- Proficient in credit analysis, assigning credit limits, analyzing payment trends, AR aging and customer financial stability analysis
- Experience in large data handling, cleaning and combining data, system process redesigning and improvements, testing enhancements
- Expertise in accounts receivable management, B2B collection and cashflow forecasting
- Proficient in MS Excel, Power BI/ Power query, Agile
- Business process reviews, identifying gaps and suggest process improvement
- Identifying system risks, analyzing and redesigning control processes
- Reconciliation of salesforce orders with SAP orders
- Review customer invoicing for completeness ensuring all cost conditions attached properly
- Review ship and debit completeness for vendor claims and allocation to correct profit centers
- Ensuring SOP’s are followed and system controls are in place, Training teams on new processes
- Coordinating between different teams for process improvements
- Preparing BRD, documenting workflow in Visio and submitting proposal for approval
- Participating in Agile ceremonies, driving the discussion during sprint planning
- System integration testing for quality assurance (QA) for SAP customized enhancement ensuring desired results are achieved and identifying any malfunctioning, loopholes and logging new defects
- Documenting and training business teams on new process and assisting in user acceptance testing
Finance & compensation Manager
- Monthly and periodic reporting on financial performance to management
- Ensuring payment received for all eligible sales and according to the contract terms
- Disputing and follow - up receivable due
- Researching and disputing chargebacks reducing receivables
- Chargebacks and sales reporting to sales team
- Commissions reporting based on sale team performance
- Sales team commission processing including spiffs and bonuses
- Incentives calculations based on Metrix achievement
- Charging expenses directly attributable to sales team and handling disputes of deductions
Billing and Collection Specialist
- Managed portfolio of two large customers with average receivable balance around $50M
- Reviewing customer credit worthiness, analyzing financial statements and ratio analysis to gauge risk exposure, recommend credit limits and insurance requirements
- Releasing orders based on risk exposure analysis
- Continuous follow-up of open receivable invoices, escalation of overdue balances
- Extensive communication with internal departments like sales operations / pricing as well as communication with customer to resolve pending issues
- Periodic reporting of overdue balances to management
- Participating in cash & collection meetings
- Coordinating with cash application team to allocate invoices payments
- Established and maintained contact with B2B customers (USA & Canada) concerning open invoices, analyzing payment trends and history, timely escalation and resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
- Handled large customer portfolio around $80M average AR balance
- Releasing order by analyzing risk exposure and payment behavior
- Monthly cash collection forecast reporting
- Resolving customer inquiries, requests, reconciliations, and providing applicable documentation
- Ensured collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio
- Investigated and resolved old open items of accounts receivable, recovering payment of unjustified deductions from customer and issuing credits for justified deductions.
- Ensured all cash applications are accurate and complete
- Adding value to the business by consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Active participation in Cash Calls and other periodic reviews
- Maintained credit data in SAP
- Customer accounts reconciliation
- Resolved pricing and shipment related issues by coordinating with pricing and customer care teams
Credit Analyst & Collection Specialist
- Provided recommendations on customer credit worthiness by performing financial risk, country risk analysis and analysis of existing business exposure in SAP following company’s SOPs.
- Assessment and investigation of new customer creditworthiness
- Assigning credit limit and asset quality rating to customers.
- Provided inputs to management regarding customer risks changes.
- Recommended financing arrangements regarding working capital management.
- Managed credit analysis of 400 to 500 customers in Middle East & Africa region which have almost Euro 1.0 Billion credit exposure.
- Provided inputs to the monthly credit meetings.
- Proactive follow up with B2B customers for open accounts receivable and updating customer contacts
- Invoices dispute resolution and escalation of overdues to higher levels of customer’s management
- Provided quarterly cash forecast to management based on customer feedback & collectible amount in customer accounts.
- Receipt allocations and open line item reconciliations.
- Contract reconciliations with customer apart from quarterly or monthly submitted invoices reconciliation.
- Posting and adjustments of monthly accruals/prepayments and other period closing activities.
- Processed payments as part of accounts payable team by ensuring all payments are processed according to SOPs, contract, and purchase order, completing full payment cycle in SAP Business One.
- Employee reimbursements and advances management.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements and customer receivable data.
- Processing of payroll of subcontracting employees and reimbursements of all employees.
- Review of open items and subsequent clearance in suppliers’ account to ensure advances have been adjusted on timely basis.
- Audit of invoice approvals and relevant documents
- Preparation of weekly aging analysis report of outstanding invoices.
- Preparation of final settlements of outgoing associates.