- Performance - driven scrum master with over 6 years of proven experience managing and delivering software projects within the banking and healthcare sector.
- Skilled in leading cross-functional and offshore teams through collaborative, open communications, and scope management while delivering valuable software solutions.
- A dynamic servant leader with excellent communication, problem-solving, analytical and conflict-resolution skills.
- Seeking a new position where a strong work ethic and exemplary people's management skills will be appreciated.
- Scrum Master
- Project coordinator
- Agile lead
- Agile coaching
- Business & IT planning
- Conflict resolution
- Requirements analysis
- Strong Communication
- Servant Leadership
- Project risk management
- Documentation management
- Client relations & presentations
- Quality Analysis
- Team bonding/mentoring
- Capacity planning/velocity
- Project scheduling
Confidential - Las Vegas, NV
- Responsible for Process Reviews, Monthly Metrics data, Defect Reviews, Look ahead and Lessons Learned
- Communicated with all Project stakeholders, keeping them informed about project status reports, issues and milestones.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies for 2 teams, which included; sprint planning, daily scrums, backlog groomings, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Extensively involved in Agile Scrum calls to review epic user stories with business stakeholders, product owners, and end users to enhance GCP Interfaces using APIs/Web Services for Service delivery and Service assurance telehealth projects.
- Collaborated with Product owners, Product Management, Developers, and System Architects to understand business epics and futures.
- Provided feedback on writing ready user stories/epics to ensure alignment with best agile user stories standards
- Assisted Product owners in grooming and refining backlog items before sprint to ensure clear understanding and priority of all requirements.
- Coached and motivated teams to be high performing and work towards continuous improvement and always deliver products that deliver business value every sprint
- Coached teams in Agile best practices and provided necessary trainings and case studies to create a positive mindset to Agile methodologies.
- Resolved project issues and removed impediments hindering project progress and team performance.
- Closely collaborated with project members to identify and quickly address problems and resolve conflicts.
- Utilized jira/confluence/slack to plan, track and collaborate during project lifecycle. Used jira metrics like burn-down and velocity reports to improve performance and optimize delivery.
Scrum Master/Agile Lead
Confidential - Tempe, AZ
- Served as a Scrum master and agile lead for multiple projects impacting SVB's payments platform applications. Worked with 2 application teams delivering solutions for Digital Payment Processing, KYC, & Dispute Resolutions (chargeback).
- Assisted teams in effective internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information managers when needed.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies for my teams in the likes of ;Scrum of scrums, 3 amigos, PIP, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, sprint plannings and daily stand-ups.
- Worked with developers in translating business needs into operational software solutions.
- Assisted teams in capacity planning to improve velocity and sprint commitment..
- Facilitated the process of teams' transition to the SAFe framework via ETC (enterprise transition committee) engaging stakeholders, RTEs, system teams, and program managers .
- Worked in implementing SAFe principles and helped my RTE plan PIs, Scrum of Scrum (S0S) meetings, and coordinate inspect and adapt (INA) .
- Helped teams embrace SAFe Core Values, adapt and apply SAFe principles, and implement SAFe practices for high quality deliverables.
- Participated in all Program Meetings, PI Planning sessions, release planning meetings, feature definition sessions and Scrum of Scrums SOS meetings.
- Worked closely with RTEs, POs, Solution Architects and Systems Engineer to understand project goals and prioritize features for Iteration planning and delivery to meet client requirements.
- Collaborated with RTE, Product Management, Product Owners and developers to create and organize backlog of epics, features and user stories with elaborate acceptance criteria.
- Acted as liaison between engineers, product managers & other cross-functional teams to verify content and ensure project delivery
- Ensured common features/deliverables across multiple projects are planned and delivered within committed timeframes.
Billing Specialist/Project Coordinator
Confidential - Henderson, NV
- Reviewed operative reports to appropriately assign the correct ICD-10 codes and CPT procedures
- Provided patients with clarity on their account balances and payments, ensuring they understood their charges.
- Managed a high-volume caseload and organized the daily schedules of physical therapy assistants and patients.
- Increased weekly average patient visit volume by 20% through improved scheduling and rapid insurance approval turnaround.
- Used lytec, colaborateMD and office ally as the billing software
- Utilized active listening, interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills when communicating with co-workers, physicians, insurance companies and patients
- Trained as a project coordinator for a project where we had to develop and redesign HCP's web client to improve and advance proliferation of customer facing digital products and services.
- Worked with project managers on pre-engagement and planning sessions, understanding product roadmaps, and monitoring project for effective execution .
- Kept projects on schedule by managing deadlines and adjusting workflows as needed.
- Assisted project managers with necessary documentations for project meetings
- Coordinated presentations for customers and project members detailing project scope, progress and results, keeping all entities well-informed of milestones and goals
- Collaborated daily with project members to identify and quickly address issues/problems.