- Dynamic and technically - sophisticated Business Systems Analyst and SharePoint Administrator with expansive experience and achievement in optimizing communications, business systems, and SharePoint sites. Forges effective collaboration with key stakeholders and end-users to define requirements, complete executive updates, and integrate cutting-edge features and technology for enhanced business systems output. Masters new technology with ease.
- Polished communication skills; cultivates and maintains relationships and rapport with diverse groups of clients and colleagues at all organizational levels. Thrives in challenging, fast-paced, and high-stress environments. Recognized for ability to research, analyze, and resolve highly-complex technical issues—without supervision. Hands-on, resourceful, and respected.
- SharePoint Administration / Project Management / User Training & Support
- Business Systems Analysis / Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
- SharePoint, SharePoint Designer, WebParts, Site Pages, List, Libraries, Permissions
- Microsoft Forms, Microsoft Infopath, Nintex Workflows, SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Site Collection Administration, NewsGator Administration, Workflow Management
- Motion, Live Type, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver
- Camtasia Studio, infraEnterprise, Documentum, Microsoft Office Suite
Business Systems Analyst/Team Lead
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Automated and scripted key processes with use of SharePoint Designer, Nintex Workflows, and jQuery; slashed processing time during key updates and upgrades.
- Authored standard operating procedures for administration and update/upgrade of SharePoint sites; clearly defined user roles and responsibilities.
- Engaged engineers and other pivotal team members during updates and upgrades to SharePoint system; integrated cutting-edge technology and new features.
- Closely monitored system for outages and other incidents; swiftly reacted to system issues/situations to minimize critical downtime.
- Led in-depth, interactive training sessions for SharePoint site end-users and key stakeholders, empowering participants with useful knowledge, tools, skills, and information.
- Completed successful SharePoint migration; owned quality of migrated data and validity of migration process and operation.
Business Systems Analyst
- Excelled as first point of contact for troubleshooting and client questions; minimized average response time by streamlining and prioritizing requests.
- Clearly documented requests for updates or requests for access; adhered to robust approval process to protect sensitive and classified information.
- Directed comprehensive, interactive training for SharePoint site end-users and key stakeholders, delivering highly-useful knowledge, tools, skills, and information.
- Successfully facilitated migration from Serena Business Systems; owned migrated data quality—and the validity of the migration process and operation.
- Initiated interactive SharePoint training sessions for end-users and stakeholders to ensure transfer of critical knowledge, tools, skills, and information.
- Gathered and analyzed team member opinions/feedback; forged recommendations for continuous improvement to drive consistency and improvements to SharePoint sites.
- Published and released complex/sensitive communications materials, ensuring information was broadcasted to the correct audience.
- Collaborated with department managers and other stakeholders to produce and update communications/training materials; optimized effectiveness of collateral materials.