- Senior Analyst with graduate degree working in for - profit and non-profit sectors with department head experience.
- Project management skills with in-depth knowledge of SDLC, Requirement Management, iterative and incremental methodologies such as Agile, Rapid Application Development (RAD), Prototype and non-iterative such as waterfall methodologies.
- Organizing, managing and participating in Scrum meetings, and Sprint Planning using Agile as a development methodology.
- Experience in coordinating, conducting and managing meetings, interacting with stakeholders, gathering Requirements and creating Business Requirement Documents (BRD), User Requirement Specifications, Technical Functional Requirement Specifications, System Requirement Specification (SRS), Test Plan, analyzing and Creating Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, System Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams.
- Gathering requirements through meeting, shadow sessions, interviews and process reengineering with different departments, SMEs and stakeholders.
Systems: Windows 2003, 7, 10
Languages: Java, SQL (MS, MariaDB, Oracle)
Software: MS Office 2000 - Microsoft365 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Visio, Project,), SPSS
UML and Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Enterprise Architecture
Requirement Management Tools: IBM Doors, JIRA, RALLY, VERSION1Sharepoint Testing Tools HP ALM, Bugzilla, SOAPUI
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server
CRM: Salesforce and Membersuite
Accounting Software: InnFlow, Dynamics/SL,Quickbooks,Pastel
Other Tools: MS Project, TFS, Synchrony, Autosys, Putty,TOAD
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analysis of current company needs based on new virtual office relations and functions.
- Organization wide management of all AP and AR functions.
- Point person for interdepartmental relations, I.E.- Comms, Finance and HR.
- Provide daily Comms and Finance functionality assistance with query responses, data analysis and finance reporting.
- Project management role in new CRM (MemberSuite to Salesforce) integration project, experience with leading meetings and presentations in this capacity.
Confidential, Beltsville, MD
Senior Business and Operational Analyst
- Management of all accounts payable and accounts receivables for multiple properties using InnFlow accounting CRM software. Interviewed the various business and management teams to gather relevant business requirements, wants/needs concerning the project and documented said requirements.
- Head of bank reconciliation and liability management
- Facilitated the distribution of Profit and loss statements and balance sheets for all properties between owners and partners.
- Training of General and Regional Managers on property level for various accounting-based reports and submissions.
- Ran payroll (ADP and Innflow) for multiple properties.
- Management of costs and expenses to maximize profitability of property.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr. Business Analyst
- Interviewed the Business team to gather relevant business requirements, wants/needs concerning the project and documented the requirements using BRD's and FSD's
- Conducted JAD Sessions with SMEs, end users to resolve what data should be shown in the initial phase.
- Involved in the SDLC including requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, and release to the working environment. Developed and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Performed thorough GAP Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing software functionalities with the new business requirements.
- Attended meetings with the SMEs and technical lead to discuss the enhancement issues and bridge the gap for future design modifications.
- Analyzed, documented and managed requirements as well as changes to requirements using Rational Requisite Pro.
- Developed use case diagrams, use case models and class diagrams based on UML methodology.
- Conducted UAT in the final phase of software development process to check the functionality of the Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for QA testing and report / data validation software.
- Compiled, tabulated and coded statistical reports using pivot tables to produce spreadsheets, graphs and databases