- Healthcare business Analyst professional with great attitude, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- My goal is to help provide your company with effective business solutions.
- Data Analytics
- Data Mining
- Microsoft Excel
- Manage daily Reporting and analysis/EDI transmissions, 837, and 835 electronic file submissions.
- Actively work and engage with Revenue Cycle Consultants to support customer implementations and training.
- Troubleshooting client support issues and documenting system updates and changes
- Performed investigation and research on long term care health claims.
- Reviewed and verified proper provision of care.
- Determined benefit eligibility amounts based on policy language and internal procedures.
- Made suggestions to improve departmental workflow, processes and procedures
- Performed requirements gathering and Business Design.
- Proactively communicating and collaborated with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements using SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle).
- Requirements gathering and data mapping
- Communicated with external customers on Relay Health project involving printing of Confidential 1500’s and UB94’s rthoindy
- Processed billing and admissions information into spreadsheets for the Director of admissions Researched notes for information regarding billing issues