- Trusted HR Business Partner with global experience focusing on HRIS (Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP and Paychex) training and Implementation, Employee Relations & Engagement, Performance Management global mobility, Compensation Administration, Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision/Life AD&D and FSA/HSA/COBRA/STD/LTD), On & Off - boarding, Succession Planning, Training and Development. Span to include multiple industries in Information Technology, Healthcare and Hardware.
- Implementing and co-assisting full spectrum of human resource management, HRIS (SAP, ADP - Total Source/ADP Workforce now and Resource) and related functions like maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment laws, statutes and regulations (US Labour/Employment laws)
- Develop and recommend plans and activities to improve on the current HR system (HRIS) and process development - Online Roll over - Leaves, PMD (Performance management system) and ATS (application tracking system), Compensation Benchmarking and Digitizing Project for all employee’s files.
- Managing Workforce Plan to meet the timelines to close the open positions.
- Understanding Global Diversity and Inclusion metrics and leverages opportunities to build diversity within the business.
- Organize and administer employee consultation and grievance procedures.
- Oversee employees’ disciplines and their compliance with company rules and policies.
- Handling matters relating to expatriate applications.
- Benefits - Health Benefits Analysis and rolled over open Enrolment (Good savings more and better benefits) for the newly launched online system. Reviewed/improved all benefit processes to increase response to the field regarding all benefit inquiries which resulted in overall increase utilization of benefits. Implemented the rollout of the e-benefits site for all employees. Administered and managed all health, welfare & disability facets.
- Payroll - Cost benefits analysis and huge savings to the company
- Introduced FSA thru UHC and management of 401 K and compliances.
- Started e-verify and FSA/HSA and implemented Paperless new Hire
- Exercising extensive audit analysis for the I9 and taking corrective steps.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Implemented StudyGroup’s newly launched Activ8 HRIS system. Partnered with UK HRBPs to establish relevant data fields needed. Compile all employee data (EEO, compensation, benefits) to be sent to UK for upload. Compare and correct employee data as needed.
- Analysed employee compensation statistics by designing & maintaining of all data records. Provide bi-weekly in-depth reports to Sr. Leadership focusing on HR related metrics and indices.
- Managed & oversaw over 250 employee files for North America to ensure compliance and create & confidentially maintenance of the electronics files.
- Provide extensive audit analysis with regards to I-9 verification & benefits. Created tracking method to ensure accuracy while ensuring the process &; procedure flow for UK Corporate for bi-weekly submission is followed.
- Co-developed & facilitated Audit checklists and templates for Accet Audit as per the guidelines and conducted internal audit to ensure compliance for successful execution.
HR Generalist cum Manager
- Led team of three and handled Employee Relations, employee records/files and Handling state agencies.
- Lead Generalist/HRIS (Paychex) Analyst to develop, execute and create strategic and tactical HR-related programs which included Performance Management year-end reviews.
- Classification of exempt and non-exempt for New employee/maintaining Records, Leave, payroll direct deposit, quarterly reports in Paychex for payroll. Rolled over HRO Module of Payroll Paychex
- Handled on-boarding & new hire Formalities I-9/W-4 formalities/e-verify. Advised &; implemented on boarding initiatives by Presentation during the initial days of joining, setting up Paperwork FLSA
- Administered managed various health & welfare benefit plans and partnered with Paychex for roll over of 401 K Plan.
- Aligned with Attorneys and management to develop & improvise processes & policies on Employee Handbook, Benefits Guide, Various Visas and Green Card.
- Supported employee retention efforts by conducting exit interviews & report and made recommendations to reduce turnover and set up procedures for Off boarding.
Sr. HR Executive/Generalist
- Implemented HRIS (Adrenalin) - PMD -delivered key performance management initiatives including fiscal year goal setting, mid-year & annual review process. Partnered with business unit Management to review promotions, execute performance improvement plans & conduct semi-annual succession planning programs and annual Performance Management cycles.
- Led a team of three and handled 800 employees & 150 contractors, conduct new Hire training to review policies & procedures pertaining wage & hour, Code of conduct, Harassment and Performance Improvement.
- Handled, Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Induction, Talent Management, Employee relations, Attrition, Retentions and Succession planning. Was part of Panel member for Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Supported employee retention efforts by conducting exit interviews & worked on various management report and made recommendations to reduce turnover.
- Evaluated Employee satisfaction Survey results to drive employee engagement, increase morale & empowerment.
- Salary surveys for Employees, Nurses and Doctors and upgraded the Salaries at organization level after the merger.
- Arranged town hall meetings/events/“Appreciation” in the open houses by the colleagues for monthly awards/Service excellence increasing overall motivation level up.
Sr. HR Executive /Generalist
- Planned & executed Orientation for Fresh graduate and Laterals using HRMS tools PeopleSoft/SAP. Introduced internal practical trainings which resulted in cost reduction and overall training effectiveness. Identified Training needs, Created and executed training plan for soft, technical and leadership skills which helped in company in getting CMMi level 5 certification.
- Championed HR Team on new Performance Management tool launched and handled mid-year and year-end performance evaluations & merit /Variable Pay planning process and. Assisted Appraisee, appraiser and reviewers to align with company merit guidelines. Completed Performance Linked Annual Incentive process & confirmation.
- Co-ordinated with the technical team for making HR intranet website operational.
- Provided reports/balance score card focusing on all HR related metrics & indices. Made recommendations to HR Operations resulting in value-add Executive Management Team dashboards.
- Managed employee relations, communication, engagements, welfare and motivational activities - Resolving HR related issues and initiated “Employee Touch time” talking to employees and resolve queries as per service level agreement and directing to the relevant person for resolution.
- Co-ordinated Picnics/Festival celebration/Open House and introduced Communication meets- Analysed Leo Survey and shared with the management and advised and suggested action to increase the motivation and engagement level.
- Recruited, coordinated /Conducted HR interviews, Issued Offer letters and new hire paperwork and orientation Presentations. Handled scheduled walk ins and recruitment drives.
- Co-ordinated with Visa and Immigration Dept. for Visa of the concerned Business Units, helped employees to work on White Papers for Individual L Visa/H1/L1 stamping Co-ordination.
- Salary Structure survey for software professionals in the industry for developers/Sr Developers, Leads/Managers and recommending managements for salary corrections.