- A professional with 20 years of experience in SDLC of the software designing process including requirements gathering, prototyping, proof of concept, design & delivery.
- Demonstrated expertise in all phases of SDLC well versed in the Agile & Waterfall methodology.
- Excellent communication and liaison skills enhance the ability to secure deeper levels of stakeholder engagement and drive global, cross - functional teams.
- Extensive experience in Telecom Billing domain (OSS/BSS, Billing, Charging, Rating, AR & Collection, Customer Management & Ordering).
- Effective communicator & negotiator with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities. Excellent team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to think outside the box.
- Extensive experience of working with North American companies Confidential, Dish Network, Confidential & Rogers.
Business Modeling: Microsoft Visio, UML
Defect Tracking: Mercury Quality Center
Languages: C, COBOL, PL / SQL, HTML, SQL
Databases: Oracle, Teradata
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Product Expertise: Amdocs CES, Confidential BSCS, Promotion Engine
Misc.: Rally (CA Agile)/DevOps, JIRA
- Working as a Solution Owner/Analyst for Capability Uplift Programs for Confidential for Business (TfB) billing team handling B2B customers, bridging the gap between business & dev team.
- Engaging TfB stack holders mainly marketing, care, accounting, legal, taxation to understand their pain point and finalize capabilities.
- Owning the product vision and utilizing it to create a dynamic product feature roadmap
- Communicating customer context and acting as the user proxy for the products
- Handling day to day activities for analyzing, interpreting and translating business needs into business requirements (Mainly front-end experiences).
- Finalizing the scope of the project, Creation of capabilities & features in JIRA, process flows, presentment of the solution to business along with the use cases from production.
- Creation of features, acceptance criteria, user stories & intake in JIRA. Engaging Delivery Team to complete assessment and LOE.
- Assessing the technical solution to ensure its alignment with the requirements/capabilities.
- Participation in architectural design sessions and approving of the design.
- Review and approve of the Test plans and test cases.
- Monitoring and managing production issues prioritizing them a per criticality & resource availability.
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Worked as a Lead Consultant at DISH Network (Client of Confidential ).
- Leading the end-to-end delivery of Accounting & Commercial reports from DWH (Teradata).
- Designing & coordinating the development of ETL/Data Mart/Tableau dashboard.
- Day to day activities includes engaging Accounting & Commercial team’s Director/Sr. Managers to collect requirements.
- Providing the cost estimation and delivery schedule for the reports.
- Translating the business requirements into technical requirements. Creation of HLSD/FSD.
- Managing and coordinating the Design (JAD sessions), Development and Presentment of the reports on Tableau.
- Preparing the flow charts & high-level Test plans and reviewing the test plan prepared by TQA.
- Publishing weekly status report to Dish & Confidential management.
- Engaging onshore & offshore resources for the delivery of the reports.
Business System Analyst
- Worked as a BSA in the Promo Team executing the Monthly Bill Credit & Rebate related promos.
- Worked closely with Confidential Marketing/Financing/Legal teams to gather business & system requirements and prepare PRD/FSD.
- Prioritization of business, systems requirements and understanding of pain points from internal and external stakeholders (Promotion Engine/Billing System/EIP System/MW).
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (including 3rd party vendors like YA & Citi) of engineers, leads, architects and designers to deliver the Rebate related promos.
- Contribute to technical conversations around deadlines, engineering solutions and guide and help dev team to understand the requirements and deliver the quality product
- Creation of User Stories, Use Cases & Acceptance criteria in Rally (CA Agile).
Sr. Billing Solution Analyst
- Worked as Billing Solution Analyst for Confidential Prepaid Billing solution implementation at Confidential .
- Worked closely with TMO marketing and operations team to gather, discuss and document business & operational requirements.
- Introduction and designing of automation method to reduce manual processing like execution of daily billing processes, payment processing, processing of billing and payment fallouts.
- Designed operational processes to streamline the billing operations.
- Prepared high-level solution and requirement documents like HLSD/FSD.
- Conducted and leading JAD sessions with Developments (Front End, Back End, Middleware), and QA teams.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance Testing by designing test plans and test scenarios; monitoring and prioritizing of defects.
- Finding operational and functional gaps and scope of improvements in the solution.
- Generation of reconciliation reports for both processing and financials purpose.
Billing System Analyst
- Prepared Functional Requirements documents.
- Worked closely with Development teams at every phase of development cycle to ensure alignment of solutions with requirements.
- Developed, analyzed and documented business requirements, system requirements, and testing requirements related to enhancement in TMO’s Pre-Paid and Post-Paid billing systems.
- Participated in requirements analysis, architectural analysis, process engineering, design, and test plan.
- Conducted JAD sessions for solution architects, developments and business teams located globally.
- Prepared high level solution and proto type solution to business and project owners for Confidential Score Project.
- Developed User Stories, Use Cases, and Test Scenarios. Produced Functional and Technical specification documents (FSD & DTD).
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance Testing by designing test plans and test scenarios.