- Energetic servant leader with a strong reputation for building high performance delivery teams. Experienced with presenting to C - Suite executives, leading workshops and trainings to support ongoing agile transformations, and coaching cross-functional teams to developing the Agile mindset.
- Enterprise Agile Coaching, Agile Transformation, Scrum, Kanban, Product Ownership, SAFe, DevOps
- MS Project, MS Office Suite, Jira, Version One, Confluence, XML, JSON
Agile Program Manager
- Managed $10 Million budget for Multi Domain Service Orchestrator (MDSO) program, Volume Based Billing (VBB), Software Dynamic Resource Management (SDRM) Alpha and Metrics Reporting Center (MRC).
- Coached and trained Product Owners in building, grooming, and managing Product Backlogs, Release Plans, Sprints, stakeholder engagement, and product and technological initiative alignment.
- Led Agile Training and Enterprise Coaching sessions with Agile Center of Excellence (ACoE) and bi-monthly Agile Community of Practice (ACOP) sessions.
- Responsible for Agile Transformation strategy within organization with efforts for standardization, Community of Practice facilitation, training sessions, etc.
- Worked with team members on devising Agile Playbook and business process improvement of service delivery lifecycle model.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies including: Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning, and Backlog Grooming Sessions, Sprint Reviews/Demos, and Sprint Reviews for process improvement.
- Developed and conducted multiple enterprise and team level agile trainings, and championing-wide transformation to agile.
- Facilitated Project Kick off / Sprint 0, Scrum Ceremonies, as well as PI Planning sessions with external stakeholders.
- Led stakeholder engagement sessions to gather requirements from customers, internal stakeholders and external stakeholders.
- Created Product Backlog features and wrote user stories that adhere to Test Driven Development (TDD)/ Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Gherkin language criteria.
- Managed product backlog during backlog grooming/refinement sessions.
- Participated in and facilitated Scrum and SAFe ceremonies including Scrum-of-Scrums (SoS), PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement and Retrospectives.
- Trained guilds of Product Owners in their roles and responsibilities, stakeholder engagement, working with developers/ testers / cyber security officers.
- Created sample JSON and XML input test files
Business Systems Analyst
- Conducted business analysis, requirements gathering sessions, and systems implementation for Forms Automation and Document Management Systems tools such as: Exari, Avoka, and MiCo.
- Led conversion effort for over 1,500 forms in 2 year contract to enable global changes and local modifications.
- Provided operational support and training for clients with newly implemented systems.
Web Support Analyst
- Led effort to convert web content to 85% Section 508 compliance for screen reading software in a span of 6 months.
- Led Section 508 compliance trainings for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Managed website content updates for stakeholders in various SBA offices utilizing background in HTML and Confidential .
- Led monthly trainings with federal clients on new tools and features that were built for SBA.gov website.
- Supported National Small Business Week website initiative.