Technology Advisor
- Serve as an Advisor and a Product Manager for MS Dynamics 365 sales and marketing agile scrum team that supports implementation of Confidential end client’s direct marketing automation functionalities.
- Evaluates new technologies and make recommendations for end clients with respect to their applicability or integration with existing architecture. Working with solution architect to ensure projects smoothly transition. Provides high level strategy product roadmap development and related to projects.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to gather MS Dynamics 365 Sales/Marketing Module requirements. and document in Azure DevOprs.
- Acts as the rapid knowledge transfer agent to the end client user community for MS Dynamics 365 marketing, configuration of customer Journey experience, creating marketing list, campaign, and direct marketing automation.
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Sr Technical Business Analyst
- Served as a Proxy Product Manager and a Sr Technical Business Analyst for mobile application agile scrum team that supports Confidential mobile application rebranding effort for new designs and functionalities implementations.
- Worked with the IT SME, Scrum Master, and Product Managers to build a mature backlog and translate the product backlog concisely to the development teams.
- Collaborated with the Product Managers and Sr IT Managers to assist with Confidential mobile rebranding product roadmap and stories prioritization.
- Worked closely with the agile scrum team to ensure all requirements build with .net application are validated prior to handing off to QA testers and assists with resolving road - blocks that arises during development in a sprint.
- Facilitates internal and external UI/UX designs solution discussions and analysis with architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish holistic functional and technical vision for new features and functionality.
- Worked along with business stakeholders and IT SME to analyze requirements for existing product solution functionality to drive out gaps, dependencies and defined new requirements along with related risks based on technical constraints.
- Managed overall software development lifecycle. Provides leadership, ownership for process improvements, requirements change management, and production supports.
- Worked with security division to design and manage AWS IAM roles for internal users, vendors and other Confidential third-party vendors.
- Worked with the agile scrum team to translate technical specification to build EC2 Instances and VPC for the new mobile app version to run through it.
- Managed Confidential personal device entertainment user stories documentation, acceptance criteria’s, design specifications and production issue support using Jira software.
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Technical Business Analyst/ Sr. IT Product Delivery Manager
- Served as the Sr. Product Delivery Manager and a scrum master for software development team that supports MP3.0 patient engagement web application, mobile app development and new enhancements for Meddata.
- Oversee a team of technology-driven full stack developers, IOS and android developers who work on revenue cycle software application efforts and all other development team members in the Woodlands, Texas location.
- Managed direct reports on development team, including iOS and android developers/QA’s, BA’s resource workload/allocation, time tracking, employee onboarding and performance management.
- Facilitates daily standups with the agile scrum team, managed user stories using Jira, and leading requirements gathering meetings for the development effort in MP3 application with the operation's team as the subject matter expert.
- Worked alongside with MP3 revenue cycle Product Owner to refine the application product backlogs and help plan, prioritize work effort for the screening tool in post- production, and provide feedback to the development team.
- Worked alongside with the CIO, Sr Product Manager and the architectural designer to address MP3 healthcare revenue cycle application UI/UX designs with desktop, iPad and mobile device view for new features and functionality upgrade. Designs upgrades were implemented on the Account, Individual, Responsible Party, Household, Notes, Verify Eligibility, Eligibility Tracker, Contact Patient, Screening & Enrollment, Pay Source & Billing and Claim Tracker Modules.
- Managed the project charter, project plan, resource allocation and capacity planning for MP3 upgrade and new project delivery.
- Worked closely with executive management to define priorities, direction and timelines.
- Provides leadership, ownership for process improvement, requirements change management and production supports towards MP3 revenue cycle application.
- Facilitates UI call, retrospectives call, and sprint planning, groomed developers on stories and help them understand requirements clearly.
Sr. Business Analyst/Product Delivery Manager
- Developed dashboard that provides trends/metrics of weekly customers order errors using Tableau, Office 365, MS Power BI and shared reports to Senior IT Director, Senior Program Manager and VP-IT Infrastructures.
- Document As-Is and To Be process for Dean Foods call center stabilization project.
- Performed daily data extraction and loading for customer orders override delivery days and call time in IBM I-series AS 400 ERP through macros script and IBM AS 400 Data Transfer Application.
- Performed analysis on incoming order errors list and categorized them into different order errors bucket list then forward the list to customer support for resolutions.
- Managed sprints backlog using Jira, perform sprint analysis and reviews. Communicated with customers to identify business processes and map them to Dynamics CRM.
- Worked closely with the business and development team to map and configure Dean’s food products, apply pricing and quantity discount to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013. Delivered Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 for Sales Contact Center projects through analysis, design, development, training and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality Microsoft CRM solutions.
- Documented Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD) for MS Dynamics 365 CRM Contact Center Application.
Sr. Business Analyst/Product Delivery Manager
- Served as a Product Delivery Manager/Business Analyst for mobility team that supports mobile application enhancement and new functionalities for Confidential iOS e-commerce application. These applications are developed to enable Confidential elevators and escalators mechanics to resolve customer complaints faster, cross-sell/upsell services and improve employee safety at the site.
- Gathered requirements from clients, analyzed inputs, translated them into user stories, created UI/UX designs with Figma collaborative design tools and got client buy-in solutions.
- Partnered with all stakeholders, analyzed requirements for existing product solution functionality to drive out gaps and defined new requirements along with related risks based on technical constraints.
- Performed evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconciled conflicts, decomposed high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguished user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Facilitates internal solution discussions and analysis with architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish holistic functional and technical vision for new features and functionality.
- Analyzed tradeoff between user’s needs, usability considerations, performance impacts, system capabilities and constraints, driving a solution that aligns with scope, schedule and cost parameters or impacts.
- Managed requirements change management process, creation of Confidential iOS applications projects, epic, features, sprints cycle, detail user stories using VSTS.
- Facilitates sprint planning, groomed developers on stories and helped them understand requirements clearly.
- Facilitates daily scrum call with offshore team, understand blockers, challenges and resolved them.
- Served as SME of the product solution functionality, including related business impacts to all stakeholders.
- Worked closely with the developers and business leaders to implement dashboard that provide reports to Confidential end users in 12 countries for all areas of order submissions, mobile application usage and non-usage and parts product quality using SSRS, Tableau, MS Excel Pivot Table, and MS Power BI.
IT Service Delivery Manager / Associate Consultant- IT
- Managed and coordinated the efforts with the RBM team to identify process change in RBM space. Documented As-Is and To-Be execution process for the development of tableau analytics in RBM space.
- Managed simplicity incidents & problem support activities for Oracle siebel sCTMS and Xcellerate cloud-based application.
- Managed 12 TCS contractors/FIPNET team to triaged CTMS incidents and to ensure open incidents and problem tickets are resolving in a timely manner.
- Provided CTMS incident and problem management support for over 12,000+ global Confidential ’s end users including Quintiles and Covance users toward Oracle Seibel CTMS e-clinical applications after - go live.
- Facilitates weekly and monthly IT support calls. The weekly calls address all open CTMS e-clinical apps incidents & problem tickets with Lilly IT and Covance IT, while the monthly calls address metric/trends of all incidents/problem tickets with Lilly Executives.
- Documented As-Is and To-Be process for monitoring the effectiveness of Lilly’s internal and external global IT support organization plus overall health summary of all their global e-clinical applications. Implemented a business rule that measures trends and metrics for incidents and problem tickets for Lilly Simplicity-IT and Lilly business global support organization.
- Managed requirements management plan, software requirements specification (SRS) and project charter for Oracle CFIT cloud -based application upgrade. Managed the creation of CFIT project upgrade, sprints cycle, detail user stories and issues tracking using Jira.
- Developed dashboard that provide analytics for all areas of Oracle Siebel sCTMS and Xcellerate application problems, incidents, change management and data issues in simplicity space using SSRS, Tableau, MS Excel Pivot Table, and MS Power BI Tool.
- Coordinated the implementation of sCTMS-eTMF incidents management process flowchart that was incorporated into Oracle cloud siebel sCTMS -Xcellerate application support SOP.
- Managed the task of cost-benefit analysis project on FIPNET contractors support model from 24*7 to 16*5 models.
- Coordinated the deployments of Oracle sCTMS employees account SQL to extract data report and sCTMS protocol deviation report project.
- Extracted incident data report and analysis for Oracle Siebel sCTMS and Xcellerate application using SQL queries.
- Created monthly and weekly SSIS packages loading for clinical trials monitoring backlog visit report, milestones visit and protocol deviation report.
- Worked with Lilly Developers to extract trials milestones visit data using SQL queries from visit milestone table and performed mapping of milestone visit report with lab location in sCTMS destination environment.
- Managed and developed detailed data mapping and design for eTMF and sCTMS requirements with ETL.
- Facilitates agile team retrospectives sessions, user stories prioritization sessions. Manage study automation project issues tracking using Jira software. Coordinated the UAT for study automation project.
- Engaged with simplicity IT, business quality and system owners to get alignments on Oracle sCTMS, CFIT & Xcellerate business requirements documents.
- Functioned as the service delivery manager for change management in simplicity space. Performed documentation and translations for sCTMS and Xcellerate applications data changes technical requirements into business requirements in ServiceNow suite and follow up with IT and Business leadership for their approvals toward project development and deployment.
Technical Business Analyst/Engineering Project Coordinator
- Served as the primary liaison between the customer service team and the drilling engineering group and resolved functional issues for the engineering group. Analyzed stakeholder’s requirements and transferred their requirements to the development team.
- Gathered requirements and facilitates the UAT for pressure control software’s with end users during the testing phase. Coordinated the QA and the UAT for pressure control software with the users.
- Tracked project deliverables due dates and provided follow-up to task owners to drive on-time project delivery. Developed engineering chart to measure product engineers task performance and to measure the dollar value of sales orders currently on NEW, WIP, HOLD and CLOSED in project engineering queue. Analyzed financial information of sales orders in project engineering queue.
- Served as the main point of contact for drilling engineering projects related concerns. Facilitates weekly status report for drilling equipment’s project with stakeholders via Cisco WebEx (Engineers, Planning, Operations and Commercials).
- Managed process changes for GE Hydril Technology Center 514 engineering review execution activities process flow. Developed training manuals that help stakeholders to understand how project engineering execution process is been carried out.
- Functioned as the Technical Business Analyst lead for customers and materials definition as well as sales, shipping and billing functionality for the technology business. The project was for North America rollout part of Hydril Technology Center for GE Oil & Gas Global SAP R/3 implementation in Houston Texas. Responsible for project requirements document, integration testing, Data load, gathered requirements and developed the functional specification for system functionality, coordination of the UAT and system support.
- Managed the implementation of GE Oil & Gas customer rebate program. Responsible for SD (Sales and distribution) definition of activities and task. Facilitated requirements sessions toward the definition of business requirements, designing the new business rebate process and SD configuration including G/L account (General Ledge) determination and posting. Worked with the technical team to conduct system integration testing, wrote functional/technical specifications for calculation of subroutines programs, initial data load program for helping in developing end user training and provided SAP knowledge transfer to users and after go-live support.
- Served as the primary IT Business Analyst for the implementation of Oracle JD E1 from concept through implementation and provided support and training for JDE E1 manufacturing, planning, inventory, procurement, sales, warehouse, and accounting modules.
Confidential - Houston, TX
Business Analyst/Product Owner
- Documented As-Is and To-Be process for addressing customer’s product issues and concern. Initiated process improvements for addressing customer’s issues and concern that balanced communication flows between the engineering team and customer’s service group.
- Coordinated activities between the business unit and the engineering team, developed new methods, policies, and procedures to meet the business needs, as well as acted as the primary trainer in the education of the business units as it related to business applications.
- Acted as the Product Owner of an agile scrum team. Managed backlogs using Jira software. Facilitated internal and external communications related to fracturing equipment projects to meet customer’s needs.
- Partnered with Product Manager to define the product strategy and roadmap that supports the businesses budget and planning cycles for Surefire frac equipment.
- Collaborated with Product Manager along with internal and external resources to verify product strategy and roadmap.
- Tracked and prioritize requests from a variety of customers and develop an internal and external roadmap.
- Partnered with assembly manager toward the development of engineering pre-assembly station, which enables assemblers to build hydraulic tanks, valves, pressure pumps and other components before installing them into the main fracturing units.
- Reviewed product backlog with Product Manager quarterly to ensure relevance and make appropriate priority updates as needed, based on stakeholder’s need.
- Prepared customers’ requirements and translates their requirements for engineering. Developed the test plan and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications, and product knowledge. Conducted various business process improvement scenarios, risk identification brainstorming sessions, and made co-developed and implemented the project management plans with senior management and subcontractors.
- Partnered with Surefire cross-functional teams to perform enhancements on SAP Success Factors HCM Suit. Upgrades were implemented on HR modules such as payroll, employees’ benefits, time off and record keeping, also talent management modules such as employee’s performance management, learning, recruiting, onboarding, workforce planning, workforce analytics and employees’ engagement tool.
- Work with business stakeholders and conduct interview sessions around Dynamics CRM modules (Finance, Inventory, Project Operations, Customer Service and Sales). Involved in gathering requirements to configure frac equipment products, applying pricing and quantity discount in the account and territory management of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2012.
- Assisted in migration of current CRM to MS Dynamics 356 CRM with added features and functionality.
- Function as primary point of contact to the Business & the Developers for all CRM Enhancements to CRM 2011.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
IT Business Analyst - Energy & Utilities
- Managed requirements gathering and analysis for a new technology solution customer relation management application system for tracking and resolving customers issues. This is a web-based customer support software that allows Confidential to effectively manage customer billing, account, customer information, and service contract, complains and customer’s feedback regarding their service. This improves Confidential quality of service efficiency to 40% also increase customer satisfaction.
- Key contributor to Oracle PeopleSoft HCM upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 projects. I provided system support to 50+ users in HR departments and 18,000 + employees.
- Functioned as the Lead IT Business Analyst toward the migrations and modernizations of legacy physical file server (on-premise) to SharePoint Cloud. Worked with global project management to plan, kick-off, and lead projects for the implementation of source system files migration into SharePoint Cloud.
- Responsible for interacting and liaison with business partners and other technical teams to facilitate joint application development (JAD) sessions. Document the business needs and software requirement specification (SRS) for web application implementation. Partnered with clients/peers/technical groups to perform web application quality reviews. Facilitates (JAD) sessions to develop the architectural solution that meet business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Assists with user testing of internal custom applications, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensure that appropriate documentation is in place. Served as an Agile SME and worked with the development team and product owners to ensure 99% of all web and mobile application user’s stories are successfully implemented.
- Managed all project documentations and end user training materials. Created several -business process model using Visio and present it to the SME for validation and getting the sign offs.