- Seasoned enterprise technology and information management professional, specializing in IT strategy, business process consulting, and project management in solution driven enterprise resource planning system implementation.
- Experience in diverse industries and familiar with Best - Practices in financial, manufacturing, utility, communications, and higher-education markets in both private and public sectors.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology/process guidelines and ability to apply them on all types of information technology and business process related initiatives.
- General Ledger, Cash Management, Treasury, Deal Management
- Order Management, Inventory Management, Accounts Payable, Purchasing
- Travel & Expense, Procurement Card, Financial Gateway, EDI, Strategic
- Core, Payroll, Benefit, Security.
- Oracle BI: Physical, Business, Presentation layer configuration, Dashboard Design. Data Modeling. ETL.
- C++ programming, Visual Basic, SQL, SQR, PeopleCode, Oracle DBMS, BI Publisher
- Unix, Main Frame-JCL(Job Control Language), Cobol, Web Languages, Microsoft Office Application Software.
- Work Experiences: PeopleSoft FSCM / Financial Reporting
- Implement PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 upgrade project.
- Provide production support.
- Work Experiences: PeopleSoft FSCM / Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE)
- Provide on-going production business support - Financial and Reporting systems.
- Identify and propose business process improvements and system enhancements - AP / TR.
- Maintain client relationship and build business cases for the future opportunities.
- Currently working for a client in insurance industry.
Sr. Consultant, Implementation Functional/Technical Lead
- Work Experiences: PeopleSoft HCM, FSCM
- Lead conversion design/development for PeopleSoft HCM implementation.
- Lead Treasury/Cash Management modules (Functional/Technical - Business Requirements, Configurations).
- Manage project scope and monitor deliverables.