- Above seven years of IT experience in software design, development and implementation of various commercial applications in Workday, PeopleSoft Technologies.
- Engaged in data migration from PeopleSoft towards Workday. Along with updating of existing solution from older versions while in charge of integrating solution with code from Partner Company and producing successful builds.
- Extensively worked on all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Worked with Custom reports, Calculated fields, Workday Studio, EIBs, Core Connector, Cloud Connector (CCB), Report Design, Business form Layout, Solution Manager.
- Created multiple dashboards on Workday Prism data sources (Time and Absence Management, Core HR information).
- Strong Functional experience with HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Time Tracking, General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Asset Management, Procurement and Treasury.
- Developed/Tested User Defined Workday EIB's to enable processing of large-volume transactions.
- Experience with Workday security groups like Role based security, User based, and Job based Security. Strong knowledge and experience in Agile and Iterative methodologies.
- Expertise in Workday and PeopleSoft Financials and HR, North American Payroll, Benefits Administration and Base Benefits.
- Experienced in creating the Technical Design Documents for the Integrations based on the Functional Design Documents.
- Expertise in developing and supporting Workday studio integrations.
- Broad expertise in building integrations related to Workday HR and Workday Finance.
- Developed detail Test strategy, plans and scripts to test specific HCM Compensation business process in HCM.
- Extensively involved in trouble shooting and fixing problems at development, system testing and post-production stages for various HRMS modules
- Created Custom Reports using Workday Report Writer and WD Studio BIRT.
- Expertise in Eclipse, XML, XSLT, and Web Services technologies.
- Experience in Training the End Users on Job Requisition System, Benefits and Payroll
ERP: Workday, Microsoft Dynamics.
IDE: Eclipse, Oxygen, Workday Studio.
Software / Products: Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP.
Languages / Tools: XML, XSLT.
Office Suite: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Office 365.
Reporting Tools: Workday Report Writer, WD Studio Report Designer.
Confidential, Woodlands TX
Sr. Workday Integration Consultant
- Worked as a workday Integration consultant with Confidential .
- Creating simple and complex Inbound/Outbound integrations using different Workday Integration tools .
- Implemented Integrations to External Systems using workday Integration tools like Core Connector, Cloud Connectors for Benefits and Payroll, EIB and WD Studio.
- Worked with Workday Report Writer and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Developed several custom reports using Workday Report Writer and Workday Studio BIRT and Modified Workday Standard reports according to client requirements.
- Developed many custom reports for the Financial modules like Procure to pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable, Business assets, endowments and Gifts, Financial Accounting, Non-sponsored AR and Banking and Settlements.
- Created calculated Fields using various functions and used them in custom reports and Integrations.
- Created Integration Security groups, Integrations users, created segment-based security groups and assigned security groups to the applicants and Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation and Benefits.
- Understanding business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Designed and built Studio integration with RaaS report to send Payroll results. Created several custom reports for Payroll, Benefits, and Core HR reports.
- Developed prism integrations and dashboards using Workday Report Writer.
- Designed and built integrations to multiple third-party vendors. Creating roadmaps and timing of upgrades and maintenance for development environment.
- Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Involved in migrating the data from one environment to other using new object transfer tool.
- Involved in Production Support on payroll, troubleshooting payroll/Time and Labor errors, and providing solutions.
- Sharing the new ideas to the Team which improves the Efficiency of the Project.
Technical Environment: Workday 29 - 2020 R2, Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, Workday Report Writer, BP configurations, iLoads, XML, XSLT, XSD, Web Services, HTML, Excel, SQL, Eclipse, Java.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Workday HCM Consultant
- Worked collaboratively across HR, and Finance to gain maximum efficiency from the various modules used by HR and Payroll.
- Experience building and managing integrations with the Workday Integration Cloud Platform - Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS).
- Created different types of Supervisory Organization's, Positions and Profiles, Cloned business process.
- Involved in implementation of workday HCM for various HR modules such as Time Tracking, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll and Compensation.
- Data migration of HCM data to Workday. Periodic meetings and matrix tracking to update status along with cost of project. Weekly project period tracing with report analysis.
- Configured PICOF Templates to send payroll changes data to ADP.
- Worked on Job Profile, Job Family and setting restrictions based on that. Also worked on transfer, demote, promote and termination of employees.
- Integrate Workday HCM data and create XSLT scripts for integrations to transform XML data.
- Build and implement efficient HR service delivery models and organizational designs using Workday.
- Built Integrations in Workday Financials data module which includes data relative to Accounts, Accounting, Business Plans, Financial Reporting, and Tax.
- Worked on complete cycle of Compensation (Compensation Criteria, Plans & Grades), Configuring Security to the employees in an organization.
- Monitored workers' compensation claims and coordinated work between employee and insurance carrier.
- Integrate Workday to packaged Software's and custom applications using SOA.
- Provided analysis on system configuration, data mapping, and testing HR functions.
- Maintain and modify existing Workday integrations. Building Custom EIB's and CCB integrations.
- Create the data mapping to ensure a seamless conversion of Payroll, HR & Benefits data and validate integrity of data with the client.
- Addressed issues identified during the go -live process to ensure an error-free transition to ongoing support.
- Provided Pre and Post production support for Recruiting and post production support for other HCM modules like Time Tracking, Absence Management, Benefits etc.
- Audit reports to show actual payroll payment and department budget for all incumbents before pay confirms.
Technical Environment: Workday 28/ 27, Workday Studio, XML, Web Services, XSLT 2.0, Report Writer, BIRT.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in Development, Enhancement, Upgrade, and Maintenance of HR, Benefits, and Payroll.
- Created Condition Rules for Driving the Interview Businesss Process in Recruiting Functional Area.
- Configured the Background connector for Prehire and existing employees in Recruiting.
- Created Custom Report for Time to Hire Reports in Recruiting Functionality.
- Developed the Workday Recruiting Inbound Integration from ICIMS.
- Lead the Technical team supporting Integrations, Reporting, and Production Issues in Workday.
- Designed and built inbound and outbound studio integrations with RaaS reports.
- Developed several reports using Workday Report Writer like Salary Changes, Severance, Payroll Earnings, Medical Enrollments, LTD Participants, Med, Dent, Vision, Salary plan etc reports as part of Implementation.
- Perform configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality.
- Clarified QA team issues and Reviewed test plans to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts and tested properly.
- Coordinated in performing Unit testing .
- Setup business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups.
- Configuration of Workday’s business process framework configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Configured Workday Benefits including groups, plans, coverage types, event types, and eligibility rules for multiple countries.
- Worked on Compensation Merit Process including Performance Ratings and Compensation Matrix.
- Developed Payroll Integrations ADP Tax Monthly, ADP Tax Quarterly using Workday Studio
- Developed Several EIB inbound and outbound integrations.
- Created several custom reports and exposed as web services for several vendor files.
- Created XSLT scripts for Integrations to transform XML data.
- Provided Mentorship and Design documents for Reports and Integrations.
- Worked extensively using excel spread sheet for workday conversion and matrix report.
Environment : Workday 25/24/ 23 Workday HCM (Core HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Absence Management) EIB, Workday Report Writer, Workday HCM, Report Writer, Calculated fields, EIB and Workday Studio
- Working as a Techno-Functional Consultant for PeopleSoft Financials 8.4 & HRMS 8.8/8.9
- Onsite coordinator to fill the gap between offshore and business users.
- Techno/functional experience with all finance modules -Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Billing, Accounts receivables, General Ledger, Time and Labor.
- Techno/functional experience HRMS- Core HR, Workforce Administration, North America Payroll, Benefits Administration and Base Benefit .
- Actively participated in meetings with users, business analyst to fully understand the business requirements translating them to functional & technical specifications.
- Extensively used Application Designer and PeopleCode to create run control pages and setup pages to create web-based applications following SDLC methods.
- Involved in developing new People Code and customizing existing People Code per user requirements.
- Customized PeopleSoft pages, records, menus, components, and People Code for user requirements.
- Involved in developing and customizing the reports using the tools Stored Procedures, PS Query & SQR .
- Extensive working experience with SQR to create multiple reports/files (csv), calling stored procedures, writing to files, reading from files to upload data into database.
- Converted long running PS Queries into SQR Queries with NOLOCK Option on tables to avoid the dead lock situations at the database.
- Used Unions, Sub query, outer joins and expression in PS QUERY .
- Created PS Query to be accessed from the specific menu item instead of Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager .
- Written and executed complex SQL queries using SQL Management Studio for back end data validation testing.
- Created many complex stored procedures in SQL Server per the business requirement.
- Tuning the long running sql queries.
- Proficient in writing complex database reports and customizing PeopleSoft Delivered SQR reports.
- Hands on Experience with PeopleSoft Process scheduler to schedule jobs, recurrence daily/weekly/specific dates, schedule jobs sets.
- Deploying the PeopleSoft objects, SQRs and SQL Scripts to other testing environments using the version control tool STAT.
- Involved in the upgrade of Version control tool -STAT from 5.4.0 to .5.7.3
Environment: People Tools 8.47/8.52, Application 8.4, 8,8 & 8.9, SQR, nVision, Application Engine, Component Interface, XML, People Code, PS Query, Integration broker, XML, HTML, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2008 R2, 2012 R2, Windows 7/XP, Visual Studio 2010, Control-M, STAT, SSIS.