- A results driven Data/Business Analyst with strong analytical skills and problem - solving expertise in collaborating with cross-functional teams, I’ve been recognized as an excellent team member and creative thinker. Equipped with the ability to understand and quickly adapt to challenges, my exemplary commitment to accomplishing organizational goals and objectives that align at the executive level results in tangible growth and valuable insights for consumers.
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Responsible for being the business lead for the "Idle Aging Asset" project as part of the IT Asset Management team at Confidential .
- Responsible for creating a comprehensive "Monthly Aging Asset Report" which was distributed to Cost Center Owners, Finance along with Senior Leadership.
- Successfully reduced "Idle Asset Net Value" by nearly 50% in the last six months.
- Responsible for being a liaison between Cost Centers, Finance and Asset Custodians to resolve issues over Asset Ownership and Disposition.
- Created flow charts/process flows using Visio and presentations using Power Point for monthly meetings with Senior Management.
- Provided recommendations on areas of Program Planning, Business Management, Budget execution and Program Coordination.Notable Accomplishment:
- Created an "Idle Aging Asset" report in Excel for entire IT Operations which helped in overall cost reduction of idle assets and reach a decision to deploy, repurpose and write - off assets.
- Provide data analysis and findings to analyze financial spends, sales, inventory, fleet for the Supply Chain Management Team.
- Run several types of operational and sales reports using Advanced Excel (Power Pivot, VLOOKUP), PowerPoint, Business Objects and Tableau.
- Help define, develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), to improve Supply Chain implementation.
- Responsible for doing in depth financial analysis like CAPX Expenditures, OMPP (Performance Trackers) and Root Cause Analysis for sites.
- Work cross - functionally with other departments to facilitate successful project implementations and process improvements.
- Manage the Regional SharePoint site for Operations and responsible for maintaining, uploading documents and managing permissions for the site.
- Track Regional Profit & Loss, Budgets and review other Regional financials for Operations and Supply Chain.Notable Accomplishment:
- Created a refreshable Delivery Report in Excel for the entire West Region which helped in cost reduction of delivery, fleet, and work force.