- Driven professional with 10+ years of experience in business system and data analytics. Advanced familiarity in the health benefits and oil and gas industries. Recognized for possessing excellent interpersonal abilities and influencing decision making by utilizing data and system analysis skills. Committed to keeping up with current technical tools and applications utilized by different types of industries.
Business System Manager
- Gather and translate client and vendor system requirements
- Implement and maintain system solutions to reduce latency within current system processes needed to provide accurate deliverables for client and vendor needs.
- Communicate client concerns with other groups and provide feedback and suggestions on areas of need improvement.
- Work with development and delivery teams to ensure deliverables are met and accurately executed within an appropriate time frame.
- Configured and validated automated builds in an Agile environment to guarantee accurate information within the company’s cloud server - based reporting.
- Utilize analytical skills for system and business escalations to help provide reasonable and accurate resolutions that meets client expectations.
- Create and update documentation as appropriately needed for system and business requirements.
- Build strong relationships with both client and vendors to ensure a comfort level of business and technical needs for all parties involved.
- Develop automation processes within a system platform to allow client processes to be more efficiently executed and accurate
Lead System Analyst
- Configure and manage client data applications with efficient understanding of .NET and various other coding platforms.
- Work with clients to discuss technical requirements, set expectations, and manage involvement in analysis activities.
- Coach and develop Systems Analysts both virtually and locally.
- Develop and execute integrated systems and testing strategy for aligned service.
- Review client requirements, perform gap and/or impact analysis, and delegate as appropriate.
- Review and approve analysis, test plans, and standard operating procedures.
- Provide service and systems expertise, build client-specific technical knowledge, perform impact and root cause analysis on defects, and identify high-level and complex system solutions.
- Manage the delivery of the client acceptance testing process and identify client acceptance test scenarios.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Work with client managers to specify system capabilities.
Reliability Data Analyst
- Analyzed incidental reports and interpret data to provide input to assist accurate root cause and corrective action analysis.
- Project managed and implemented a cost of quality dashboard across a company product lines.
- Administered training for colleagues on how to utilize applications for specific product lines
- Design relational databases to execute data mining methods to provide reports of global production by utilizing multiple data sources including MS Access, MS SQL Server and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Leveraged big data analytics to research and identify tool failures in areas that lack efficient production.
- Developed pivot graphs and charts within Microsoft Excel Power Pivot to create dashboards that visually demonstrate trends and productivity for clients.
- System administration point of contact for product line reporting systems using SharePoint and InfoPath.
- Researched product integrity data running SAP transaction codes documenting deficiencies in data reported.
- Created test plans and standard operating procedures that accurately reflect the technical capabilities of the client database system and deliver clear analysis to client groups.
- Execute system integration test plans containing multiple scenarios ensuring efficient transition to updated platforms.
- Translate client requirements to provide solutions on complex technical escalated issues, by providing systems analyst expertise on system data and specified system configuration setups.
- Coach team members on technical and proprietary tolls required to configure, test, debug, monitor, and report on system specifications.
- Provide quality assurance for unit, user acceptance and function testing of client database systems.