- More than 7+ years of professional IT experience and solution - focused Business/Data Analyst doing Salesforce implementations, Deployments, Migrations, Integrations.
- Experience in PeopleSoft Financials (Order Management, Material Management, Cash Management / Treasury Accounting Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Receivable/Billing, E-Pro, EXP & PC) Purchasing, (Procure to Pay) Account Payable, Expenses and Project Costing.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, assisting and working as Scrum Master on several projects, vast experience working in Agile, Waterfall, RUP methodologies. Primarily in Agile methodology. Handling Scrum team offshore and onsite.
- Experience in Salesforce Communities, Knowledge Articles, Content/Library, Sales & Service Cloud Features.
- Experience includes PeopleSoft Finance modules like Treasury, GL, AP, Purchase Order, e-Procurement, Purchasing, Commitment Control, Cash Management, Billing, Grants Management, Asset Management, Inventory and Project Costing.
- Proficient in creating business requirement documents BRD, functional requirements documents FRD, Use cases diagrams, Activity diagram, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Adapt at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business models using UML diagrams - Context, Use Case, Sequence, Activity diagrams using MS Visio and Rational Rose
- Hands on experience in PeopleSoft Application 8.3, 8.9, 9.0, 9.1, 9.2 and People Tools, Global Implementations & Production support, Development and Upgrade projects, and data-conversion.
- Experience creating custom objects and integrating existing desktop and web apps with legacy mainframe systems. Worked with Salesforce communities.
- Outlined the organization hierarchy and created profiles, roles accordingly in Salesforce; worked on visibility and security settings around them as required by the business.
- Experienced in SDLC methodology for Agile Scrum and traditional Waterfall. Well versed with agile ceremonies and agile tools (JIRA, RTC). Worked with clients and business SME’s to create business (BRD) and functional (FRD) requirements including work break structure (WBS)
- Knowledge of reporting tools PS Query and configured the PeopleSoft system to meet each client's unique business requirements.
- Communicates effectively with all Stakeholders - Sponsors, Owners, Developers, Testers, UAT Community. Excellent UAT Tester, able to track properties of objects and elements from front-end to back-end tables
- Extensive Knowledge in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementation and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Proficient in gathering requirements and developing Business and Functional Requirement Documents BRD and FRD. Developed Test Cases for Unit Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Used JIRA for defect tracking and reviewed them in subsequent iterations of the application development process and facilitated Triage meetings.
Methodologies: Waterfall, RUP, Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Technologies/Tools: MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Office tools: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), MS Visio, MS Project
Modeling & UI Design: Balsamiq, InVision, Visio Visual Designer, Confidential Process Designer.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Requirements.
- Led scrum meetings for story grooming, pointing and refinement. Led discussions for release and sprint planning for stories and prioritization and updated JIRA
- Created Config-Tech design documents which provided detailed description of various salesforce functionalities implemented.
- Provided Business Requirement Documentation BRD for the customers after thorough market and technology research and by analyzing current market trends.
- Rolled out the first Salesforce Lightning Implementation Project. Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Quote, Activities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. large cross functional project and support teams
- Experience on Resolving Salesforce Tickets raised from various Business users, Acknowledging, Resolving and closing of salesforce tickets on priority basis and communicating to users.
- Performed requirements analysis and using Rational Rose and Smart Draw created UML specifics such as data flow diagrams (DFDs), ER diagrams, Use cases, Class, Sequence, Collaboration and Deployment Diagrams.
- Performing UAT requirements analysis, create and execute UAT scenarios for various CIM Customer Information Management FUSION projects.
- Conducted and analyzed technology processes by requirement performance modeling UML and prepared essential groundwork.
- Presentations of weekly progress on salesforce developments for Monthly Productions Releases. Involved in discussions with Executive management on weekly project status and overall project progress towards the target.
- Serve as a point of contact for the client’s stakeholders and provided customer support in addition to team building with on and off shore agile teams. Working extensively in JIRA to upload Requirements, Test plans, Test Steps, Log defects and to follow up to fix.
- Monitored and conducted exploratory testing across development unit testing, integration testing, and system testing also to help ensure an acceptable handoff for official UAT.
- Create story board of back log items in Agile and develop item according to business needs.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
- Responsible for PeopleSoft architecture and technology on Implementation project for PeopleSoft FSCM, Worked with Peoplesoft administrators to define the different security groups needed for distinct roles.
- Assisted QA team by reviewing test cases and clarifying requirements to ensure complete coverage of requirements, worked in Agile environment and was able to bring projects to completion.
- Experience includes PeopleSoft Finance modules like GL, ELM, Treasury, AP, Purchase Order, eProcurement, Purchasing. Provide strong business analysis for strategic direction on PeopleSoft Finance projects.
- Created UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Worked on Peoplesoft upgrade and performed Production Support, enhancements and customizations of Peoplesoft. Configured Requisition, Purchasing, Payable, Project & Billing business unit in Peoplesoft system.
- Worked in Agile environment allowing teams to deliver project piece-by-piece and make rapid adjustments as needed. Good understanding working in Agile and bringing projects to completion.
- Diagnosing, debugging and correcting programs with the help of Pure Internet Architecture (Front End) of PeopleSoft, Application Designer, Trace and Oracle SQL application to ensure acceptable quality and programs work as per the required functionality.
- Participating in business requirements session with different work streams and technology teams and analyzed gathered requirements, verified requirements and created business requirement document BRD.
- Responsible for the IT requirements gathering, planning, documentation, implementation, testing, and troubleshooting during PeopleSoft bundles upgrade.
- Used Mercury Quality Center, assisted in the QTP setup, and reviewed scripts with the group for regression assurance of UAT criteria.
- Led the in-house timekeeping system integration testing for release 2 of PeopleSoft My HR project, which involved converting the timekeeping and payroll systems.
- Submitted and participated in daily defect review meetings emphasis was to help reduce the quantity of defects not being detected prior to UAT.
- Interacted and assisted Tech Team to modify interfaces to convert legacy Asset data to Peoplesoft Asset Management.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology with sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. Create weekly reports to inform management about the status of the project. Used JIRA as the project management tool.
- Defined requirements to automate the daily imports from PeopleSoft into the Phoenix system.
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
- Engaged with business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverage salesforce functionality. Salesforce configuration such as custom objects, fields, custom formula fields, field dependencies and look ups.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint planning, Daily Scrums or standups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- CRM Management in Salesforce, Design and Implementation of Platform for Salesforce for entire company including Institutional, High Net Worth and Wealth Management Investment Divisions.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, using UML and Business Process Modeling
- Worked on Salesforce.com Service Cloud development including SDLC, standard and custom objects, Apex, and Visual force pages.
- Analyzed gathered requirements, verified requirements and created business requirement document BRD. Coached team members on how to effectively use Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework values as a guide.
- Worked on End to End Implementation and Integration of Apttus Contract Management and EchoSign with Salesforce.
- Created detailed Use cases, BPMN flows, Functional Specifications, UML diagrams to remove ambiguity of the requirements communicated by clients or SMEs.
- Oversee the sales funnel from when a lead enters Marketo to when it becomes an opportunity in Salesforce, the CRM tool.
- Monitored testing across development unit testing, integration testing, and system testing also to help ensure an acceptable handoff for official UAT.
- Led Gap Analysis studies while studying the CORE and non-CORE functionalities of in house CRM-SPADE with cloud applications-Salesforce.com Oracle on-demand. Assisted in Business Case development of Salesforce.com studying the feature, functionality case and cost benefit analysis study during the process.
- Interacted with the developers for resolving the bugs reported in JIRA and various technical issues related to the requirements. Implemented and maintained JIRA for Agile project management.
Confidential, Parkersburg, VA
- Creating several reconciliation analysis reports for coordination between PeopleSoft HCM development team, Mainframe team, PeopleSoft financials team and various point solutions.
- Interacted with Product Owner & Agile Development Team on documenting Scrum artifacts like Product, Release & Sprint Backlog.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML and Business Process Modeling.
- Design complex interfaces between PeopleSoft and other point solutions, such as interface from the recruitment system to PeopleSoft using Component Interface to process data load of new hires, rehires and internal transfer's employees.
- Conducted Impact analysis when there is any change in the requirements and updated the Business Requirements Document BRD, and Systems Requirements Specification SRS.
- Create business requirements documentation (BRD), UML use cases, gap analysis, process models, mockups, test scenarios, concept diagrams and business activity diagrams.
- Scope of the Program included implementation of the entire suite of PeopleSoft HCM (Talent Acquisition Management, Candidate Gateway, Core-HR, Base Benefits, e-Compensation, e-Profile, e-Pay, and Payroll, Payroll GL2) and a reporting solution to go along with the transactional system.
- Participated in techniques such as SPRINT planning, Product Backlog management, agile estimation, daily SCRUM, metrics such as Burn-down & Velocity charts, Sprint summary report, Sprint review/retro meetings.
- Emphasis was to help reduce the quantity of defects not being detected in phases prior to UAT and help to establish regression automation. This was an Agile project for both local and offshore team members.
- Created epics and user stories in JIRA for product backlog. Prioritized release and sprint backlog with product owner and stakeholders. Defined testing scenarios and acceptance criteria. Addressed normal and exception flows including data validation requirements.