- Around 10+ years of total IT experience in Requirement Gathering, Design, Configuration, Development, Enhancement, Migration, Conversion, Upgrade, Support and Testing of Workday HCM ERP Applications.
- Experience on full cycle of Workday HCM Implementation, Version Upgrades, Review & Recommend, Security Revamp and ProductionSupport Projects.
- Great experience on Onshore & Offshore Project Models.
- Experience in Workday HCM Integrations like EIB, Cloud Connect, Core Connecter, Workday Studio, Core HRMS, Payroll
- Experience with creating Staffing models for Supervisory Orgs, Reorganizations and business process framework, Organization Types, Organization Hierarchies,
- Experience with Workday security groups like Role based security, User based Security, Intersection, Segment based and Job based Security.
- Management of LMS, including implementation and support of LMS policies and practices
- Worked in full life cycle implementations Workday HCM using modules
- Good experience in developing technical solutions for the Workday platform using EIB, Cloud Connect, Report Builder, RaaS and Web Services.
- Extensively worked on Workday application in creating reports, calculated fields, basic integrations using EIB, data conversion and Migrations.
- Strong document transformation skills and expertise in XML, XSLT, HTML, BIRT and other Web Services technologies
- Pretty good Hands on experience on building custom reports Advanced Reports, Matrix Reports, Transposed Reports, Composite Reports, nBOX reports.
- Hands on experience in inbound/outbound integration Using Core Connector and EIB.
- Created Version Upgrade Plans, executed and reviewed Compare Reports, applied Upgrade Application steps, fixes and patches for the upgrade process.
- HCM expertise on Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management, Learning Solutions, Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment modules.
- Good Technical, Analytical, interpersonal, problem - solving skills, Presentation and Leadership skills.
Functional Modules: Core HCM, Benefits, Advanced Compensation, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Payroll, Payroll interface, Time Tracking and Absence Management
Configuration Tools: Business Process Configurations, Custom Validations, Calculated Fields, Custom Objects, Routing RulesTechnical Tools: EIB, Core Connector, calculated Fields, Solutions, Object Transporter
Reporting Tools: Advanced, Matrix, Nbox, Search, Transposed, Trend, Composite.
Version Control Tools: TFS, GIT
Development Tools: Workday Studio, My Eclipse, Java, and JIRA.
Document Processing: XML, XSLT, WEB Services (SOAP/REST).
Scripting: Python and Shell Script.
Database: SQL and Oracle.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, LINUX, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
Integration Technologies: EIB, Core Connector, Workday Studio, XML, XSLT, SOAP, REST, Web Services (SOAP, REST)
Package: MS Excel, Outlook.
Sr. Workday HRIS Analyst
- Design and build integrations and worked closely with Testing and production team to solve the issue with Integrations
- Created Supervisory Org, Staffing Models and Job Profiles etc for Validations and good understanding on Organizational management, Position and Job Management, Staffing model, Hire.
- Worked on Business Process, Compensation and Custom Reports in Workday and generated simple report-based Outbound Integrations.
- Developed different custom reports including matrix reports, advanced reports on all modules, which includes Compensation, Benefits, Core HR and Payroll.
- Understand and document workday business processes, workflows and their relationships to current and future states of processes and solutions.
- Maintenance and functional enhancements, resolution of technical impediments and creating technical requirements for LMS customizations and integrations.
- Trained staff and educators in software applications, learning management systems, web based applications and computer care and use.
- Independently owned the process of preparing detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
- Created comprehensive Use Cases based on Business and Functional Requirements to include all possible scenarios.
- Configured templates for Cloud Connect Benefits
- Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector, Report Designer, Workday Studio, Data Conversions loads, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and REST web services
- Involved in Design and configuration of Initiate Merit and Bonus Business Processes by configuring complex approval workflow and validation condition rules.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Subordinate Supervisory Orgs, and Reorganizations, Company, Position, Locations, Cost center and Organizational Hierarchies.
- Configured and Tested Business Process and notifications in core HR: Hire, Job Change, Termination, Create Positions, Requisitions, Termination, & Contract Contingent.
- Designed and configured workday HCM & Security configuration objects like Organizations, subordinate organization, Management Hierarchies, Position, Security groups, Functional area, Domain and Business Process Security Policies and Tenant setup.
- Developed and provided detailed metrics, reporting and analytics to senior management.
- Worked with Workday Studio to fix integration related issues, and with the help of BIRT reporting created, modified various custom business form layouts.
- Managed and administered Instructure Learning Management System (LMS).
- Liaise with HR, Payroll, other internal departments and third party vendors and developed test plans and test scenarios for Functional, End to End, System integration, User Acceptance and Parallel Acceptance testing
- Helped team in functional configuration and technical integration of the Workday application.
Sr. HRIS Analyst - Workday
- Worked on simple integration with workday Studio. Knowledge of Domain, Role and User based security.
- Changing the supervisory Organizations, Inactivating an Organization and moving the workers into different Supervisory Organizations.
- Experience in building integration systems.
- Experienced in creating custom reports, EIB, Calculated Field, XML and XSLT.
- Worked on Building outbound and inbound integration between workday and external systems using Studio.
- Inbound and outbound integrations using Workday Studio, EIB, Core Connectors, XML and XSLT Document.
- Experience in loading data into Workday through iLoad and EIB.
- Experienced in configuring security to system users and integration users to run the interface and providing Field level and Business object level access to users.
- Involved with Workday Report Writer and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect
- Provided ongoing training data analysis for LMS.
- Building BIRT Report and Complex Calculated Fields
- Propose Compensation for New Hire, Edit Government Ids, Edit workday Account.
- Assigning Organization Roles, Assigning User based Security Groups.
- Provided supports LMS functions and Data Integrity for the site having full administrative rights and access
- Hire into Position Management, Create Compensation for new hire employees, Review employee hire, edit workday accounts and reset the passwords.
- Prepared employee master data like Job details, Worker history and contact information.
- Configured the time off business processes to route time off requests and adjustments to the appropriate roles for review and approval.
- Creating the integration Business Process, Create EIB's, Generate Spreadsheet Template, Launching/ scheduling the integration Templates.
- Supported the Content and Curriculum team in the migration of content from LMS
- Created different BIRT Layouts such as Customer invoice Layouts and employee letter
- Updated the checklists and notifications in the On-boarding (Hire) business process to guarantee a great experience for the new hires.
- Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security Groups.
- Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Unions and workforce planning.
Workday HCM Analyst
- Maintain and day to day support of Workday HCM Business processes e.g. Compensation, Hiring, Performance, Security and talent management.
- Designed, configured and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems for HCM including Hire, Change Job, Termination, Propose Compensation etc.
- Configured Security objects including Management Hierarchies, Regions, Locations, edited Domain and Business Process Security Policies, Tenant setup and created reports to meet customer requirements.
- Developed outbound integrations using EIB, Web Services SOAP, WSDL, XML, and XSLT Document Transformation for several integrations from Workday to downstream internal and vendor systems and provided necessary security for related functional area to launch the EIB.
- Documentation of Workday processes/configurations/customizations.
- Created Technical and Functional Design documents for new interfaces.
- Generate different kinds of reports - Simple, Advanced and Matrix reports for client requirements within Workday Tenant.
- Created reports that extract Workday data and manipulate the data in other formats for various needs.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing and support the various reporting functions with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects with respect to Workday functionality and client business requirements for new implementation initiatives.
- Configured and tested Workday Compensation including Packages, Salary & Hourly Plans, Bonus and merit plans.
- Helped in troubleshooting integration issues and provided support in resolving defects.
- Worked on Setting up dashboards and worklets.
- Worked with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Workday HRIS Analyst
- Work closely with the HR business and functional team to understand the business processes and needs (such as new releases, implementation of new functionality, and business process configuration changes) in HR and payroll including planning, implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Analyzed client's HR/Payroll business needs through client working sessions and supported configured new business processes and a future state design.
- Define and Configured Compensation packages including plan, bonus, allowance and commission for multiple countries including bonus plan processing for various countries.
- Participated in meeting and Assisting HR management in the overall administration and analysis of salary programs, incentive programs, bonus plans, and merit plans salary structure.
- Understanding Workday data sources, business objects and related business objects which play a significant role in developing custom reports in Workday.
- Participate in payroll process, understanding of earnings codes, deductions, pay component like basic salary, hourly wages, viewing paychecks for troubleshooting and details like current period in process, next period to process and last period completed to create reports
- Created Reports on dashboard for Pay Group, Payroll Period Schedules and Payroll Calendars data.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing and supported the various reporting functions with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields with respect to Workday functionality .