- Seasoned professional with over twenty years of progressive IT management experience. Confidential ’s accomplished areas of expertise include the implementations of large, high - level strategic initiatives.
- Has extensive experience as in Agile (scrum master, release train engineer, and coach) as well as Project and Program Manager roles.
- He has matured soft skills in leadership, problem solving, team collaborations, and leadership communications.
- He is a team player and would enjoy being part of your team.
- Performed in Agile scrum roles (scrum master, coach, release train engineer) for ten of the past thirteen years. In some engagements, also provided overall project management.
- Have basic and advanced Agile certifications (CSM, A-CSM, CSPO, SAFe Agilist).
- Led large-scale Agile teams utilizing Agile SAFe techniques. Experienced the evolution of the scaled processes and tools.
- Facilitated advanced Agile planning or product increments using story mapping and table planning.
- Led story grooming (sprint refinement) for next and next plus one iteration across multiple teams.
- Facilitated daily scrums, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and sprint planning.
- Provided vigorous removal of impediments or roadblocks.
- Experienced in using Agile tools such as Jira, TFS (Azure DevOps Server), VSTS (Azure DevOps Services), Trello. Also, facilitated teams without any specific Agile development tools.
- Reported standard and ad hoc team metrics via PowerBI, Excel, Jira.
- 20+ years project management, including 9 years program & enterprise initiatives.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Engineering plus MBA (Strategic Management & Finance).
- Led multiple large-scale, complex projects involving enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Adapted communications to the needs of various stakeholders.
- Managed the schedule, resource, and scope pillars to deliver needs on-time.
- Used problem-solving techniques to determine the problem and develop a solution.
- Applied strong analytical abilities to technical and business solutions.
- Developed well-structured project plans following sound techniques and experience.
- Well-developed organizational skills have provided the foundation to track projects.
- Built productive, highly motivated and trusting relationships with team members.
- Engaged effectively with stakeholders and executive leadership teams.
- Delivered well-designed presentation using proven communication concepts.
- Managed enterprise-wide initiatives spanning multiple technical/ business groups.
Senior Scrum Master Consultant
- Led multiple scrum teams in the development of a quality reporter web tool.
- This was a healthcare quality analytics tool that provided measures according to HEDIS, NCQA, and S/C measures.
- Followed SAFe scaled Agile framework for program implementation.
Scrum Master and Agile Coach Consultant
- Led an experienced scrum team to enhance and maintain and major online hub application for external dealers. Released due to COVID-19 workforce reduction.
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, and removed roadblocks.
- Based on initial observations and team feedback, developed an approach to enable team to better focus on sprint execution and thereby be more productive. The approach started with the product road map.
- Coached team and product owner on making transformative changes to the way they organize and plan their work.
- Created shared Teams SharePoint pages that effectively communicated team assets, provided a stakeholder request portal, and application support pages.
Senior Delivery Manager
- Led a high-priority, enterprise project for automated server builds. Included 21 dependent deliverables from 9 internal partners.
- Managed an enterprise initiative to upgrade LINUX and Windows servers.
- Collaborated with program teams and vendors including Service Now to implement infra features.
Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and Program Consultant
- Led local and remote teams on a large re-platform and re-branding of ecommerce site for Confidential & Noble Press. The effort included a complete UI overhaul with advanced user features.
- Transitioned team to a more formalized scrum framework with daily scrums, refinements, demo’s, retrospectives, and planning.
- Established a road map that synched scope and timeline.
- Integrated best practices for Agile testing and development.
- Coached team and product owner on Agile best practices.
- Developed a deployment plan for systems, data migrations, and customer migration.
Scrum Master and Project Manager Consultant
- Led Agile start up team for an SAP IBP configuration for the Salt Business.
- Facilitated scrums, demo’s, retrospectives, and planning for an internationally distributed team.
- Established project backlog, tracking, and metrics in new VSTS tool.
- Exported team sprint data to PowerBI for producing dashboard metrics.
- Developed communications plan and delivered concise communications to project stakeholders.
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Led teams on several large, high-profile infrastructure projects to upgrade patient monitoring systems and hospital labs.
- Partnered with external vendors and on-site medical staff to implement their products and manage their tasks.
- Led new, geographically distributed Agile scrum team in a complex Salesforce.com implementation.
- Provided scrum set up, training, and coaching to new Agile scrum team.
- In addition, performed project manager responsibilities for developing the overall plan and leading activities external to the scrum team.
- Led large SAP platform migration for core business. Engaged internal SAP business stakeholders and quality for migration validations.
SAFe RTE and Scrum Master Consultant
- Performed the leadership and facilitation activities of a SAFe: Release Train Engineer for a scaled Agile group of three to five scrum teams. The scrum teams developed the core functionality for a large, multi-purpose search platform.
- Led quarterly incremental planning sessions across the three to five scrum teams.
- Developed a feature backlog that together with high-level estimates provided a road map for future planning and a tool for analyzing priorities.
- Led security improvements to intra-data center communications and new platform security.
- Facilitated corporate risk assessment and prioritization of new and legacy platform security.
- Led application operationalization that included system hardening and vulnerability testing for a new legal discovery product.
Scrum Master and Senior RTE Consultant
- Led three geographically distributed scrum teams that were new to scrum for a large program that reset the model and migrated bio-technical data. The primary purpose was for regulatory track and trace of all plant materials that were in research and develop.
- Facilitated daily scrums and other scrum ceremonies (sprint review, retros, planning) and removed team roadblocks.
- Provided Agile coaching to scrum teams that were new to Agile scrum.
- Participated in scrum-of-scrums for progress communications and issue escalations.
- Worked closely with lead architects to drive high-level solutioning and domain learning.
- Collaborated with vendors to provide hardware systems and packaged applications such as Informatica MDM and Data Quality, IBM Data Stage, and RedHat JBoss platform.
Scrum Master and Agile Coach Consultant
- Led a single large scrum team on several projects that migrated online legal and business research applications to a new platform.
- Facilitated the daily scrum, sprint refinement, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and planning. Removed team roadblocks.
- Coordinated the team’s development across a larger scaled Agile and operations delivery approach.
- Facilitated backlog hydrations (creating backlog stories) with team.
- Tracked and reported team progress and metrics.