- Over 8+ years of IT experience with 5+ as Workday Consultant extensively focused on HCM modules of Workday Integrations & Functional, which includes core HCM,Absence,Benefits,Compensation, Business Process Design, Security.
- CoreHCM,Absence,Benefits,Compensation,Business Process Design, Security,
- Reporting,Testing,Deployment of Projects,Implementation,Configuration and Business Analysis.
- Experience in loading data into workday through EIB.
- Experience in designing business processes like Hire,Change Job, Request Compensation Change, Onboarding,Time off, Reference Letter and identified ways to improve Business Process frameworks by creating conditions and validations.
- Created Workday Calculated Fields, Custom Reports and XSLT.
- Experience in building reports like, Advanced Reports using Calculated Fields.
- Worked with client to enable reports as Worklets on existing dashboards and landing pages.
- Experience in workday functional HCM creating supervisory organization, custom organizations, staffing models, security groups, locations,positions,job requisitions, cost center,cost center hierarchies and customized report generation.
- Worked with different Staffing models.
- Expertise in creating Compensation Rules, Eligibility Rules, Compensation Components and Allowance Plans.
- Worked on the Object Management Systems like Role Based Security, User Based Security and Intersection Security Group.
- Worked on new features in Workday 28 like Mobile Solution, Reference Letters.
- Experience in understanding and testing of the Business Process Flow,Security and Compensation Plans.
- Hands on Workday HCM systems integration implementation experience and working experience in Workday Payroll, Inbound/Outbound Integrations,Data Migrations and Reporting.
- Created existing reports and worked with Standard and Custom Reports for assigning security reports primary and related business objects.
- Good knowledge on mapping and integrating local business processes with global business process.
SAAS: Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Custom Reports, Calculated Fields, Calculated fields, Custom reports, Cloud Connects, Core Connectors, EIBs, Studio integrations, Web services, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XSD..
ETL\Reporting tools: Business objects (BOXI) R3 with Crystal Report, Server Reporting Services(SSRS), Workday Report Writer,WD Studio Report Designer
IDE: Eclipse,Oxygen,Workday Studio,TOAD,DB Visualizer.
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel
Processes: SDLC, SCRUM Methodology, Agile, JAD
Databases & Tools: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Packaged Integrations: XML, HTML, XSLT, I loads, CSS
Operating Systems: LINQ, T - SQL,ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, PL/SQL
Confidential, Saltlake city, UT
Sr. Workday Consultant
- Involving in full cycle of Implementation, Build, Design, Developed and Deploy.
- Developed Workday Finance Integrations using EIB (Outbound), Core Connectors and Workday Studio. Created new integration to pull the new hires information using Core Connector Worker and Document Transformation which uses connector integrations XML Output as its data source input.
- Developed Custom, Composite, Advanced and Matrix reports.
- Designed and developed a set of integrations to integrate Workday Finance with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Procurement and Banking and Tax system.
- Developed a BIRT layout for Supplier invoices Designed and Developed multiple integrations of type PICOF, Core Connector, EIB and STUDIO integrations for both Inbound and Outbound.
- Worked on a complex Workday Studio integration which delivers 1400 suppliers a payment advice email notification through a SMTP server at once.
- Performed different type of testing including Functional testing, Regression, Accessibility/Security testing.
- Day to day support of Workday Core HCM, Compensation, Payroll, Security and Reporting issues.
- Worked on payroll parallel testing, identifying the data issues, escalating and finding solutions to fix them.
- Hands on experience in creating inbound/Outbound integrations through Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), CCB, Studio using XSLT's, XSLT Mappings and XML Mappings for different functional areas.
- Responsible for Payroll table maintenance; Create annual Payroll Calendars.
- Designed a Birt Layout for the payment advice notifications to the suppliers.
- Implemented HCM with Substantial Functional and Technical expertise in Core HCM, Payroll, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Time tracking and Absence management.
- Developed EIB Outbound for Gentex (Journals and Adhoc bank transactions)
- Developed an outbound integration for Oasis to get refund payments out of Workday
- Supported the Integration after Post Go Live.
- Configured Workday absence management including vacation, parental leave, time off and leaves and other LOA types.
- Worked on Simple and advanced integration with Workday studio and applied XSLT transformations to XML Data. Worked extensively on web service integration (SOAP, WSDL, and XML)
- Took active participation in testing with third party group.
- Worked on E2E, UAT and SIT testing for integrations and reports.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Configuration of Workday’s business process framework, configured conditional rules to guide workflow or validate data as required to accommodate desired outcomes
- Designed and built cross application conversion and parallel validation processes
- Develop reports in Workday and test developed reports in Workday. Perform data loading
- Experience leading project teams in all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle
- Created multiple advanced, matrix and composite reports for different projects
- Set up projects, project hierarchies, project plans, templates and allocated resources
- Setup business process steps, such as Action, Approval, Approval Chain and Checklist, and how they work and integrate with security groups. Worked on configuring business processes according to the business users and manager requirements. Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Testing during Workday new version release process and any ad-hoc testing
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries - both standard and custom
- Work alongside the integration team to configure and test integrations between the Workday solution and the client’s selected payroll and benefits providers.
- Build reports using Workday's report writing tools. Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Provides functional expertise for system issues and resolution with functional end users
- Understand Workday’s Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Help team in functional configuration and technical integration of the Workday application
- Thorough knowledge of Workday conversion processes and tools like EIB, Workday Studio
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and year end processes
- Configured absence management including vacation, parental leave and other LOA types
- Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties
- Work directly with clients to implement, support Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments. Deliver Knowledge transfer on developed reports to client directly
- Documented workflow, configurations, business process for e-Performance module using Excel, MS project and Visio
- Maintain tools and templates for each Workday update.
Confidential, Conway, AR
Workday Functional Consultant
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
- Responsibilities mainly include technical aspects of workday as a technical consultant working in HRIS team during the implementation of Workday into the company.
- Custom reports mainly used by HRIS, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits for business, which are shared with the implementation partner.
- The report types include Advanced, Matrix and Composite with hands-on experience in manipulating the data with the usage of different Calculated Fields.
- Hands on experience in Inbound/Outbound integrations using Core Connector, Managing Business Processes, Working with EIB, Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields and Custom Reports.
- Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security Groups.
- Configuring both Role-based, User-Based Security groups like assigning users, customizing the permissions and
- Worked closely with vendors/clients in design, build and deploy Workday HCM to meet their business needs.
- Report & Dashboard Security.
- Worked on how to enable embedded analytics in Business process steps.
- Created Eligibility Rules, Accruals, Time-off plan, Time off type, Time off, Calculations.
- Testing of new features, enhancements to the system and security changes.
- Used Proxy functionality to login as different users and test the changes.
- Responsible for addressing employee queries and providing solutions on various employee issues migrated from SAP to Workday.
- Hire into position management to create compensation for New Hire Employees, Review Employee Hire, Edit Workday Accounts and Resetting Passwords.
- Experience in creating job profiles, job families and job family groups.
- Understanding strengths and weakness of every team member placed them accordingly in the team and good working relations with the various parts of the organization.
- Worked with creation of worklets and develop the custom worklet.
- Creating dashboards and scorecards, conducting analysis and producing reports insight for use by consumers
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Workday experience supporting HCM, Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Business Process Design, Security and Reporting.
- Proficient in configuring EIB, Calculated Fields and XSLT.
- Experience in developing Business process, Custom Reports and Security.
- Experienced in loading data into workday through EIB.
- Ability to work with different teams to gain cross-functional cooperation and collaboration during various implementations.
- Advanced experience with report formats such as Advanced, Matrix, Trended and Composite Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards.
- Configuration of custom, global calculated fields and condition rules as per the business requirement.
- Involved in using Inbound EIB's to update employee's data by using Spreadsheet Template.
- Hands on experience in configuring and setting up various triggers on status notifications for integration jobs to notify individuals and groups.
- Responsible for production issues analysis for integrations (CC, EIB, and Studio) and reports and finding the root cause and fixing the issues. Monitoring integration jobs daily and addressing any failures.
- Good team-leadership skills that helped in successful completion of various projects.
- Good Communication Skills, Decision Making, Technical Skills.
- Setup and edited compensation plans (Salary, Hourly, Unit, Bonus, etc.) and underlying eligibility rules.
- Configured request & propose compensation change, change job business processes.
- Addressed support tickets routed to the compensation group.
- Created compensation reports.
- Supported Workday across all countries.
- Managed helpdesk queues, assigned tickets to team and made sure tickets were resolved on a timely basis.
- Testing of new features, enhancements to the system, security changes.
- Used proxy functionality to login as different users and test the changes.
- Configured Workday benefits including groups, plans, coverage types, event types, and eligibility rules for multiple countries.