- Decisive, action - oriented, and results-focused business professional offering extensive experiences in the technology industry. Proven abilities in planning, analyzing project scope, implementation, prioritization, interrupting requirements, business process design, and improvement. A true team and consensus builder with the exceptional ability to maintain the "big picture" goals while maneuvering all aspects of a complex environment.
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Problem solving
- Data Extraction & Conversion
- Communication & Organization
- S4 / Hana
- Project Management
- Organization & Critical Thinking
- Data Quality & Compliance
- Risk Management
- Agile & Waterfall familiarities
- Master Data Management (MDM)
Business Analyst / Architect
- Customer master data migration and conversion lead successfully retiring complex and fragmented global ERP platforms into a single global instance of the S4/Hana platform. Saving millions in infrastructure cost, improved inventory management and forecasting, improved revenue recognition, reduced risk, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
- Primary subject matter expert for the customer reference data supporting our stakeholder’s programs in integration and conversion.
- Manage and collaborate with external System Integrator ( Confidential ) on all aspects of customer master data conversion, integration, and migration.
- Primary liaison lead with Business SME's, technical IT team, and end-users across America's region.
- Evaluated cross-functional business requirements, business processes, and legacy system functionality to define and drive customer data migration strategy.
- Directed table and data field mapping, and other mapping scenarios, ensuring technical and functional requirements are met.
- Provided test and post-release functional and technical SME support to internal resources with enhanced experiences and guidance reducing customer impact.
- Directed development and documentation of customer data business rules and metrics improving data quality by 60%.
- Managed operations team to support data migration activities for all migrating ERP platforms.
- Established operations monitoring and data quality practices in production environments.
- Managed day to day workload, monitoring milestones, and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule and identify/mitigate risk.
- Principle Americas End-to-End customer reference data lead to supporting our stakeholder's programs.
- Analytics and consulting services to identify gaps, align standards, enhance performance, and improve the data quality of customer data.
- Build and negotiated alignment on business requirements, plans, and deliverables.
- Secure stakeholder endorsement to transformation planning and goals.
- Delivered effective business stakeholder communication / MOC plans.
- Collaboration and input into BI data requirements and in-house sales tools.
- GERP Core Team Member supporting legacy platform retirement and data migration.
- Mentored operation support team to help grow and refine the talents of junior members.
- Developed migration strategy and tactical implementation with the collaboration of business and IT.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to document business requirements and establish standard customer data migration profiles.
- Mapped out data relationships and business data models to identify data gaps and inconsistencies.
- Analysis and modeling of the NetSuite requirement are for customer, contact, and maintenance data.
- Align source system data to NetSuite load templates, validate data availability, accuracy, quality.
- Created and executed a data migration strategy to map and import legacy Autonomy data into the Netsuite application. Resulted in significant cost reduction to the company.
- Lead offshore resources to design a cloud data environment (staging) in support of the Autonomy data migration.
- Performed manual data extraction and conversion logic such as legacy product mapping, support fee, and customer master.
- Create schedules that align with the overall project schedule and goals, align schedule, and deliverable to a cross-functional team.
Director of HMIS/IT
- Provided leadership and management of the Coalitions Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS), and IT department.
- Grew and mentored team resources to support growing HMIS and IT responsibilities.
- Corrected upstream business processes affecting HUD data quality inputs and compliance issues.
- Developed and implemented a new data quality and monitoring process.
- Developed new measures and metrics reporting.
- Created new policies and procedures that are relevant to HMIS mission and goals.
- Delivered new HMIS infrastructure projects.