- Exceptional experience in Workday’s Core HR (HCM), Benefits, Compensation (Basic and Advanced), Talent and Performance Management, Absence, Integrations, Recruiting, Time Tracking.
- Experience with creating Staffing models for Supervisory Orgs, Reorganizations and business process framework, Organization Types, Organization Hierarchies.
- Experience in understanding and gathering the business requirements, translating them into Functional specifications and develop code along with detailed design.
- Hands on experience in Configuring Organizations, Compensation, Business Process and creation of Custom Reports.
- Experience in providing functional guidance on inbound/ outbound integrations, business processes framework, working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Configuring Custom Reports into Worklets and Related Actions of Workday Objects.
- Hands on experience on building custom reports Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Transposed Reports, Composite Reports, nBOX reports.
- Enhancing existing reports and integrations as per Client requirement.
- Prioritizing, reproducing, and verifying production incidents in different Workday functional areas.
- Worked extensively on designing Workflow Application, Creating Workflow Maps, Defining Roles and Role Users, and Testing workflow.
- Excellent Knowledge in functional areas in Workday, good experience in navigations and core concepts.
- Assisted in System Integration, Regression, Performance and End - to-end testing of the Workday Applications.
- Experience in building end to end solutions for complex integrations post discussions with Business.
- Experienced in PeopleSoft HCM modules such as (HR, Payroll, Payroll Interface, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Employee Self-Services (ESS), Manager Self-Services (MSS), Time & Labor, Talent Acquisition management (TAM), eModules, ePerformance, eRecruitment, Compensation and Ent.
- Developed testing strategies and validation scenarios along with project Scope and Requirement documents.
- Created custom data sources with legacy system data using workday Prism.
- Designed and built both inbound/outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector (CCB), Report Design, Data Conversions iLoad, XML, XSLT and SOAP web services, generated and developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports as needed by business.
- Worked with Prism tables, calculated fields and datasets, configured security in Prism analytics and published prism datasets.
- Worked extensively with prism expression language including date functions, conversion functions, logical operators etc..
- Excellent Knowledge in functional areas in Workday, good experience in navigations and core concepts.
- In depth understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Methodology involved in the QA analysis, planning, execution and test management.
- Implementation of PeopleSoft eSettlements along with life cycle documentation and interfacing it with business units.
ERP: Workday (Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Payroll, Payroll interface, Time Tracking and Absence Management).PeopleSoft HCM 9.1/9.0/8.9 (HR, Payroll, Payroll Interface, Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Employee Self-Services (ESS), Manager Self-Services (MSS), eModules).ADP (reporting, payroll, configuration, Data changes, notification, scheduler)
Technical Tools: Core Connector, Application Designer, Application Engine, Process Scheduler
Reporting Tools: WD Report Writer, WD BIRT, Prism, SQL, SQR, PS Query, nvision, Bi publisher, Power BI, and ADPR (ADP Reporting).
Integration Tools: EIB, File Layout, Component Interface
- Engage project team with current and upcoming Workday functionality delivered in the routine updates and releases. Reviewed the feature release updated with business to help drive the deployment of new features
- Lead HCM engagements, provide support and configuration fixes as well as recommending best practices in functional areas of Core HCM, Recruiting
- Assisted project team with unit testing the configuration and Develop system test plans and perform full system testing during the implementation and postproduction.
- Build inbound EIBs to support Mass data change requirements in production and new acquisitions
- Work closely with integrations design and development to account for functional design considerations and impacts.
- Used various Prism data sources to pull data into Power BI
- Developed prism integration reports.(Datasets - Ingest, Trans and Publish)
- Created data sets to bring external tables into Workday Prism
- Lead offshore team, distribute tasks among them and review their work before moving it to production.
- Created prism reports as per the clients requests
- Ongoing day to day Workday Support of Workday HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Security, Integrations, reporting.
- Worked on custom reports, calculated fields, custom integration document delivery.
- Coordinated with the team on requirements gathering, implementation, testing the business process configurations.
- Performed mass uploads and rescinds using inbound EIBs.
- Been significantly involved in conducting peer reviews and unit testing of the codes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably Kanban.
- Well versed in building advanced, matrix, composite reports through understanding of workday data sources.
- Maintenance of workday security - creating new security groups, assigning security groups to the users, assigning business process and domain security, providing quarterly security audit reports to the client.
- Maintain and support all the HR Business processes and process improvements e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management implemented in Workday.
- Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Performed Fit Gap analysis with client and vendors to determine appropriate type of integrations required (Custom EIB, Core Connector, Packaged Integrations, Workday Studio, etc.).
- Utilized prism analytics to bring in non-workday data into Workday to be shared securely within the organizations. Improved efficiency of Workday security groups to view Prism data
- Implemented Prism Discovery Boards to assist HR internal team with performing analytics
- Create and maintain integration design and interface mapping documents High service level expectations in support of the Workday Systems and the user community
- Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including EIB and supporting 3rd party coding
- Worked in Custom integration like EIB (inbound and Outbound), Document Transformation.
- Involved in creating and executing test plans for SIT and UAT.
- Contacting SMEs and Solutions Architects to discover and formulate the scope of requirements for Integrations and Reports.
- Worked on Integrations in multiple functional areas like Benefits, Recruiting and Compensation.
- Lead new initiatives for outsourcing services to our providers from opportunity identification to knowledge transfer and performance measurement
- Created Multiple CCW Integrations for Demographical data with DT, EIBs with reports.
- Responsible for data migration from legacy systems to workday systems using EIBs.
- Created Organizations (Locations, Supervisory Orgs, Business Units, Cost Centers, Custom orgs, Organization Hierarchy (Location Hierarchy).
- Utilized calculated fields in reporting, business processes, integrations, and Workday areas.
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB, Core connector and Studio Integrations in various segments of Workday system.
- EIBs - outbound and inbound with custom transformation using XML, XSLT, Xpath.
- Developed simple and secure integrations using Workday Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Using Workday Studio to bring in daily worker data changes to Workday.
- Experience in Customizing Business Process (BP's) and other condition rule within BPs.
- Created several custom reports for Benefits, and Core HR reports.
- Built industry standard reports like Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Calculated Fields, Conditions and Eligibility Rules that applies to the parameters of the report.
- Collaborate with the ST (System Testing) and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) teams to test the integration builds. Fix issues encountered in ST and UAT phase
Workday Developer and Peoplesoft Support
- After the Go live, involved in troubleshooting the day to day transaction and business process discrepancy issues and introduced hot fixes as and when needed.
- Worked on EIB’s and iloads to load the new data and change the existing data.
- Developed test scenarios and test cases for all in scope Business processes (hire, job change, terminate, etc.) along with testing of security role mapping for each of the Business processes.
- Created small customizations integration using tools like EIB.
- Participate in end to end design reviews, prototype reviews and user acceptance testing.
- Written Use Cases and produced Activity diagrams, Developed requirement specifications and Documentations for Business Process Management.
- Supported enhancements in HR, Payroll and benefits in PeopleSoft and make sure to these Enhancements are implemented in Workday.
- Assist with data cleanup, extraction/load and data validations (as needed).
- Generated custom Workday reports and modified the existing custom reports.
- Analyze data, develop and generate routine and adhoc reports.
- Managing Data conversions, HR and Compensation related Custom Reports, and Security Management, Business Process configuration and, configuring the application according to customer requirements and developing system Integration.
- Work with business team to review report requirements. Maintain/Assign security role assignments. Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Interact with Business analysts and end users to clarify requirements and use cases.
- Built and managed integration using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Connector, XML, XSLT and Web Services technologies.
- Developed outbound integration using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch the EIB.
- Created complex reports using the Firm’s HR systems and Designed Workday HCM data conversion process.
- Using EIB configuration, transformed the format of workday report into required file format using XSLT.
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes.
- Performs Workday day to day support tasks for HR, Benefits, compensation and maintain data integrity.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Developed and Implemented Various Conversion/Interface programs starting from extracting data from Oracle Applications.
- Designed and developed in-bound and out-bound interfaces to and from PeopleSoft to legacy system.
- Written Conversion Programs using App Engines to convert the data from the Legacy System to load the data into the staging tables.
- Developed and modified People Code to implement specific business rules and validations to enable the system to perform the business process.
- Improved quality through root cause analysis and prevented, tracked and monitored change induced incidents and recommended towards continual improvement.
- Provided formal and informal mentoring to assist in the technical and business development of other associates and end users.
- Assisted users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation.
- Actively participated and took ownership in career through self-assessments, mid-year and annual reviews, goal setting and performance management.
- Initiated and executed Improvements to Process.
- Developed complex reporting solutions utilizing BI/XML Publisher, SQR, Application Engine, Query, and other tools.