- IT professional with progressive and diversified experience in, client/server, web - based applications and digital media technology.
- Experience in project management in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and agile environments. Strong technical and analysis skills.
- Experienced in facilitating Scrum ceremonies and running sprints as Scrum Master. Excellent oral, written communication and leadership skills
- Extensive experience in information technology with skills in application development, systems analysis, quality assurance and project management.
- Experienced in SDLC, Agile Principals - Iteration and sprint planning, story-based development, tasking meetings and retrospectives.
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, Waterfall, Agile techs. Jira, Trello, Work etc, VersionOne, MS SharePoint, MS OneDrive, MS OneNote
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris 8), Windows 2000/XP/7/8/Server 2003, MS-DOS
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft Access, PL SQL Developer, Toad VI, SQL Server
Languages/Tools: SQL, SQL*Plus, Java, C++, HTML, PowerBuilder, Visual Basic, Visual Source Safe, PVCS, ASP, .NET, C#, Windows Media Services 9, IIS, Tardis
Testing Tools: Mercury Interactive Test Director, WinRunner, Rational Clear Quest, SQA Robot, FilleZilla, Bad Boy 2.0, OnTime, InstallWatch, RegMon, WinDiff, Hosts Toggle, Selenium, JIRA
Networks/Internet: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, TELNET, VNC, Ethernet Connectivity, HPOpenView, NAS & SAN storage, Fiddler
Systems Development: Visio, MS PowerPoint
Other: VSAT satellite technology, Wireless Telecommunications, Crystal Reports, VMWare, Acronis
- Facilitate collaboration within the scrum teams and promoting visibility and transparency.
- Provide leadership and manage risk, dependencies and external blockers.
- Support product owner in product backlog grooming.
- Report updates/progress to team and stakeholders.
- Provide coaching to support the agile development process and delivery of ERP platform
Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
- Responsible for project execution of Legal Application Suite Project.
- Migrated team from Waterfall framework to Agile (Scrum).
- Modeled core Agile principles of collaboration, team visibility and accountability.
- Facilitated recurring iterations to ensure proper use of Scrum process.
- Tracked and reported on Scrum team velocity and managed Sprint capacity.
- Managed day to day resources, provided project guidance, monitored and reported on project metrics related to Oracle/Siebel Case Management platform.
- Managed local and off-shore project resources, assets, and project documentation.
Scrum Master/QA Manager
- Managed a QA department of 5 analysts.
- Defined and deployed a Scrum-based department strategy for all phases of platform development while implementing industry best practices.
- Coached development team and stakeholders on use of Agile/Scrum practices.
- Facilitated sprint planning, backlog grooming, release planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Supervised and provided technical guidance in analysis, design and testing of e-Commerce platform.
- Conducted team performance evaluations and facilitated staff career development activities.
- Established and maintained documentation an all platform functionality.
- Engaged and collaborated with vendors and contractors as required.
Scrum Master/Lead. QA Analyst
- Served as senior member of a group of QA analysts working on a number of PC maintenance, security and optimization applications including data protection and data recovery programs.
- Served as Scrum Master for DevOps and AppOps Scrum teams developing PC security applications.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and reviews).
- Responsible for removing impediments by escalating issues, where necessary, for resolution.
- Designed and executed comprehensive project plans for various anti-spyware and anti-virus applications using agile project management with multiple inspection points that allowed for scope change on the fly.
- Led sprint planning including task assignment, task estimation, and task sequencing.
- Tracked and communicated team/sprint velocity.
- Worked with stakeholders to build applications for local and international clients including multi-lingual customization of security applications for French, German and Spanish localized builds.
- Designed and implemented test environment upgrades including determining optimum use of virtual test environment (VMWare).
- Facilitated launch and execution of applications operations business components.
- Administered employee annual performance reviews (APR) to provide criteria for pay rate adjustment and promotion.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Lead analyst, performed quality assurance on a suite of digital media applications for acquiring, storing, managing, producing and distributing digital media content in multiple formats - digital television, video-on-demand and wireless devices.
- Analyzed requirements and designed tests for content production, management and delivery tasks.
- Acted in lead role for test planning, establishment of LOEs, test execution and documentation as well as management of contract QA resources.
- Worked closely with development team to ensure code-coverage and release management and performed application/patch installs and configuration.
Lead QA Analyst/Asst. Project Manager
- Managed development of several versions of Warehousing Management System (WMS) through full life cycle.
- Responsible for gathering customer requirements for integrated suite of applications for manufacturers, including a Radio Frequency (RF) component, developed in PowerBuilder on Oracle Database.
- Developed documentation (Test Plans, Test Scripts) and functional specifications for WMS application.
- Reviewed and revised functional requirement documents and design specifications to ensure testability. Monitored test execution results, reports and logs.
- Managed documentation and tracking of reported defects using Rational SQA suite.
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders to manage development of SAP interfaces for transmission of data between plant shop floor systems/control devices to SAP (using IDOCS) and vice versa to validate data processing/integrity.
- Managed and reported risk, change, security and cost for several cross-functional projects.
- Performed Configuration Management tasks including coordination/maintenance of software build releases and version control using VSS.
Senior QA Consultant
- Quality Assurance consultant for Card Systems, an e-payment solutions firm specializing in developing applications for automatic secure transaction processing.
- Worked with a team of six Quality Assurance Analysts to trouble-shoot a suite of applications on a client/server system consisting of customer management and transaction processing modules on a two-tier platform.
- Senior member of a five-member test team responsible for system, functional and integration testing of two-way satellite communication system.
- Tested and monitored system integrity using a Unix-based (Solaris) system running HP Open View and Veritas Nerve Centre.
- Worked with system developers to trouble-shoot breakdowns in codes and environmental structures for specified systems and sub-systems.
- Provided technical support for SpaceNet clients using live VSAT networks.