- Experienced Project Manager, Scrum Master and corporate financial analyst with strong accounting and reporting background. Seeking a position in challenging operational environment where problem solving is valued. Strategic focus in financial, healthcare and services industries.
- Certified Scrum Master Professional
- 3 years of experience in Healthcare IT Project Management
- 4 years of experience in commercial real estate development Project Management
- 10 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting
- Responsible for managing end - to-end projects including financial analysis, budget management, billing, AR, AP and capital allocations of teams with multimillion-dollar budgets
- Leading cross-functional teams on key projects
- Responsible for developing new line-of-business to increase revenue
- Responsible for training and mentoring new employees
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills
Scrum Master / Financial Analyst
- Proficiently organized and facilitated daily scrum, sprint reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning and practicing Agile/Scrum Methodologies with scrum team.
- Collaborated closely with product owner on backlog grooming to keep product backlog relevant and prioritized, ensuring acceptance criteria were agreed upon and stories were ready for sizing.
- Tracking project status by Jira and managing project issues and risks to include evaluation of Progress/Quality/Costs.
- Effectively tracked team’s progress, including burn down and release forecasting
- Developing and maintaining project financial documentation such as weekly time entry report, smart sheets, charts, configuration guides, etc.
- Worked with Scrum Masters across company to prepare for and facilitate potentially shippable increment planning sessions.
- Expertly promoted continuous improvement and helped teams increase productivity and foster innovation.
- Act as PM resource for Dev Support and other departments associated with projects.
- Training internal employees and contractors on implementation and project time entry process.
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating with other project managers for billing process.
- Managing and tracking teams’ KPIs, reporting, percentage of weekly effort, billable and non-billable hours.
- Creating and analyzing weekly Toggl time entry reports.
Commercial Development Lead Project Management
- End-to-end Project Management to support planning-to-completion stages of $150,000,000 office/residential real estate development project.
- Participated in procurement process and negotiating pricing of multimillion-dollar contracts with large suppliers and vendors.
- Developed a project dashboard to align processes, resources and financial metrics, tracking costs and increasing oversight.
- Worked with Business Dev unites to create project alignments, resulting in %20 savings and 40% increase in efficiency.
- Worked with finance department to manage P&L for multimillion-dollar projects.
- Led teams of PMs to coordinate multiple aspects of large-scale projects, resulting in faster turnarounds, better efficiency and improved cost savings.
- Managed projects to support the marketing and sales teams, resulting in increase of revenue and cost reductions by 35%.
- Responsible for negotiating large contracts with architects and construction companies for projects exceeding $100,000,000.
- Resolved customer issues regarding sales and services, improving customer satisfaction surveys by 30% over 2 years.
- Monitored financial market indicators to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Managed accounting books and project budget allocations, for project exceeding $100,000,000.
- Planned and directed PM staffing, training, and performance evaluations, resulting in efficiency, employee satisfaction and improved performance.
- Worked with business and sales unites to manage project budgets and expenditures.
- Managed a successful transition of all sales databases to an enterprise sales system.
- Developed a system of measures to monitor sales team performance, improving sales cycles by 30% .
- Managed clients’ database, monitored sales transactions, trained and supervised new.
- Managed a team responsible for installing and configuring a new sales tracking system with under budget, early delivery.