- An IT analyst with 5 years’ experience analyzing, implementing, and supporting applications for large organizations.
- An effective communicator who collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional Requirements Document, Business Requirements Document, Use Cases, Process Flow Diagrams, GUI Interface designs.
- Knowledgeable and highly experienced in disseminating technical information to non - technical audiences and work effectively with a cross-section of contributors including executive stakeholders, users, direct reports, vendors and technical contributors.
- Excellent Communicator
- Relationship Building
- Good Listener
- Time management
- Documenting & Writing Reports
- Critical Thinking
- Agile & Scrum
- Presentation and Facilitation
- User Testing & Training
- Team Leadership
- Requirements Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Snag IT
- MS Visio
- Windows Suite
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Responsible for gathering requirements through interviews, requirements workshops, business analysis, documents analysis, site visits and workflow analysis
- Collaborates with subject matter experts to discover, define, assess, and document business process optimization initiatives
- Effectively utilizes MS Visio to create flow charts and use cases to identify and explain the interactions of all actors of the system
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with end-users to analyze and interpret business needs and functional requirements to produce functional requirements document, business requirements document, use cases, process flow diagrams, GUI interface designs (Mock-up Screens)
- Creates AS-IS and TO-BE business process flow diagrams, integrate process flow diagrams to show end-to-end business model and business process mapping including swim lanes
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Collaborate with the development team on API integration of third-party applications
- Conduct Daily Scrum meeting, Planning Sessions, Backlog updates, User Stories updates, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
- Utilize Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to configure and develop process, standards procedures
- Assist Product Owner in Agile - Scrum based project development
Business Systems Analyst
- Managed backlog, roadmap and priorities and engages product and stakeholder teams to move towards a common vision.
- Created user stories and acceptance criteria for the vendor of the ERP/CRM for modifications to the system
- Collaborated with architects, developers, and QAs to ensure that solutions meet business and technical needs
- Collaborated with the development team on API integration of third-party applications
- Created business analysis documentation including use cases, process flows, data dictionaries, requirements traceability matrices, design documents and project schedules.
- Created data flow diagrams for the system based on existing models, modified models, and upgraded models
- Collaborated with the development teams to ensure clarity of requirements.
- Assisted with continuous upgrade testing as needed to ensure expected functionality for clients
- Assisted with developing test plans, test cases, manual testing to ensure changes which are made to the application meet client needs and that application integrity is maintained
- Conducted user acceptance testing. Ensured changes made by developers are correct and meet business requirements