- Action - oriented, adaptable, innovative and efficient in fast-paced, multitasking environments; able to prioritize and delegate effectively to exceed organizational goals.
- Cross-functional experience as Business Analyst, QA/UAT Supervisor, Project Manager, Implementation Specialist, and Technical Solutions Support for out-of-the-box, customizable SaaS product.
- Experience in resource management, project planning, and supervision of overall SDLC.
- Teachable and committed to meeting compliance standards, while mitigating risk and promoting overall process improvements based on stakeholder feedback and collaboration.
Confidential - West Palm Beach, FL
VMS Business Analyst
- Responsible for configuration and issue resolution as System Administrator for 20 Volt Vendor Management System accounts, including: SAP Fieldglass, IQNavigator, Coupa Contingent Workforce and Acro XRM.
- Act as SME consultant in multi-discipline groups to uncover and resolve issues associated with the auditing/compliance, integration and testing of VMS tool systems; oversee Change Requests throughout centralized scope.
- Use customized reporting analysis and upload capabilities to provide technical insights and strategic solutions to Program Management.
- Managed client implementation of Vendor Management software to present best practices: workflows, project plans, timelines, requirements/design templates, issue logs, risk mitigation plans, and other project deliverables.
- Delivered QA and post go-live support, including troubleshooting production issues and communicating triage, reporting, and bug analysis estimates throughout the development lifecycle.
- Held daily Scrum meetings, and developed imperatives and procedures based on SLAs, client demand planning, clearly defined timelines and requirements analysis.
- Organized stories, and epics and initiatives to meet deadlines between departments; utilized Microsoft Office 365/Jira/and internal ticketing systems to develop data-driven task prioritization.
- Configured test data to ensure readiness of production environments; conducted B2B client demonstrations as Subject Matter Expert on VMS system functionalities.
- Assisted in compilation of BRDs and FSDs to prepare testing scenarios, user stories, and use cases in conjunction with development team; oversaw performance of smoke testing, functional, regression, system testing, and integration for multiple clients of all sizes and across industries.
- Trained QA team to consult with stakeholders for development of services, commitments, and goals; prepared historic and projected reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data collected in SIT and QA cycles.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Completed implementation of client SFTP setups and capability change tasks using Java programming and software configuration tools for PGP encryption and transfer of various data types.
- Coordinated weekly Agile sprint planning and review meetings to manage and control project resources, identify obstacles and establish realistic timeline estimates.
State Consultant Manager
- Monitored unemployment verification data in accordance with client-specific and government mandated SLAs.
- Provided consultative third-party pursuit of insurance claims and appeals, per state regulations.
- Corresponded client tax credits, subsidies and/or compliance notifications to government entities as ACA Subsidy Appeals Project Manager.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Used Sigma Services, Order Manager, CSR and other resources to verify and track user activity.
- Responsible for managing team of 12 Data Analysts, and responding to weekly reports exceeding 600 client accounts.
- Liaised with clients to identify comprehensive scope of project objectives.
- Acted as escalation point for ongoing issues of Junior Analysts through proper internal and external channels.