- Over 8 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in Retail and Ecommerce marketing environments.
- Expertise in Retail Supply Chain Management (Order Management, Inventory management) across Consumer Travel, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Demand Management (DM).
- In - depth knowledge on Sterling OMS helped to define the contract between systems and modeling the tables
- Experience in Ecommerce portals web application developments and B2B, B2C environments.
- Expertise in various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), including use Cases, Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, FunctionalSpecifications (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and testing documents.
- Experience on functional, business and test analysts to test and certify all solutions across the 3 major end to end Order to Cash Business Processes: B2B Order Fulfillment, Retail Order Fulfillment and Direct Store Delivery. This involved planning and managing the test planning and execution efforts.
- Extensive experience with Web service (SOAP, JSON, REST) API Testing.
- Experienced in using Rally and TFS for updating the status of all the Test Cases & Test Scripts that are executed during testing process.
- Experience in software requirement specifications, demand planning, functional specifications, user requirement specifications and converting them into system requirements, space planning, preparing requirement analysis, design document and merchandising (Retail).
- Experience with B2B and B2C commerce applications include an Omni-Channel Offering, Product Information Management, Order Management, Hybris Marketing Conversion, and powerful search and merchandising.
- Experience in a major effort to improve the Warehouse Management System (WMS) capabilities of Supply Chain Management, statement of Work (SOW) and project execution plan.
- In Depth knowledge of conducting user acceptance test (UAT), system administration, assimilating variety of tools and technology, data process and modelling, data quality test, subject matter expertise.
- Experience with SQL SERVER, SQL CE, and T-SQL in constructing triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, user profiles, relational database models, data dictionaries and data integrity.
- Experience on e-commerce projects implementing offers, personalization by doing analysis and web.
- Hands on experience on order management, inventory, shipping execution, and advance pricing for distribution and in retail industry and Excellent experience using various SDLC methodologies such as: Agile, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in working directly with clients in consumer-packaged goods and retail industry.
- Expertise in Client/ Server application development using Oracle and PL/SQL. Created PL/SQL procedures and materialized views.
- Experienced working on POS (Point of Sale) and involved in performing all POS activities.
- Experience in writing test plans, reviewing test cases and mentoring QA teams and design and manage content management templates and workflows using share point.
- Organized Joint Application developments (JAD), Joint application Requirement’s sessions (JAR), interviews and requirement elicitation sessions.
- Expertise with supply chain strategies/vendor manufacturing process methods to determine level of procurement and strategic sourcing strategies/plans and worked with vendors/peers to determine lead times, schedules and cycle counts, established requirements needs.
- Expertise in implementation of software applications, gap analysis testing, business process and software development life cycle like waterfall, RUP, Agile, Scrum, QSR and prototype, including analysis, design, development and gathered the business requirements for the implementation of the Enterprise Sterling Order Management System (OMS).
- Expertise in ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) of data into data warehouse/data mart and business intelligence Power BI tools like business object modules (Reporter, Supervisor, Designer, and web intelligence).
- Quantified and evaluated the gaps between the "As-Is" and "To-Be" Business Processes and acted accordingly.
- Performed Root Cause Analysis in identifying the issues faced by project in the Track Tool in coordination with the Testing Team.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate with each other, resolve problems at an early stage.
- Interacted with Business Owners, Users, and Stakeholders to identify Business System Needs, evaluated solutions for business problems, and prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD) and later translated them into Functional Requirements Document (FRD) and RFP software solution.
- Involved in the story board discussion of portal design and usability.
- Represented the business requirements in various alternative views such as analysis models, process flow diagrams and user stories.
- Facilitated sprint planning and estimation meeting as well as other Agile Scrum practices
- Updated reports, queries, stored procedures using Visual Studio, SQL Server, and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Gathering and documenting business cases, business rules & data mapping documents, workflows, wireframes, and mock-ups for trading strategies, enhancements to trading systems platform, and high-level requirements gathering for product development research.
- Provide best practice recommendations in the areas of Order Management System and CRM.
- Worked on the UI/UX teams providing inputs/ suggestions flows/call flows based on as and when the UI was being developed and business intelligence tools like power BI.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to define the impact of the new requirements on the existing GUI and further prepared Business Impact Analysis Reports. Working with offshore development and maintenance teams in terms of defining tasks and provide daily updates and reports and Statement of Work (SOW) and project execution plan for entire development and testing phase which included multiple iterations.
- Collaborating with in-house and off-site teams, and vendors to successfully develop and manage user stories, sprints, design, development, and testing.
- Developed training programs on e-procurement processes, permitting users to create e-procurement catalogs. Allowed for data capture on areas corporate procurement could leverage volume discounts in the future.
- Expertise the testing of B2B and B2C websites, including creating test plan and test cases, executing test cases (including regression and ad-hoc testing), and defect management.
- Worked on Used prototypes for users to explain the intended systems Interface design and sign off documents.
- Extensively used tools such Rational Requisite Pro, UML, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office, and MS Access.
- Involved in implementation of data governance, master data management, ETL, data warehouse, data marts, reporting, dashboard, analytics, segmentation, and predictive modelling.
- Involved in creating processes and methods to gather supply chain management data and implement supply chain optimization projects (e.g. warehouse-slotting, route planning).
- Gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations.
- Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems.
- Created daily audit reports, processed daily up-feed from PDS to OMNI system, and created daily general ledger report.
- Used Agile/SCRUM requirements management tool Rally for managing story cards, efforts, and preparing burn-down charts and velocity charts.
- API testing validates the JSON output with the expected output, and also compares the JSON output with XML input.
- Involved in performance modelling for the TO BE E-commerce portal
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Data Flow Diagrams to define the Business Process.
- Analysed the Data Entity Relationships and worked on Functional Requirements Document (FRD).
- Tracing requirements throughout the development process and verifying adherence using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Responsible for conducting JAD Sessions with different IT Group department managers & refined the requirements.
- Determine and create the best UI/UX design concepts for the product.
- Responsible for Interacting with the Developers to explain the proposed changes and ensure understanding of the system requirements to handle these changes.
- Defined and documented test plans, test cases and facilitated system, functional, & UAT tests for RedPrairie WMS (WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS).
- Involved in analysing the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep.
- Involved in GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration in the Retail Domain of Coco Colo.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions.
- Participated in the development of Custom tabs, Validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic in various phases of the Retail Domain.
- Developed the systems implementation project management plan with milestones and steps from procurement of vendors to project implementation and maintenance.
- Participated in creation of workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Involved in developing various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize salesforce as a sales tool and various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Participated in the development of custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people. Designed and developed project document templates based on Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Involved in development of pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation, and formula fields. wrote RFP and evaluated proposals.
- Involved in configuration of Global Publisher Layout on chatter publisher for global pages such as home, chatter home and user profile and helping in assign different user profiles.
- Worked with third party vendor lean data to start a lead attribution and lead routing process / batches on sales cloud. Built APIs with Apex SOAP/REST Services.
- Participated in many development decisions related to the Retail workflow process from manufacturing to the distribution, handling of returns etc.
- Used SQL queries (select, insert, update, delete, sub-queries, joins, etc.) to manipulate the data in the database and generate reports to help the business users for their daily activities.
- Worked on Requirements Elicitation by conducting interviews, surveys, workshops and created BRD and FRD
- Worked on Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specification (FRS), User Requirement Specification (URS) and Change Request (CR) document.
- Involved in gathering requirements using Artefacts Digging, interviewing, Focused Group and Job Shadowing to prepare comprehensive set of BRD, FRD & SRS.
- Worked on researching, designing & prototyping the UX and UI by doing User interviews, Sketch, Photoshop & Invasion mock-ups.
- Integrating new chain into existing systems which encompassed, gap analysis, specific brand requirements and full POS integration.
- Involved in the support for a major effort to improve the Warehouse Management System (WMS) capabilities of supply chain.
- Provided Validation Rules to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Involved in developing Workflows and workflow actions to send emails, update fields and assign tasks.
- Involved in developing Approval processes and Approval steps to email alerts and field updates.
- Worked with QA team to create and implement test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Involved with the whole UAT to ensure the performance of the system and application.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Interviewed Business Users to gather Requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating with the project manager and technical lead.
- Coordinates oversight of proper cash handling and financial transactions, including contract and purchase order management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, grants, revenue recording/uploading.
- Utilized JIRA as Agile Project Management Tool to organize sprints and manage product backlog.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to Sales Support/marketing and internal sales group clients of WMS.
- Performed extensive Requirement Analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
- Business data modeling and analysis and a thorough understanding of relational data structures, database star and snowflake schemas and OLAP concepts.
- Conversion of existing website to ATG software client moved from custom built application to ATGs eCommerce suite.
- Acquisition Operations will be responsible for analyzing many areas of the business, including but not limited to receipts routing, planning, receiving, buying, shipping, inventory management, grading, item number creation and purchase order management.
- Backend testing team performs the API testing of REST Web services using tools like Soap-UI and Poster.
- Work as Business Analyst for the project to build a MS SQL data warehouse for complex wide profitability reporting. Work under direct supervision to perform Supply Chain activities for assigned product portfolio to optimize inventory, minimize cost, and set and achieve customer service goals.
- Worked with Data Warehouse in the development and execution of data conversion, data cleaning and standardization strategies and plans as several small tables are combined into one single data repository system MDM (Master Data Management).
- Automated Shell scripts to pull and load data from operational resources into the Data Staging Area and Data Warehouse for business intelligence reporting tools like Power BI. Analyzed user stories to develop acceptance test criteria in collaboration with product owners. Query the database using SQL Advantage for testing and verification purposes.
- Manage and drive the standardization of procurement processes and operations and ensure compliance to the procurement policy and procedures.
- Manage, review and analyses all procurement systems related user queries.
- Documented Business Process Requirements with Use Cases and facilitated JAD sessions to define AS IS and TO BE IT processes for the TIERS project a conversion from Unisys COBOL to client/server.
- Prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s) after the collection of Functional Requirements from System Users that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and overall system.
Confidential, California, CA
- Extensively involved in gathering business requirements and system requirements and specifications.
- Designing Technical Specification Documents as per Business Specification. Performed gap analysis between existing and feature modules.
- Analyze the current POS system and perform research on the evolutionary roadmap. Understand the different technologies supporting the in-house POS.
- Conduct testing on modified specifications about POS check verification and PIN Pad requirements with signature capture.
- Analyzed, Documented, and managed all Project Requirements with RUP Methodologies. Involved the creation of Use Case Diagrams, Object Model Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Model Diagrams.
- Created and authored Use Case Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using MS Visio. Used documentation tools such as MS Office, MS Visio and MS Excel to document and deliver Business Requirement documents to the state for approval.
- Interact with team to review and develop data standards, data exchange, XML data standard or data sharing model.
- Identify review and resolve gaps or risks in procurement processes.
- Provide user technical assistance on the procurement systems.
- Gathered business Requirements, analyzed data. Created workflow diagrams and identified scope creep. Progressed from problem statement to well-documented Designs for state approval and for production, and implementation.
- Created As-Is Business Process Models using MS Visio. Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with SME’s to identify business rules, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Worked with the business end users, project and technology managers, and operations group to identify, define, and clarify business and user requirements and processes.
- Responsible for interacting with client for gathering and analyzing requirements, creating detailed specifications and project planning. Assisted Product Owner in Agile -Scrum based project development and mentored Business Analysts.
- Conducted BRD walkthroughs and obtained sign off from stakeholders. Partner with clients, peers, technical groups to perform quality reviews on business requirements to determine if the requirements fulfill the demand of the end users. Utilized Project Management tools like - Jira, SharePoint, IBM Rational Clear Quest, Oracle SQL developer, MS Visio.
- Responsible for implementation and creation of Change Control Requests. Collaborated with the QA team in reviewing and validating test plans and test cases, ensuring that the final application catered to the user requirements.
- Involved in conducting Functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT). Provided analysis and insight to QA Team in defects and bugs tracking.
- Developed User Acceptance Test Cases and completed User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interfaced with the client as part of the Requirements Engineering team to finalize the project scope.
- Facilitated JAD Sessions and gathered Business Requirements.
- Worked closely with Sr. Business Analysts and Project Manager in developing Use Cases and project plans and managed changes to the scope of the project.
- Functioned as the liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project life cycle. Worked on preparing user training manual for merchandising team on managing commerce assets through ATG BCC (Business Control Centre).
- Providing implementation services, business process mapping, user training, supplier enablement, procurement, Ariba and e-Procurement expertise to clients.
- Involved in conducting user interviews, gathering Requirements, analysing the requirements, and managing changes using Rational Suite.
- Participated in conducting interviews with end-users to collect requirement and business process information.
- Involved in performing extensive Requirement Analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
- Participated in various stages of data and requirement analysis for project needs.
- Worked with Rational Clear quest for defect management.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML.