- An experienced IT professional with Microsoft Power Platform Administration, designing & implementing through Integration of Common Data Services with multiple data sources.
- Extensive implementation, customization, and administration of PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI with thorough understanding of the Office 365 Admin Center.
- Currently working in a demanding production support environment managing large volumes of business - critical data.
- A committed team player, self-motivated with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Managed Integration of PowerApps with Microsoft SharePoint List and site
- Created Business Automation and alert notification in SharePoint Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Created and managed Canvas App and Model Driven Apps by connecting to various data sources.
- Developed custom apps using PowerApps that dynamic content with Artificial Intelligence integration.
- Utilized the various templates in PowerApps and Power Automate Admin Center to create business solution with-low or no-code solutions.
- MS Power platform consultant/analyst looking for exciting opportunity.
- Experienced with complete application development life cycle including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment.
- Hands-on experience in designing and building apps, process automation, reports on Power platform.
- Hands-on experience in SharePoint administration skills like managing users in Active Directory and Azure to administrate permissions and security.
- Experience working with multiple projects, which involves agile methodology.
- Analytical, and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal, and communicational skills, Capable of performing in
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- PowerApps (Canvas & Model driven apps), Power Automate, Power BI
- PowerApps Integration with various Data Sources
- Power Platform
- Office 365
- SharePoint, MS Forms, Dynamics 365, Teams, Excel, Word, Power Point, Planner, One Drive, Yammer.
- Active directory Management
- Adaptive Cards
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL database, SSRS, SSIS
- TSQL, DDL, DML
- Stored Procedures
- Design and build reports and dashboards using Power BI to support business requirement.
- Engage with clients within the organization to collect, organize, and analyze data.
- Leverage a variety of input sources to create reports/dashboards.
- Troubleshoot and analyze issues within reports.
- Develop formulas for reports in Data Analysis Expression (DAX) language.
- Mentors, collaborates with, team members on Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Teams Projects.
- Created Adaptive cards to trigger power automate(flow) on Microsoft teams to automate the business process for a daily basis activity.
- Created and customized Dynamics 365 forms for Model driven app.
- Converting all operational excel reports to Power BI reports.
- Creating Row level security with power bi and integration with power bi service portal.
SQL Database Administrator
- Setting up New SQL servers, Databases and creating logins, users, schema for databases.
- Creation of Databases, Tables, views.
- Experience with Backups Restores and Recovery Models.
- Spearheaded development and implementation of business intelligence architecture to deliver end-to-end BI solutions.
- Used Sharegate to migrate different content from SQL Database, and Office 365.
- Worked with PowerApps and Power Automate to create apps.
- Designing and developing forms using Canvas apps and Microsoft Forms.
- Developed a Task tracking systems to better manage their workloads and Track Project and tasks.
- Set up governance for my client to help them define architecture for O365 environment, Azure Active Directory policies, Security group settings, as well as who manages the O365 environment as Global Admin, Power User, Member and Reader.