- Experience in managing requirements and slicing User Stories using Vertical (Agile) and Horizontal slicing.
- Conducted Impact Analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, GAP analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Feasibility Study, As - Is and To-Be business analysis, Risk Analysis, SWOT analysis & Post Implementation reviews.
- Experience in eliciting Business Requirements with various techniques: JAD, Observation, Interviews, Document Analysis, Prototyping, Interface Analysis, conducting Survey.
- Extensive experience in Migration and Integration project using ETL and ESB tools, right from gathering requirements to facilitating End to End testing.
- Involved in creating Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed Matrix (RACI) for role participation.
- Effective at implementing Change/Configuration Management using Change Request Forms/ logs.
- Collaborated in various types of testing like Functional (Black-Box) testing, End to End Testing, Regression Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Involved in Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing Expertise in developing Test plans, Test case and Test procedures in manual and automated test environments.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies such as Waterfall, Scrum, Hybrid (Waterfall-Scrum), SAFe 4.0
- Modeling/ Integration iGrafx, MS Visio, Mule ESB (Mule Runtime Engine), Sparx EA
- Cloud AWS, Azure
- Requirement Mgmt MS Office, Version-One, HP ALM, Blue Print, Jira
- PM Tools MS-Project, Trello
- Reporting Tools Tableau Desktop, IBM Cognos, MS Office Suite, Google Analytics
- Databases MySQL, MS Access, Oracle DB, Dynamo
- Routing and Logging HA Proxy, PKS, Splunk, SFDC scratchOrgs
- Code Management/ Deployment Git hub, Nexus, Jenkins
- Developing product vision and roadmaps using JIRA portfolio tool for EPICS and features to help position the organization for growth and scalability. Managed products in the following areas: eCommerce, POS, Loyalty Program, Customer Rewards Program, mobile applications, POS, Hybris SAP, Promotions engine.
- Utilizing data sources and feedback such as A/B Testing and consumer testing to ensure the right enhancements are worked on by the team.
- Responsible for establishing the vision and strategic direction for digital products in support of the mission
- Owning the vision of the Customization product across mobile and desktop, in line with the overall team services and strategic business vision.
- Creating and managing EPICS by using impact mapping to detail out the business outcomes and behavior changes of persona's to drive customer value.
- Managing product development of new products and features within an Agile development teams.
- Owning, prioritizing and facilitating refinement of multiple product backlogs to ensure agile product teams are delivering right enhancements to drive consumer and business value
- Responsible for communicating the product vision effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Works closely with IT and other Business Unit counterparts to ensure resource alignment in support of product vision and roadmaps
- Managing delivery of scope, partners with delivery teams to ensure user stories are clear and resolves open issues/questions quickly and efficiently
- Analyzes work plans and makes recommendations for improved processes
- Responsible for aligning the vision of leadership and transforming them into technical requirements.
- Communicated with stakeholders, created & maintained the Product Backlog and led grooming sessions.
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems. Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous build/deployment systems.
- Worked with the Architects to identify & capture all aspects of design and infrastructurein AWS.
- Worked with partner Program Managers to identify cross program dependencies and avoid bottlenecks.
- Used Tableau to generate BI reports for business to assess various metrics of vehicle movements& rental data.
- Created Integration design documents along with the interface mapping document to guide the Hertz and Confidential development teams with the deliver effort.
- Facilitated sprint review meetings with leadership to demo the work done in the spring and get their feedback.
- Worked with Program leads to report on Integrations under my group - Reservations, Rentals and SFDC CRM.
- Led sprint planning meetings with business leadership while developing the sprint backlog and developing acceptance criteria and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Responsible for managing multiple teams in a onshore offshore model for improved delivery.
- Coordinated knowledge-transfer and helped troubleshoot defects at time User Acceptance Testing.
- Used JIRA to report on integration progress and blockers to Confidential management.
- Worked as a part of the InFact C2C project to integrate multiple third-party applications using Mule ESB.
- Led the CRM program which involved extensive requirement gathering sessions with Salesforce SME’s.
- Monitored the integration logs and SFDC scratchOrg logs to validate source to target data transfer.
- Work with the scrum teams, systems team, and development managers to refine a strategy for releasing components and reducing dependencies.
- Communicated with stakeholders, created & maintained the Product Backlog and led grooming sessions.
- Development of company´s internal CI system, providing a comprehensive API for CI/CD
- Responsible for prioritizing requirements in consultations with business and drive teams towards completion of the priority list each and every sprint.
- Develop, Maintain and support Continuous Integration framework based on Jenkins
- Recognize common requirements and document re-usable code and procedures to improve the team’s efficiency andproductivity by identifying synergies across cross functional teams and minimize duplication of efforts.
- Work with the development team to handover the detailed data layer mapping from source to target for coding.
- Assist in creation of Test cases and test scrips with QA testing team and business SME’s.
- Led review meetings with business to ensure deliverables met the acceptance criteria as defined by business.
- Worked with Architects to discuss program architecture and implemented use-cases within each program.
- Interacted with stakeholders to identify business needs and elicit requirements using elicitation techniques such as JAD sessions, Functional Decomposition, Interviews and Questionnaire to create initial backlog.
- Engaged in continuous sessions with stakeholders to groom and prioritize the backlog.
- Responsible for leading various scrum ceremonies like standups, reviews and retrospectives to fulfill objectives.
- Involved in creating wireframes, mock-up screens, SIPOCflow diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams for To-Be system, and Reporting UIs using MS Visio.
- Created SQL queries to perform Data Analysis, compare data provided from various groups.
- Performed data profiling to identify inaccuracy in Data along with preparation of Data Mapping document to migrate data from legacy system to the new data warehouse.
- Assisted in design review meetings to make sure all the requirements are covered in the development.
- Carried out research to understand various APIs in the market and select the best API for the project.
- Worked closely with PMO to manage Project Lifecycle, create budgets, forecasts, timelines and WBS using MS Project and continuously monitored progress and provided updates.
- Responsible for creation of ER diagrams like Conceptual and Logical diagrams and Collaborated with database developer in developing physical diagram for Knowledge Center.
- Organized multiple team building activities to improve the team’s morale and productivity.
- Differentiated client side and server-side validation components to ensure these components defined rules.
- Made a UI checklist to ensure view provided easy usability, navigation, content and design (Look and Feel)
Business Analyst/ Scrum Master
- Conducted multiple Interviews, Brainstorming, Requirements Workshop and JAD sessions with business owners, development teams, SAS analysts, DB admins, financial analysts and SME’s to elicit requirements regarding scenarios, business rules, compliance and regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Involved in Data Integration using Enterprise Service Bus - Mule ESB
- Elicited and documented requirements for data optimization and packaged data management schema for the consumption of SAS Analytics engine.
- Responsible for creation of ER diagrams like Conceptual and Logical diagrams and collaborated with database developer in developing physical diagram for Knowledge Center that stores Alerts.
- Elicited requirements for Business rules such as Routing rules and Suppression rules for Alerts
- Assisted the team in defining the migration approach and method for the MuleSoft implementation which drove the required architecture, design and framework.
- Worked closely with UI team in developing the web application, XML documents and validated XML, HTML and Java Script. Assisted Web Services team in designing REST services and configuring WSDL.
- Designed Mule Flow in a SOA environment with Mule ESB.
- Checked the format, used XSD files to validate the XML for Well-formedness as well as validity.
- Involved in validation of HTTP requests and response of UI server, Web server by using stubs, also validated the Serialization and Parsing of XML documents and JSON documents at each tier.
- Used Anypoint Studio to connect the API to backend applications and services.
- Assisted in preparation of UAT test plan, Test Cases, Testing Cycle schedules, Test Scenarios and implemented
- Involved in creating wireframes, mock-up screens, Data flow diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams for To-Be system, and Reporting UIs using MS Visio.
- Responsible for identifying data sources from internal systems, external systems, silos on legacy systems, third party systems, social media, clickstream for the Enterprise Data Hub (EDH) using Cloudera.
- Identified and defined Data sources and conducted Data profiling, Data cleansing, and Data enrichment.
- Performed root cause analysis to identify data quality problems, and historical trends.
- Implemented Waterfall- Scrum Hybrid Methodology for the development of the application and facilitated Sprints and daily stand up meetings.
- Elicited business requirements by participating in JAD sessions, conducting Interview sessions with business users and stakeholders, conducting sessions and consulting existing systems documents.
- Used document analysis to understand the AS-IS process and developed TO-BE process using GAP Analysis.
- Coordinated with the development team to define the functionalities of UI on front end and back end API.
- Incorporated and coached teams on the importance of Continuous Integration, ATDD.
- Worked closely with Product management and Program manager in designing the change management plan and analyzed impact, incorporated feedback from business focus groups at each phase.
- Collaborated with Portfolio manager, Portfolio Management to revise User Acceptance criteria and change management plan by integrating the insights from focus groups and impact analysis.
- Worked on implementation of Aladdin Green Package and Bloomberg interfaces.
- Created aggregates, hierarchies, charts, filters, quick filters, table calculations, trend lines calculated measures.
- Created customized and interactive dashboards using multiple data sources.
- Worked on the development of Dashboard reports for the KPI’s for the top management.
- Created data reconciliation framework by working with internal systems and external custodians.
- Authored data governance policies, procedures and other artefacts.
- Worked multiple investment asset classes like Equity, Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives.
- Created metadata/glossary on various investment data domains like Reference data, Pricing, ratings and operational data.
- Actively involved in Pre-Analysis of project with SME (Subject Matter Experts) and Developers
- Conducted GAP analysis for ‘As-in’ and To-be of the process to identify and validate requirements.
- Participated in JAD sessions with SME’s and multiple teams for requirement gathering and refinement.
- Analyzed the gathered requirement and reviewed BRD/FSD as well as created SRS document to describe all data, functional and behavioral requirement of the system.
- Conducted post implementation interviews with stakeholders and reported findings.
- Wrote Use Case and built Use Case Diagram/ Activity Diagram using MS Visio.
- Created RTM using HP QC tool.
- Collaborated with business leaders and the IT department to set up ITIL to ensure best practices.
- Used TFS for allotting task and issue tracking, user story management and requirement traceability.
- Worked with QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for UAT and regression testing.
- Used Documentum extensively for content management and document management.
- Monitored system and application changes that had a direct or indirect impact upon SWIFT Services.
- Forecasted system demands and collaborated with the SWIFT Technical support team to recommend expansion and reconfiguration.
- Tableau and OBIEE was used as a data visualization tool to communicate information clearly and efficiently via the statistical graphics, plots, information graphics, tables, and charts selected throughout the project