- Experience in data acquisition and data modeling, statistical analysis, machine learning and deep learning with a background in Supply Chain Management and Logistics, I bring strong skills in team building and project management to utilize past experience and personal motivations to make an invaluable contribution to your company.
- MS Access
- Project Management
- MS Excel
- Data Analytics
- Power Point
- Strategic Planning
Sr. Business Analyst
- Manage 11 employees at the Grand Prairie/Dallas office.
- Responsible for creating reports and analyzing numbers to better the business flow by cost reduction and maximizing on profit.
- Manage all materials and ensure that they are all received promptly and accurately.
- Negotiated better pricings with our vendors which lead to a decrease in overhead costs of over 20%.
- Created a billing database using MS Access which saves the clinic over 13 hours of work weekly by making it automated.
- Trained and led a team of 9 employees to ensure stable and consistent working operations.
- Responsible for creating weekly schedules, hiring, terminating, and supervising employees.
- Created weekly sales reports and managed weekly inventory to ensure sufficient inventory and store supplies.
- Communicated with over 200 customers daily and monitored the actions of staff to ensure adherence to all Health Department regulations.
Sr. Logistics Analyst
- Arranged over 6,000 users and locations on the BroadTech system and monitored the processes daily.
- Cooperated with Wal - Mart, Target and Best Buy and the triage facility by creating RMA’s and managing the process.
- Responsible for building over 8 databases and managing them daily.
Staff Augmentation Analyst
- Acted as liaison between 30 vendors and over 900 contractors.
- Maintained over 15 databases daily and monitored all users with access to ensure accurate information.
- Generated an invoicing database, leading to a reduction in processing of over 19 hours biweekly with 100% accuracy.
- Forecasted and planned the company's budget using MS Access.
- Devised an Access report identifying suppliers who did not follow instructions on shipping materials to our stores, which lead to a reduction of over $6,000 weekly in costs.
- Partnered with other analysts to create an Access query which forecasted 12 months of data and identified materials stored in company warehouses. With the utilization of this report, warehouse managers were able to reduce manpower costs by predicting the number of employees required on a given day.
- Managed product costs, prices, negotiations, and order management.
- Oversaw the functions of product forecasting, supplier relations and customer service to ensure stable company operations.