- Recognized as highly analytical and performance - driven professional with comprehensive experience in leading corporate technology initiatives combined with in-depth knowledge of business and information technology.
- Possess well-honed expertise in diverse areas encompassing software IT business analysis, business systems analysis, and scrum.
- IT professional equipped with exceptional procedural skills and passion for resolving complex problems through innovative technical solutions.
- Experienced overseeing and directing junior BSAs/BAs to deliver peak performance and achieve overall corporate objectives.
- Successfully provided strong leadership in managing all resources
- Exhibit exceptional ability in defining goals and coordinating specific projects aimed at producing beneficial results for the company.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Scum Master Professional
- Business and System Requirements Gathering, Analysis, and Management
- Scrum Product Owner Professional
- System Analysis and Design
- Task Logic
- Stakeholders /Client Relations
- User Stories/Acceptance Criteria
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Worked on WAPI to manage product vision, Sprint goal, Definition of Ready and Definition of done
- Played a key role in creating and maintaining the product roadmap regarding PayNearMe, Instant Eloan for Former Borrower and Hosted Payment Gateway
- Balsamiq wireframes attached to user story
- Crafted user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA
- Guided the Scrum Team in Agile framework best practices, often collaborating as needed with stakeholders during meetings and Scrum ceremonies aligned with all Scrum values
Digital Business Consultant
- Worked on Foundational 1 on Calendaring and Plan My Day initiatives as a Digital Business Consultant
- Helped customize Salesforce, Lightning Scheduler, Calendaring, and Plan My day which help bankers organize their calendars in order to do customer outreach, pre-calls, view their rolling appointments and dispositions them accordingly.
- Worked closely with the product owner and the stakeholders to develop the product vision and define the sprint goal.
- Actively supported the scrum team in the agile framework and collaborated with the stakeholders
- Gather requirements specifications from customer and stakeholders and converted them to user stories using the three Rs formula and following the INVEST criteria.
- Developed acceptance criteria in JIRA in gherkin Following the Given (Pre conditions), When (Trigger), and Then (Post conditions)
- Groomed the product backlog twice weekly
- Created BRDs in JIRA, Excel and Word
- Participated in stakeholders meetings and scrum ceremonies
- Adhere to scrum values in every way
Senior BA/Scrum Master
- Took multiple courses toward the Business Analyst and Scrum Master roles including
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- User stories for Scrum + Product Owner
- Scrum Certification prep + Scrum Master + Agile Scrum Training
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Lean BPM + Lean Business Process Management Change Skills
- Understanding JIRA for Users, Managers, and Admins
- Product Management: Agile Requirements using Product Backlog
- Business Process Modeling A-Z: BPMN 2.0
- Introduction to Business Process Modeling
- Certified Business Process Mapping Associate
- Business Analysis: Working with Use Cases
- Bringing the HR department up to speed on the scrum framework for delivering complex products.
- Created numerous power point slides that were presented to the team on various occasions.
- Tutored them about the benefits of scrum versus waterfall. For instance:
- Changing the requirements affect the whole waterfall project as well as delaying the launch date.
- Defects found too late in waterfall cost more money to the organization, are more time consuming, take more efforts to fix the defects.
- Waterfall is less agile, less flexible than scrum when it comes to rapidly solving problems.
- Scrum delivers a complete product each sprint, which keeps customers happy through the project.
- Scrum is delivered iteratively, which gives the flexibility to change requirements often with a minimum impact to the project.
Senior Business Analyst
- The Smallworld Consolidation Analysis initiative seeks to consolidate the two Smallworld from Confidential and Confidential Gas in order to merge their gas businesses.
- Created a deck that depicted the various permutations possible for consolidating and/or upgrading the two gas businesses.
- Provided a concise Description, Pros, Cons, Risks, Mitigation, and Schedule Constraint associated with each solution.
- Developed a Business Process Inventory associated with Smallworld at Duke and PNG.
- The Master Inventory List was comprised of a Description of the business processes, Business Usage, Systems, and Steps in the process lifecycle, Equivalent Duke/PNG business processes, business process performers, and business process owner.
- Developed User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in JIRA while the project was Agile
- Groomed and Prioritized the backlog in JIRA following MOSCOW