- 13+ years of HCM Experience and 5 years’ experience as a Workday implementer for Core HCM, US Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation, Security.
- Experience in implementation of Workday HCM for various HR modules which includes Payroll, Recruiting, Change Management, and Compensation.
- Experience Working with cross - functional teams in configuring setup and designing integrations to comply with each other.
- Hands-On Experience in Configuring Custom reports, calculated fields, EIBs.
- Good experience in creating simple and advance reports, calculated fields, columns, and Security Groups
- Involved in post-production support in payroll and benefits and fixed many tickets and involved in the enhancements of reports and Integrations.
- Experience in an analyst role in payroll, with emphasis on building reports and performing the data analysis. workday implementation experience from requirement gathering to post deployment product support for payroll gal, procurement, expenses and business assets.
- Worked on development of technical and functional spec for Payroll and Time & Labor processes.
- Served as functional analyst by analyzing PeopleSoft system functionality and partnered with the HR and Payroll teams to review system functionality to ensure accuracy.
- Worked on, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, EIB Loads, Absence Management
- Broad knowledge/experience with multiple SaaS HR technology platforms and tools and able to use Quality tools and metrics to solve issues and drive business results
- Experience in conducting discovery sessions for Workday Integration.
- Good understanding of Integration including Web Services, Workday Architecture, Business Process Framework.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment with working knowledge in software development methodologies like, Agile, Waterfall across the span of various projects.
- Proven integration design experience using Workday Custom integration, Studio Integration, Packaged Integration, Core Connectors, Document Transformation.
- Maintained and created of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies.
- Optimization of Workday across Payroll and Human Resources through Managed shared components, fields, and reports.
- Worked on the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security, Job Based Security groups.
- Involved in data conversion from legacy system and creation of iLoad files.
- A Extensive experience in implementation, development, customization, upgrading, integration & production support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem solving abilities, effective in working independently and an exceptional team player.
- Experience in generating Custom reports, Custom fields for data retrieving used in EIBs.
- Project Management experience such as planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining HR systems.
- Supported Various Enhancements and design new Integrations.
ERP: Workday (Core HR, Recruiting, Payroll, Benefits,, Time Tracking and Absence Management).PeopleSoft HCM -9.2 (Core HR, Payroll, Talent Acquisition management (TAM), Base Benefit, Benefit Administration, Time and Labor, Compensation, Employee Self-Service (ESS), Manager Self-Service (MSS), Absence management. ADP (reporting, payroll, configuration, Data change, notification, Scheduler), Taleo (Recruitment and onboarding)
Technical Tools: Core Connector, Application Designer, Application Engine, Process Scheduler, People monitor, Java 8 SE Oxygen and Upgrade Assistant
Reporting Tools: WD Report Writer, WD Studio Report Designer, PS Query, Crystal Reports, SQR, nVision, Bi publisher.
Integration Tool: WD Studio, EIB, File, Layout, Component Interface, Integration Broker
Databases: MS SQL server, Oracle (11g and 12c), MS Access etc.
Workday payroll SME
- Working as a Senior Consultant and was part of kick off till go-live.
- Defined different finance Areas, Pay Scale Types, Pay Scale Groups and Levels for different Employee Groups and Subgroups.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in the preparation of semi-monthly and quarterly Payroll reconciliations (i.e., 401k, deferred comp, stock, employee tax setup (lived in/worked in), location changes, etc.)
- Provided subject matter expertise on key business process decisions related to Payroll processing (i.e., deductions, calculations, compliance, garnishments, taxes, etc.)
- Created custom reports like Benefit census, Open enrollment repots, Payroll changes using workday report writer.
- Modified Merit and Pay statement performance review report using workday report designer (BIRT) for client requirements.
- Process End to end Payroll and compliances to generate employee's salary monthly and biweekly.
- Configured Integrations in Business Processes, added step rules and Notifications to BPs.
- Created Studio Integration ADP Notify Hire to notify the manager about candidate Hire and downloadable ADP Forms
- Modified Inbound Studio Integration ADP Tax credit polling to populate candidate eligibility for company Tax credit.
- Developed Payroll Integrations ADP Tax Monthly, ADP Tax Quarterly using Workday Studio.
- Designed and built Inbound EIBs using various templates like ABBR, Change Benefits, Compensation change etc. and loaded the data into workday.
- Hands on Experience with Integration Cloud Platform which allows Integrations to deploy to, and run in, the Workday Cloud without on-premises middleware.
- Developed Outbound Integration for GL to send the post Payroll data to General Ledger.
- Worked on Basic mapping and loaded data into actual tenant, helped in building and testing the gold tenant.
- Involved in Workday Upgrades by testing critical integrations, leveraging new functionality, and worked with end-users to map out the requirements for new integrations.
- Developed several reports using Workday Report Writer like Salary Changes, Severance, and Payroll.
- Involved in Production Support on Payroll, troubleshooting Payroll/Time and Labor errors, and providing solutions. Especially created Security policies for Benefits and Payroll Provided Mentorship and Design documents for Reports and Integrations.
- Developed several custom reports using Workday Report Writer and Workday Studio BIRT and Modified Workday Standard reports according to client requirements.
- Worked with end users/business analysts to gather business requirements, understand business problems and effectively apply technology to solve the problems.
- Involved in post-production support in Payroll and benefits and fixed many tickets and involved in the enhancements of reports and Integrations.
- Created Custom GL Integration from Workday using Journal Lines data source to send the Post Payroll result to Lawson system.
- Creating various test cases for Payroll and Non-Payroll Integrations which involved different Staffing Events and data changes for the employee records.
- Added Pay scale-related Structure, pay scale Group, Pay scale Level.
- Experience developing semi-annual Workday release upgrade project plan.
- Performed various personnel actions, specifically, hiring employees, performing organizational reassignment, change in pay.
- Developing functionality and designing inbound and outbound custom interface.
- Involved in designing the pay structure including Pay grade type, area, grade, and level.
- The templates to be loaded for employee data includes job information, job relationships, employment information, personal information, emergency contacts, dependent information, phone information, email details.
T &L ABS Upgrade consultant
- Best utilize the functional expertise with Benefits Administration, Payroll for North America, Time & Labor and Absence Management modules.
- Performed Fit/Gap analysis and building functional design documentation of the customizations.
- Reduced the customizations and manual work-around by maximizing the usage of delivered business processes.
- Accelerated the delivered processes by utilizing the best practices of the PeopleSoft/ERP industry.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the implementation and integration of Self-Service, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management modules.
- Setup of full position management to allow flexibility for client's Budget Management and Fiscal Services Office to allocate and track monies based on the position vs. the employee or department level in commitment accounting.
- Setup Time and labor rules for Overtime, CompTime, HolidayCompTime etc.
- Configure Absence Management module for various leave accrual, consumption, payout and carryover logic.
- Setups of various Extended Leave Templates, attachment definitions, processing rules for client's FMLA leave types to administer Family Medical Leave Act leaves.
- Utilized the attachments setup functionality and integrated the attachments definitions with FMLA templates to reduce the risk of compliance.
- Setup of Leave donations for shared leaves and donating vacation and sick balances for employees' emergencies.
- Automated Leave Donation, Leave Receipt, and Leave Return administration processes.
- Configured request approval functionality, including multilevel approvals and alternate approvers using Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service and Approval Workflow Engine.
- Integration of Absence Management to Time and Labor to enable the processing of time information and to generate payable time data that is subsequently loaded into Payroll for North America.
- Coordinating with the team, the plan, and key activities during the SIT, UAT and Parallel Testing
- Created XML Publisher templates for benefit reports.
Environment: s: PeopleSoft HRMS/North American Payroll, Time and Labor, Benefits and Corehr9.2, self-service, People Tools 8.53, Oracle 11g, Oracle Linux.
Techno functional analyst
- Gathered requirements from users and administrators for open enrollment window for two different groups and set up the configurations as per the requirement.
- Responsible for fixing production issues and migration of the fixes to production environment and monitoring them after the go live.
- Setup the brand-new benefit programs and benefit plans for the retiree employees based on the eligible year.
- Gathered the requirements for the new interfaces written for the new vendors and written the functional specification document based on the vendor’s requirement.
- Analyzed the existing interfaces and customized them as per the new requirement.
- Worked with offshore and on-site development team get the development work done as per the schedule.
- Designed a SQR program to populate the eligibility configuration fields with different values based on the service and average hours worked that was set to run every week.
- Involved in setting up the EOI configuration rules for the newly converted ING employees so that the rules will work as the existing employees.
- Set up the new companies, action /reasons, eligibility rules, event classes, benefit programs for the newly converted ING associates and enrolled then in the respective benefit programs by running the snap event.
- Customized the benefits self service panels according to the client’s requirement to show different custom text for different benefit programs for open enrollment.
- Involved in setting up different flat rates and salary-based rates for different plans for the payroll to calculate the deductions.
- Setup different schedule id is and ran the open enrollment and event maintenance process based on location.
- Worked with the payroll team on setting up the pay calendar tables, deduction tables and pay group tables for the year of 2013.
- Prepared and presented business cases addressing various gap issues for project management approval.
- Responsible for identifying the test conditions, writing the test scripts based on the system requirements and executing them as part of the Functional testing.
- Assisted the business users in User acceptance testing for the ING conversion and Open enrollment projects.
- Wrote on demand queries to validate the converted data and developed some PS queries to validate the data before and after the migration.
Environment: s: PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 BOA, PeopleSoft HRMS 9.0, with Maintenance Pack 6, People Tools 8.48, Oracle 10g.