- A qualified product owner with experience designing, planning and executing product launches. Possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Command a deep - rooted skill in solving technical problems and tactfully resolving conflicts.
- 15+ years of experience in Financial/Banking and Pharma/biochemical domains in defining the Siebel/Salesforce/Aurea/CRM product vision, roadmap and drive prioritization of enhancements/defects and deliver business value to the organizations.
Product Owner, CRM & QlikView applications
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to the Development team in building and maintaining the product.
- Partner with senior business and Marketing leadership to formulate, deliver and drive adoption of a global product strategy.
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of developers and solution architects.
- Balance the needs of the platform (performance, scalability, cost, data integrity) with the requests of the business (new functionality, speed to market, integrations) during roadmap planning and while architecting and designing solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and inspire team members to their optimum performance.
- Collaborate with IT and business leadership to plan and execute projects, ensure the development teams have the appropriate functional and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver effectively.
- Effectively manage relationships with contractors and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Expert in Agile and scrum development practices.
- Experience with product development tools JIRA, Confluence and collaboration tools - MS Teams, Slack
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time, on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Strong management and communication skills - verbal and written, with the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to drive collaboration among stakeholders and project team members in a matrixed environment.
Product Owner, AVP for Web & Mobile CRM Applications
- Product owner for companies’ business critical application - CRM web and Mobile Apps.
- Plan and deliver product enhancements - work with development team and execute scrums.
- Conduct product demos, UAT and ensure smooth rollout of the builds into production.
- Responsible for application upgrades, OS upgrades.
IT Consultant, CRM and ETL Applications
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for technical direction and application functionality.
- Collaborate with business, project, development and QA teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Proactively ensure application uptimes for all application components.
- Ensure CRM application integrations are well managed.
- Lead development team of 4 members implemented CRM Mobile App for medical representatives.
- Automated sales process flow within the CRM Application.
- Improved sales team productivity by 18% resulted increase in sales revenue by 12% within 1st year of implementation.
- Defined Sales team KPIs and tracked performance through CRM application.
- Lead several initiatives to improve data quality in CRM application and its downstream systems.
Product Owner cum Business Analyst
- Create and implement strategic plan to support the CRM department both globally and domestically
- Design dashboards and reports based on user requirements, requests
- Formulate timelines, test scenarios, and project plans for system upgrades and new implementation efforts
- Identify and configure integrations to/from subsystems and service providers
- Requirement gathering, Lead development and deliver software applications.
- Analyze business use cases and apply deep business acumen to understand the needs, value realization and get necessary budget approvals.
- Manage application enhancements right from requirement gathering, design, develop, test and implement the solutions.
- Manage project dry-runs, data migration, loading seed data from external system into PartnerPro application.