- 9+ years of diverse experience in the industry while working with various projects.
- Track record of successfully delivering both iterative and major product releases on time, with efficiency and within budget.
- Expert level of knowledge in SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP and Hybrid.
- An innovative leader with strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Exceptionally well organized with a track record that demonstrates self - motivation, accountability, efficiency, creativity & time management.
- Experience in creating Product Roadmaps, Project Scope and Program Backlog.
- Expert in leading the project requirements process and translating Business Needs into Epics, Features, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Enablers for Functional, Non- Functional and Technical Requirements.
- Experience in delivering products and services with cross-functional teams in short iterative cycles.
- Certified SAFe 4.5 Practitioner and Certified Scrum Master with expertise in Agile transition, PI Planning, Scrum Development, Product Release Management and Product Backlog Refinement/Grooming.
- Experienced of leading PI meetings such as Backlog Refinement/Grooming sessions, PI Plannings, Iteration Plannings, Iteration Standups, and Iteration Retrospectives.
- Experience with improving Business processes across contracts, and negotiating and drafting SLAs.
- Experienced with managing, designing, developing and coordinating software projects and teams covering all phases of the software development lifecycle including business requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and maintenance in multiple domains.
- Excellent at Project Management, related tools and processes such as Cost benefit Analysis, Project Planning, WBS, Budget planning, Risk Analysis, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, and Ad-Hoc Analysis.
- Experience of creating technical requirements with an excellent understanding of EDI/Batch, XML, XSD, OLAP, Web Services, Micro Services, Orchestrations, APIs as well as SOA Architecture.
- Proficient in design with diagrams such as UML, Use Case, BPMN etc., as well as Static and Dynamic prototypes.
- Experience working with different databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, creating data mappings, logical and physical data models, and proficient in concepts of data warehousing, OLAP, OLTP and ETL.
- Conducted various Testing such as Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, Smoke Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Experienced with ATDD, TDD, CI/CD, and Automated Testing.
- Expert in leading Triage calls between the QA and development team to address and fix the bugs, issues, and errors in code during testing. Experienced in handling and managing defects using HP ALM and JIRA
Methodologies: SAFe, Agile, Hybrid, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Waterfall
Frameworks: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, XP, ATDD, TDD, BDD, CICD, DevOps
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Balsamiq, Star UML, Draw.io, Lucid Chart, Paint
Testing Applications: HP QC/ALM, Postman, SOAP UI, FitNesse, Xebium, Selenium
Project Management: JIRA & Confluence, MS Project Professional, Outlook, MS Office ProfessionalShare point, AGILE PLM (Oracle Change management), TFS, Rally
Documentation tools: SharePoint, JIRA, HP QC/ALM, FitNesse, Confluence, MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Project/OneNote)
Databases: SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle 10g &11g, PostgreSQL, MS Access
Database tools: DBeaver, SQL Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Mainframes
ETL Tools: Talend, Informatica
BI reporting tools: IBM Cognos, OBIEE, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal reports
CI/CD tools: Fitnesse, GitHub, Jenkins
- Successfully delivered multiple releases for legacy ESRD systems prior to EQRS - Consolidated Renal Operations in Web-enabled Network (CROWNWeb), Renal Management Information Systems (REMIS) and Quality Incentive Program (QIP).
- Successfully met the contract obligation with CMS to implement EQRS functionality for more than 10000 ESRD facilities, 4 Batch Submitting Organizations, 40000 users and more than 5 million patients by agreed upon deadline with a 90-million-dollar budget.
- Managed 5 teams of 8-12 people each in a SAFe (previously Scrum) environment and constantly met delivery deadlines for multiple products, enhancement/change requests (CRs), projects and releases.
- Defined the Project Roadmap and Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) based on the roadmap with enough detail to allow team planning, execution and delivery.
- Defined the project scope and worked with counterparts in Product Management - a diverse set of contractor and government personnel - to align on the vision and to create and prioritize the program backlog.
- Created requirements to document business need in the form of backlog items such as Epics, Features, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Enablers. Conducted Gap and Impact Analysis as needed.
- Conducted and participated to present the business perspective in PI meetings such as Backlog Refinement/Grooming sessions, PI Plannings, Iteration Plannings, Iteration Standups, and Iteration Retrospectives.
- Monitored progress of development teams to ensure that the output is aligned with business needs by tracking progress of backlog items and Tasks with KPI’s in JIRA.
- Provided the business perspective on value during day-to-day development.
- Delivered the iteration and accepted or rejected product team work results based on Definition of Done (DoD).
- Demoed or collaborated to demo the completed work during Iteration Reviews and Systems Demos.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with CMS Program stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Development team to define features and user stories.
- Collaborated with multiple ART (Agile Release Train) Teams in planning for the upcoming PIs and Releases.
- Created Process Flow Diagrams, Activity diagrams, UML diagrams, Use cases, Logical Data Models (LDMs) and Physical Data Models (PDMs), Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) diagrams, Requirements Traceabity Matrices (RTMs), ETL Mappings as well as Static and Dynamic prototypes to aid Development and QA teams.
- Documented Technical Requirements, User Stories and Enablers using concepts of Microservices, API, XML, WSDL, WADL, HTML, SOAP, REST, API, Web Services, Web Orchestrations.
- Implemented software best practices like Test Automation using tools such as FitNesse and Xebium, development methods such as CICD, TDD and ATDD.
- Identified and documented Business Rules as well as Client side, Server side and Database Validations.
- Tracked project dependencies/ issues outside of the project team's control, and managing work across cross- functional teams and multiple Lines of Businesses (LOBs) to track, manage, and resolve technical issues.
- Spread Agile principles by conducting team building exercises to help build trust and create a better cooperative environment within the agile team.
- Involved in successfully transitioning the Organizational Structure and Business Processes from Scrum to SAFe.
- Recruited, trained and managed a team of 15 insurance advisors to provide insurance solutions to customers.
- Ensured the team consistently met the weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets assigned to the team by exceeding the performance benchmarks set for the branch by the company’s regional and divisional headquarters.
- Developed sales strategies based on products’ classification and benefits categorization as well as market demographics for potential clients to ensure an average monthly product new sales growth of nearly 10%.
- Deployed innovative marketing and sales tools and techniques to gain market share for the company’s products in the region across 7 competitors.
- Forecasted monthly sales to define sales goals for the individual team members as well as the entire team.
- Conducted regular performance reviews of the team members, delegated responsibilities, collaborated with the team through joint calls and collected status reports to maintain revenue inflow and quality standards.
- Performed market and competitive research to develop sales strategies and plan advertising budget and appropriate advertising channels for new and existing products.
- Maintained long-term business relationships by successfully negotiating policy contract renewals and maintaining client satisfaction leading to an 80% renewal rate.
- Achieved highest regional sales for 7 consecutive months among all unit managers assigned to the branch.
- Documented information needs, systems flow, data usage, and work processes for the efficient delivery of multiple software projects across different platforms.
- Created technical documentation such as System Design Document, System Requirements Specifications, System Architecture, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements and Use cases to document technical details of the programming block module.
- Created Process Flow Diagrams, Activity diagrams, UML diagrams, Use cases, Logical Data Models (LDMs) and Physical Data Models (PDMs), and prototypes to aid the peer development and QA teams
- Created unit test stubs to test the boundary conditions as well as positive and negative flows for Black Box and White Box testing of the software product.
- Conducted Performance Testing, Security Testing, Scalability Testing and Load Testing to determine, benchmark and document the efficiency of the product.
- Conducted innovative Unit Testing, performed Code Walkthroughs and conducted Code Peer Reviews to ensure that the performance of software modules and components aligns to business needs.
- Created the Deployment Plans and Delivery artifacts for successful deployments across various locally controlled as well as production environments.
- Supported Infrastructure team in deploying the code to various Development and Test environments.
- Supported the functional testing using Manual Test Cases and provided defect tracking and timely issue resolution.
- Coordinated multiple tasks of quality control and efficiency checks, investigating problem areas and status reporting to maintain product efficiency and quality standards.
- Trained new team members on the project via project walkthroughs and assisted their efforts through implementation support and troubleshooting.
- Maintained onshore and offshore relationships with partners from China and Finland to take project ownership.