- Experienced Agile Software Development professional with outstanding qualifications and track record in delivering and managing Agile software projects. Experience working in a waterfall environment. Five years of hands - on experience as a Scrum Master with strong communication skills, ability to effectively manage a technical team, quickly comprehend complex subjects and guide products through the full requirements, release and support lifecycle. Experience working with different Agile project management tools like JIRA/Confluence, Visual Studios, VersionOne and Rally as well as the mural board.
- Scrum, XP, Kanban Principles.
- Jira, Version One, Rally.
- Scrum Ceremonies and Product Backlog Grooming
- Relative Estimation and Story-Based Development
- User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration
- Expertise in risk management and continuous improvement
- Facilitated Backlog Grooming, Scrum Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings.
- Implemented the use of process checklist in all areas of project management to analyze and improve adherence to best practices.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrum to provide updates on progress, impediments and collaboration with other teams.
- Facilitated teams consisting of 8 members with focus on aligning the teams go agile while empowering teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionally.
- Helped the Product Owners to come up with set of stories for better understanding for estimate and development.
- Tracked team's velocity to analyze productivity trend.
- Established effective communication for the department with consistency across development and business management with presentations, recommendations and updates provided regularly to the agile manager.
- Created and maintained Artifacts and Information Radiators such as Sprint Burn-down, and Release Burndown.
- Collaborated with team members to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions, and then facilitate quick resolution.
- Motivated the team to come up with quality shippable product and meet the product goals.
- Tracked and report status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Represented the team to report overall project status and upcoming risks and suggest solutions about it.
- Coaches and mentors agile team members and provides constructive performance feedback
- Working with stakeholders/ product owners to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
- Organize and facilitate Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
- Focused on developing more trusted and collaborative team environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged with a complete focus on problem resolution
- Interacting with Program Management Office to ensure project goals and requirements are being met.
- Communicated and presented weekly updates to stakeholders and program managers
- Protected team from internal and external distractions.
- Partnered with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the of Scrum framework in the organization
Front Desk manager/Business Analyst
- Participated and organized requirement gathering sessions with the stakeholders to elicit and analyze requirements.
- Worked with all Facets Provider of software development from requirements gathering to testing, configuration and international deployment.
- Performed Data Validation running SQL against new data source - Teradata, Integration and UAT Testing.
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Complete all payroll related functions within Workday and the Career Tracking System, checking employee swipes, and issuing payment for upsell commissions.
- Oversee Assistant Front Desk Managers
- Assists with managing the delivery and measurement of guest service within assigned department(s) consistent with the company’s core service standards and brand attributes.