- Ability to work remotely or on - site. A polished professional with proven results in Human Capital and Project Management.
- Accustom to supporting high energy and dynamic multiple locations to provide for further business growth.
- Proven reputation with implementation management, workflow design, employee relations, conflict resolution, with high level client facing capacities.
- Project Management & Cloud-based Solutions
- Implementation and Change Management
- Transformation & Strategic Innovation
- Performance Management & Coaching
- Talent Acquisition and Strategic Design
- Human Resources Business Partner
Global HRIS/ Confidential Implementation Consultant
- Manage implementation data and mapping related to global payroll initiatives for 8 countries. Platform use is Workday, Confidential WFN, Safeguard, Zen Desk, GURU, and more.
- Validation of data and strategic planning for successful rollout.
- Maintain and manage all Confidential /HRIS data for corporate and overseas locations
Sr. Confidential /HRIS and Transformation Consultant
- Client facing implementation Advisor to keep clients on track as a third - party partner for leveraging the HRIS / Confidential technology systems. Primary assistance is in two areas, one for technology implementation and two, for HRIS / Confidential system enhancements and troubleshooting.
- Directing and implementing an internal strategic innovation initiative to obtain company transformation and industry market share
- Developing the Asana platform for internal and external use to achieve stronger communications and team accountability
- Relentlessly train internal team members to develop knowledge base with the use of cloud-based solutions and Asana
- Implemented the use of Ganntt Charts for internal and external use to allow for stronger understanding of implementation functionality
- Manage HRIS platform implementation and system readiness to attain outlined goals
- Consult and advise C-Suite executives to reach company effectiveness to meet high trending Confidential technology
- Guide internal senior level management through a process to identify future needs of the HRIS industry to maintain market value
- Manage the redevelopment of HRIS and Human Capital initiatives to align with company objectives and new client development. As Project Manager I work closely with clients and support to maintain timely implementation and same - page communications.
- Manage all phases of technology implementation while creating full client buy-in and strong relationship management
- Employed the use of Asana to effectively communicate with clients and allow for better transparency and workflow understanding
- Monitor and maintain project plan to ensure deliverables and milestones are properly implemented
- Direct and manage corporate project development. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with Idea Lab on the implementation of Confidential initiatives with social media outreach and design
Human Resources Business Partner
- Implemented Confidential and Technology System as lead Project Manager to ensure business streamlining. Managed all HR initiatives to align with state and federal compliances for alignment with company objectives and increased staff morale.
- • Successfully drove all staffing and talent acquisition to meet the needs of business demand and succession planning
- • Directed company transformation by navigated a strategic innovation process which I designed
- • Implemented Confidential Workforce Now platform utilizing multi modules to achieve business streamlining
- • Reorganized Shipping and Customer Service departments to cutting down on labor hours and increasing customer satisfaction. This was done with the assistance of the Sytleline CRM systems
- • Reduced unemployment insurance rate by 94.7% breaking a year over year trend of increased claims for 4 years.
- • Provide management coaching to front line mangers and senior leaders
- • Partner with business to assess human resources needs in areas such as organizational design, workforce planning, talent acquisition, employee and career development, performance management, along with reward and recognition programs
- • Responsible for yearly vendor negotiations regarding benefits to provide more stable plans and lowered expenses
Human Resources Manager & IT Advisor
- Oversaw all strategic staffing, and business opportunities for the store and fully responsible for a staff level of 145 employees
- Advised on a collaborative for implementation process of Workday and Phenom systems for national project
- Fully responsible for mass hiring, orientation, talent acquisition, and succession planning
- Took over staffing and training responsibilities for multiple locations, to meeting strategic design
Regional Director of Sales & Operations
- Managed all locations throughout New England, with direct report staff of 8 Office Managers and 10 Sales professionals. Developed talent management and recruitment strategies for proper sales and business growth. This resulted in groundbreaking strategy development aligning the company as an industry leader and breaking sales goals.
- Strategic staffing and training in alignment with company growth targets
- Initiated a rewards program to develop employee engagement and impact review development
- Managed all onboarding and terminations to follow proper labor laws and employment practices
Human Resources Manager
- Oversaw all strategic staffing and recruitment strategies in 4 locations with roughly 600 associates. Accountable for all terminations and proper awareness of employment practices. Ensured government compliance, labor laws, and benefits for all associates. Managed effective wage consistency and effective burn rates for all controllable expenses.
- Established performance management strategies which resulted in stronger retention metrics overall
- Implemented training programs to strengthen product knowledge resulting in better sales and top of the line customer service
- Effectively managed terminations which resulted in zero financial loss for all employment hearings
- Participated in leadership training to ensure properly motivated and well - educated new leaders