- Professional offers 18 year of experiences in Systems analysis, design, development, implementation, support, extension on Confidential databases and tools
- Specialized in Confidential Applications (ERP systems, Projects, Financials, Purchasing, Manufacturing) as a Functional consultant/Lead and Business Analyst/Solution Provider, providing technical analysis, solutions to business requirements and problems; preparing estimates, project/staff planning and budgeting, participating in projects performing analysis, design, development, testing specialized in enhancements, conversions and upgrades to Confidential Applications with an increasing emphasis on oversight and management.
- Detail oriented Functional resource who understands Confidential Applications (Projects, Financials, Purchasing, SCM and Manufacturing) business flows with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong expertise on most commonly used Applications extension and management tools and techniques
- Extensive experience in Support and Training for Energy, Oil & Gas Midstream, Upstream modeling and simulations
Confidential, Houston, TX
Business Analyst/Functional Consultant .
- Analyzed current business processes to provide solutions to the configuration and implementation of the Confidential R12 features like SLA, MOAC and TCA for modules FA, AR, AP, EAM, Project Costing, Inventory and CM.
- Facilitated cross - functional business requirements gathering sessions by using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, test scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis.
- Analyzed trends and statistics to create action plans for process improvement
- Defined and implemented Metrics and key performance indicators (KPI) in line with company and management goals to measure adoption of applications and processes
- Researched, evaluated, and analyzed information gathered from multiple sources to document business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Ensured processes alignment with company policies and report and investigate any process deviation to ensure continuous improvement on service quality
- Ensured process consistency between the communities through calls, meetings and workshops
- Initiated and shared best practices, policies, and procedures across their organization
- Analyzed business operations to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Assisted in business process redesign as needed
- Translated high level requirements into function specifications for the IT organization.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Business Analyst/ Finance Functional Consultant
- Provided support to Confidential R12 post implementation on Finance, Projects, Cost Management and iExpense for Midstream business process covering several business units.
- Worked with Process Support to improve user processes and process adherence
- Coordinated test patch impact analysis for new Confidential roll up patches for Finance and Projects.
- Involved in providing business solutions for complex business topics in order to implement it into the new technology.
- Tested customized responsibilities in order to satisfy internal auditing
- Involved in gathering business requirements in order to create and verify test scripts that satisfy new control processes.
- Customized OBI Dashboard, created training documentation and reports tailor to end users
- Created a prototype for Trader Community Architecture in order to demonstrate full model functionality in R12
- Provided support for user’s issues related to Finance, iExpense, Project Cost, Intercompany (AGIS) and Supply Chain Management
- Coordinated with technical personnel to create and test customized report to be used by the financial department.
Principal Functional Lead Consultant
- Confidential Projects Functional Principal Consultant in charge of providing best implementation solutions based on existing client’s business processes.
- Implemented R12 Project Cost, Billing, Project Management, AP, AR, iExpense, Subledger Accounting (SLA), eAM and Manufacturing Project Integration
- Involved in full cycle implementation, from gathering business requirements, creating and verifying test scripts, data migration, user training and post implementation support
- Lead effort of analyzing current process to provide guidance and participate in the design, implementation and testing of EBS modules end to end integration and new R12 features like Trade Community Architecture (TCA), SLA and Advance Global Intercompany System (AGIS).
- Translated high level requirements into function specifications for the IT organization and managed changes to the specifications
- Provided alternative solutions for future process to be considered by clients for future system implementation using BPM modeling and UOM methodology.
- Analyzed and provided recommendations to improve existing custom extensions and reports
- Implemented R12 Advance Global Intercompany System (AGIS) including setup requirements for AR, AP, Environment, and GL.
- Analyzed change management issues in order to resolve them effectively and in a timely manner.
- Developed proof of concept (POC’s) for integration between projects, sales and purchasing.
- Presented demos of project portfolio module R12 key features to upper management to provide a better understanding of the use and the integration between project modules and financials.
- Implemented integration between Projects, Project Manufacturing and eAM in order assign work orders from project to eAM.
- Implemented eAM work execution and preventive maintenance implementation flows, approvers, lookups, rebuildable items, planning and schedule.
- Colaborated with Sales team in order to provided supports of future contracts.
Project Functional Lead - IT Support/Business Analyst
- Functional leader for implementation of Confidential Project Billing, Cost and Management.
- Collaborated with the financial modules (AP, AR and GL) implementation and integration with Project Accounting.
- Identified company standards based on business owner requirements and translate them into functional and technical specifications.
- Analyzed global impact of enhancements to existing applications involving Financial and Project modules in order to implement Global Intercompany System for all Legal entities.
- Implemented an integrated cost management system interface between Confidential Project, Primavera and Ecosys applications.
- Responsible for providing support for monthly and year-end closing of Financial(GL,AP,AR) and Project modules
- Analyzed and modified existing procedure in order to Improve standards for several system engineering processes including P2P and ETO processes
- Evaluated and modified all necessary enhancements to allow multi-org capability and to generate financial reporting requirements.
- Reviewed and modified exiting Organization chart to allow proper enhancements into the global organization
- Worked with global team to improve all engineering, cost control, planning and procurement processes to consolidate them with all company operating units
- Supported Confidential Project Billing, Cost and Management and Confidential Purchasing for the existing EBS and interface it with the engineering, planning, estimating and cost systems.
- Implemented project-based engineer-to-order processes allowing capturing costs in a complex production environment for Confidential application.
- Developed and delivered training material for key users, managers and supervisors for all main stream processes.
- Implemented and supported Inter-Company process
- Coordinated gathering requirements and Conference Room Pilots with key users in order to upgrade Confidential Project from R11 to R12 version
- Upgraded Confidential Project Cost and Billing from R11 to R12
- Provided global support to all business units for project and purchasing processes.
Functional/Project Lead - Business Analyst
- Functional lead responsible for the full implementation of Confidential 11.5.10 for Latin America and USA of Confidential Project Costing, Billing, eAM and PO modules. It included, gather requirements by countries, selected best tool to support ERP system with the most applicable solution to cover all business units.
- Project Lead, served as liaison between business department managers and IT staff in order to deploy best practice solutions
- Coordinated preliminary management analysis to estimate full time cycle of IT projects.
- Scheduled meetings with upper and middle management to coordinate set-up process and follow-up progress of projects.
- Used database design tool set models to evaluate business processes and develop applications for integrated, open-systems environments using relational database and client-server technology and web-based technologies.
- Defined and documented business processes to match specific applications areas for end-user job functions.
- Defined Inter-company setting and maintained it.
- Implemented global intercompany system to create standards for International financial transaction, reporting and taxing
- Implemented enterprise asset management (eAM) preventive maintenance and work execution flows.
- Post implementation support and coordinated support effort for Latin America and USA
- Collaborated for the creation of the Confidential support and enhancement department in order to cover all business units in Latin America and Europe.
- Implemented global intercompany system (AGIS) to create standards for International financial transaction, reporting and taxing
- Optimized legacy process like P2P and Revenue recognition
- Presented status and progress of project directly to Controller and Financial officer using six-sigma framework
- Provided high level project stats to be review by upper management
- Developed customized training courses oriented to each specific country
- Uses Confidential Tutor to create technical and functional documentations for end user training.
- Wrote functional specifications to be used as a guidance for future enhancements
- Responsible for scoping full cycle implementation of Confidential Project Cost and Billing version11.5.10 to be implemented in US, England, Moscow and Czech Republic.
- Determined all necessary accounting regulations in order to complain with international requirements including Inter-company accounting processes.
- Created and presented detailed project plan to upper manager for the entire implementation
- Analyzed all financial reports and accounting processes to allow better control for the organization.
- Help in selecting the project team to be in charge of the implementation of Confidential modules such as FA, CM, GL, A/R, A/P and PO.
Lead Functional Consultant
- Functional Lead responsible for the support of Confidential modules such as PA, AR, AP, CM and FA
- Part of the team responsible for implementation and support of Latin America countries to support accounting and tax regulation for the ERP to allow financial reporting control and inter-company.
- Worked on implementing, testing and documenting the Intercompany Segment Balancing, new feature on 11i version.
- Created and Provided Training for subject-matter experts (SME) for several modules such as AR, AP, Fa and PA.
- Supported Confidential Projects, FA and Collection modules for several Operating Units.
- Evaluated the feasibility to upgrade of Confidential from 11.5.8 to 11.5.10 version and prepared pre and post impact analysis.
Lead Functional Consultant
- Created training materials and trained over 800 users in the following modules: General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, ADI, General Confidential functionality, Intercompany and MRC.
- Training was conducting by level of business organization such as end users, super users, controllers, regional controllers, field and corporate managers.
- Lead the implementation for Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, FA and CM for the company's affiliate - Select Group Carrier to build a more integrated system.
- Coordinated and implemented interfaces between Select Group Carrier (SCG) and other information technology systems like TMW.
- Supported AR, FA, GL and CM modules to maintain the integrity of the Confidential system.
- Coordinated several IT projects to ensure datelines were met as requested by management.
- Gathered data to analyze and improve the integration of Confidential with other in-house systems like GPS, SCG, GSU, CLASS, FDDB and Worldport.
- Helped implementing the globalization of the Confidential Financial system for Singapore, Mexico, England and locations around United States
Senior Functional Consultant
- Functional Consultant responsible for post implementation and create training courses of Confidential 11i, Financial and Project. Modules
- Defines projects scope and prepares projects baseline requirements.
- Coordinates preliminary management analysis to estimate full time cycle of projects.
- Helped to evaluate proposal for company's future engagements.
- Identified key candidates for resources in on-going and future implementations.
- Assisted in project scope review, budgeting, scheduling and resource management.
- Consulted in identifying preferred upstream management practices and methodologies.
- Worked on an Confidential 11i, Reporting Enhancement Project, creating, testing and documenting Financial Statement Reports (FSG) to be loaded into spreadsheet using ADI integration.
- Produced reports for individuals units and for consolidated total.
- Detailed cost center reports compared to Budget and Flux.
- Determined fluctuation analysis for Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Accrued Liabilities.
- Accommodated required statistical data, i.e. earned hours, actual hours, headcounts, forecast, etc.
- Implemented Multiple Reporting Currencies to maintain transactions and account balances.
- Consolidated monthly financial statements to balance reporting set of book.
- Implemented full cycle of Confidential 11i Multi-Org version of Confidential Financial and Manufacture project including Customer Reg., OM, Sales and Distribution.
- Directed and evaluated unit test scripts for an Confidential Financial and Manufacture project for the integration and unit process.
- Trained key personnel on balancing AP, A/R and General Ledger, customized FSG report, use ADI integration tools, planning BOM's and Inventory.
- Acted as a liaison between functional end users and Confidential development team.
- Created functional and technical documentations.
- Implements 11i Multi-Org version of Accounts Receivables General Ledger, and Accounts Payable.
- Helps develop and test interfaces between Confidential AR, AP and GL with custom websites, credit card processors and electronic file transfers (EFT).
- Trained upper management to analyze financial data using Confidential financial Analyzer.