- Dedicated HR Professional with experience in various aspects of human resources management and administration. These include staff development, employee recruitment, policy development, retention, conflict resolution and records management. Emphasis in the areas of benefits and compensation.
HR Business Partner
Confidential, Mansfield, TX
- Provide management guidance on development opportunities to promote career growth and a development culture helping to develop a high - performance culture
- Improves effectiveness of managers by providing support and guidance.
- Provide strategic guidance to employees and management in areas of change management, compensation, performance management and talent management
- Provide coaching & support management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues & communication
- Establish initiatives to drive performance management, succession planning, competency career development, career roadmaps, and development plans
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, performance reviews, career development and disciplinary actions)
- Provide performance management expertise and assistance to sustain the highest quality workforce
- Track FMLA (intermittent and Continuous)
- Handle workers comp claims and track activity
- Benefits lead. Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends. Open enrollment lead.
- Handle all remittance payments monthly. (Cigna, UHC, Aflac)
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Maintains organization by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees - scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, awarding benefit contracts
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Confidential - Addison, TX
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training and development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR - related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free work place.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures.
- Oversee recruitment efforts for all personnel
- Oversee exit interviews
Confidential - Plainfield, IN
- Assist in recruitment and interview processes
- Resolving benefits - related problems
- Reconcile benefit statements
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Answering employees' requests and questions
- Assisting with new employees hiring processes
- Assisting with the performance review a termination process
- Conducting audits for payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective action