- Sr. Business Analyst/ Business System Analyst diverse experience in working with various projects and clients including financial, healthcare, building technologies, and government consulting industries.
- Strong technical skills in defining detail documentation including product business requirements, system requirements, technical specification, product backlog refinement, user story acceptance criteria, use cases, test plan, test scripts and requirement traceability matrix.
- Experience in working with Salesforce CRM, Cloud features, AWS and SAP platform.
- Solid knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and System Development Methodologies including Waterfall and Agile - SCRUM
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS
- Experience implementing Gap Analysis & Defect Root Cause Analysis
- Strong experience in creating Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Business Process Mapping diagram
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience supporting multiple projects on QA and UAT phases of a project -- helping to write, execute, and obtaining signoff
- Strong Knowledge CMMI, GDP, and Quality Assurance (QA) standards
- Expert in writing detailed system use cases, developing business test cases and working with QA team during testing phase, thereby facilitating user acceptance testing with stakeholders and business users
- Exhibit strong analytical ability during Functional testing, Regression testing and UAT testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to disseminate information effectively
Confidential, New York City, NY
Senior Business Analyst
- Lead requirement analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and testable
- Shared the SDLC process related documents with team members as a guide for the project.
- Interact with product owner, SME, and end user to define solutions to business needs including eliciting, analyzing and documenting business requirements, making recommendations and facilitating JAR session and requirement walk-through sessions.
- Elaborate Software Requirements Specifications and Software Design Specifications for new, enhanced and retired applications
- Work with Product Owner with user story prioritization before the sprint planning meeting.
- Interact with business owners, SMEs, and management team to identify the scope of the project and to prepare a Business Requirement Document, Use Case, User Story, and Activity Diagrams to further develop Technical requirements and/or Functional Specifications.
- Provide guidance to project managers, business owners, development team, and subject matter experts to resolve the outstanding issue and action items are taken in the review meeting.
- Facilitate and manage meeting sessions with business owners, business system owners, development team, testing team, and process control team.
- Facilitate defect review meetings involving all stakeholders to review defects, identify severity and set priorities as per client requirements, ensuring accuracy and conform to deadlines.
- Create workflow diagrams to validate the Basic and Alternate flows in the various Business and Technical Use Cases.
- Conduct defect review meetings with developer and QA Tester to ensure functional requirements were accurately executed.
- Coordinate the development, design, and execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Confidential, Morris Township, NJ
Sr. Business Analyst
- Performed gap analysis by identifying existing technologies, developing the "as-is/to-be" and documenting the enhancements to meet the end-state requirements.
- Gathered customer requirements from various stakeholders through interviews and JAD sessions and translated them into functional/nonfunctional requirements.
- Conducted process reviews/gap analysis and add new perspective to produce solution
- Tracked bugs and ensure issues are resolved before going to production
- Performed Gap Analysis of system using existing documentation to identify drawbacks and bridge the gap in between.
- Collaborated with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing and prepared that data for the test cases.
- Identify, assess, and document system requirements recommending system priorities
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues.
- Ensured that all documentations were complied with corporate SDLC policies and guidelines.
- Worked with the QA and Testing team to help with reviews on Test Plans and Test Cases for functional and integration testing.
- Maintained the requirements traceability matrix to track requirements coverage.
- Documented any issues or defects and eventually got the sign off from the right parties.
- Manually verified the validity of the failed test cases. Performed Positive, Negative, and Black Box testing on the application.
- Assist in weekly status meetings with Development Team, QA Manager, clients and develop meeting-minutes
Business Analyst/ Project Associate
- Communicated with the business owner and with different levels of management to identify requirements, use cases, and to develop functional specifications.
- Analyzed the system from both the technical and business perspectives and prepare Business Requirement Document
- Develop use cases, use cases diagrams, and activity diagrams, to define system functionalities as per business requirements.
- Involved in developing and maintaining Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Performed Gap analysis on the present system and documented the enhancements to meet the end state requirements of the system.
- Conducted JAD sessions to communicate and manage expectations with the business users and the feature content team.
- Used SQL to conduct data validation, and data analysis.
- Actively liaised throughout the project between end users, development team, and QA team to address system issues and identify the appropriate solution.
- Implemented SAP training on Financial (FI) and Controlling (CO) modules of R2R Mega Process.
- Analyzed and tracked sales budget for various promotional projects and report to CFO on monthly basis.
- Monthly account analysis for Wave, Mild Seven, and Export A.
- Analyzed and prepared monthly variance analysis of actual to budget for P&L statements.
- Prepared inventory analysis report.
- Prepared and reported monthly, quarterly, and yearly government reports on distributions per state and calculated net sales and excise tax payments.
- Prepared month end journal entries.
- Managed and approved ACH / Wire payments, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, and credit limits for Sales Department.