- Over 7+ years of experience in IT industry with more than 4 years of experience in implementing Workday HCM and integrations for various modules including Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time Tracking and Absence - Management.
- Hands on experience in inbound/outbound integrations using Core Connector, Cloud Connector, Workday Studio, managing business processes, working with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB’s), report writer, calculated fields and custom reports.
- Experience in all phases of Workday Implementation lifecycle namely - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Good Knowledge in creating Custom reports and Advanced Reports using filters, sub-filters and Workday Calculated Fields.
- Created and Maintained Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost Centers and Cost Center Hierarchies in Workday.
- Worked on Business Process, Compensation and Custom Reports in Workday and generate simple report-based Outbound Integrations.
- Experience in creating Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups.
- Experience in Transforming XML using document transformation/XSLT.
- Experience in building both Inbound and Outbound EIB’s with use of custom transformations and different delivery methods.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using XML, XSLT, Xpath, WSDL and SOAP.
- Good understanding of Integrations including Workday Web Services, Business Process Framework and Workday Architecture.
- Experience in developing functional specifications, review existing Time Tracking and Absence modules.
- Good knowledge and strong understanding in HR business processes.
- Involved in creating Hiring Restrictions and condition rules for Recruiting process.
- Experience in creating integration runtime schedules and troubleshooting the integration failures.
- Good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Iterative methodologies.
- Participated in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Project planning, Cloud implementation, Test case design and execution for new Workday implementation project.
- Developed several integrations in Workday Studio using RaaS calls, Splitters, Sync and Async Mediations.
- Used many Workday Webservices including but not limited to Hire employee, Change Job, submit Payroll input, Update Single and Multi-Instance Custom Object (REST).
Workday Skills: HCM, Report Writing, Integrations, Core Connectors, PICOF, EIB, Workday Studio.
Workday Technical: BIRT Reporting, Workday Web Services.
Workday Functional: Supervisory Organization, Staffing, Compensation, Business Process, Security Configuration, Payroll, Benefits, Recruitment.
Tools: RaaS, TOAD, CSV, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Other Skills: MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Project.
Workday Integration Consultant
- Worked closely with HR Partners and Business users to collect and analyze the business requirements for Compensation, Benefits, Time management and recruitment modules.
- Responsible for loading Newly Merged Employee Data, Compensation Data, Commissions Data to Workday using different EIB’s and Web services.
- Responsible for design, build and delivery of all integrations during the HCM and Payroll Implementation Phase.
- Configured Workday compensation packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Designed and configured integrations for Benefits by using Core Connectors and Cloud Connectors for Confidential Cross Confidential Shield.
- Designed and developed integrations in Workday HR for Recruiting systems.
- Created custom reports with Workday Report writer and integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connectors and EIB.
- Used EIB for integrating location of employees, Assigning Organizations and updating payroll IDs.
- Configured Workday Core HR, time and pay structures, benefits, absence management and Compensation structure.
- Designed and build integrations and worked closely with Testing and Production teams to resolve the issues with integrations.
- Developed BIRT reports to deliver compensation statements, Mid and year end performance review documents to the Worker Profile.
- Worked on XML and XSLT outputs of integrations to solve simple issues.
- Experience in handling support for various modules in Workday like Core HR, Benefits, Time Off, Compensation and Payroll.
Workday Techno-Functional Consultant
- Manage day to day support of Workday HCM, Recruiting and Reporting.
- Responsible for design implementation staffing model, compensation, custom reports in Workday.
- Assigned Organization Roles and User based Security Groups and worked on Position, Headcount and Job based staffing models as a part of Staffing.
- Created different Job Profiles, Job Families and Job Family Groups and well versed with Compensation- Compensation Packages, Grades, Salary plans, Allowance plans, Unit/Amount/Percentage based plans.
- Configured core HR module, including basic setup, personal data, job data, position management and compensation.
- Analyzed business requirements and functional analysis for development and support of various Business processes for third-party vendors like ADP.
- Created Advanced and Custom Reports using different calculated fields, filters, sub-filters and prompts from several data sources in Workday
- Created integrations in Workday Studio to include Hiring Condition rules in Hiring Process.
- Experience in using OX tool to migrate objects including business processes and integrations across the tenants.
- Configured Workday Payroll Interface Core Connector and successfully implemented the outbound employee and deduction interface files.
- Implemented Data migration using EIB and built inbound and outbound integrations in Workday using Web services like XML, XSLT.
Workday Integration Consultant
- Designed and Configured Core HR Business Processes like Hire, Termination, Job Change and added additional steps for these Business processes.
- Configured core HR modules including basic setup, personal data, job data, position management and compensation.
- Worked on Compensation Components and created Compensation eligibility rules based on management levels, job profile and job family.
- Worked on creating Salary plans, Hourly plans and Allowance plans.
- Created Compensation Grades to create a standard compensation range for a given job level or profile.
- Created Compensation packages to group together the compensation guidelines and compensation plans that could be assigned to an employee all at once.
- Worked on setting up Security Groups in a Supervisory Organization by developing Security Policies and assigning to the appropriate personnel.
- Created Custom reports for integrations team which are used as input for building integrations such as EIB, Core Connectors and Studio.
- Created Calculated fields for Custom reports to ensure required report delivery.
- Writing Reports to extract data from Workday by using filters, sub-filters, calculated fields and manipulating the data in other formats for various needs.
HRMS QA Analyst
- Ensure adequate and comprehensive testing is completed for all aspects of the application.
- Involved in preparing Test Plan and Test Cases based on the function specifications.
- Involved in the review of requirements with business analysts and technical specialists.
- Analyzed the application and performed Black Box and end-to-end manual testing.
- Planned, coordinated and monitored project levels of performance and activities to ensure project completion on time.
- Checked for the Database Integrity using the SQL Queries.
- Used Mercury Quality Center bug tracking tool as the test repository for executing the test cases and scripts and logging and generating various reports and graphs for further analysis and to follow up the development team to verify bug fixes and update bug status.
- Involved in UI Specifications and framework design.
- Involved in User Interface Testing to verify the functionality of various systems.
- Backend testing using SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures.
- Gather business requirements for meeting data conversion and other business needs as they currently exist in the legacy system.
- Analyze data with various system/business users of the legacy system.
- Conduct Fit-Gap analysis of the data conversion efforts.
- Prepare detailed data maps spanning Human Resources, Benefits, Time & Labor and Payroll and performance systems.
- Document gaps with details of resolution of gaps.
- Perform functional analysis and gather business requirements.
- Review functional specs with business sponsors for approval.
- Develop test plans for system and User Acceptance testing.