- A highly motivated individual, with a verifiable record of accomplishment. Highly creative, recognized as a results - oriented and solution-focused individual.
- Proactive leader skilled in managing, as well as, supervising overall project schedules, identifying critical areas of need, resolving conflicts, collaborating closely with key project partners, and providing accurate / timely status reporting.
- Has experience managing compliance guidelines. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills exemplified throughout all interactions with management.
MS Windows: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Share Point, IBM Blue works, UAT, SIT and Production Environment Testing, RTC, Internal Confidential and Confidential Co Applications, London and Singapore.
Systems: OMNI, AWD, TA2000, DST Systems, Crystal Report, Access, MVAS & OMNI script, Service Now, Bloomberg, DTC and CCH (research), Web-based Class Actions Applications, Xcitek & ISS.
Project Management / Analysis
- Provide dedicated support for a business unit within the organization.
- Liasion between users and developers
- Automation of the report
- Assist users with issues (user side support)
- Shadowed end users and noted required changes
- Work with developers on enhancement request from the users
- Omni expert
Owner/ Private Consultant
- Work with business in performing business need analysis
- Perform process improvement scenarios on current systems/application
- Suggest new process improvements, workflows and user requirements
- Perform accounting for entire business sectors and suggest areas of improvement and see implementation.
Sr. Business Analyst
- As part of the Client On-Boarding Implementation Team, work with the Transition Managers, Relationship Managers and Clients, in determining the correct data is captured by reviewing file extracts, validating how to transport the information onto the TIAA vehicle the client selects. Ensure plan setup is in accordance to the client’s plan design.
- Review and add Clients payroll schedules, via weekly, biweekly, semi-weekly and monthly files are added into MVAS & OMNI applications using OMNI script 401K, 403(B) Deferred & Supplemental Plans, 401(C)3, 402(g)(1) limitation plans & basic SDA.
- Ensure files received from clients and funding received in timely manner to meet SLA’s requirements. Ensure client & participant contributions are correctly allocated to correct plans and funding is calculated accordingly.
- Contacting appropriate parties and finding solutions when issues of funding being delayed, participants meeting IRS & Compliance limits, missing participants’ information and ensuring data is corrected and completed.
- Work on Production issues and defects and provide timely diagnostics, recommendations and resolution.
- Support Software Release testing and provide production support feedback for new versions.
- Transition our new institutional clients to myself in the production support team as and when they are on-boarded, as new institutional clients adopting Confidential new institutional retirement applications.
- Maintain matrix reporting for upper management regarding defects, gaps and open incidents (problems). Complete, Own assign to appropriate teams and Approve change request and problem incident documents and tickets.
- Work with critical development, test and software vendor(s) on issues that need diagnostics, configuration or data changes and/or code fix.
- Work with upper management in determining the priority of fixes and adjusting release dates to accommodate business requirements.
- Interface with other downstream application and business operations teams on issues and problems to manage business workflows.
- Identify areas of improvement in processing files, implementing automation and monitoring and inspection of outputs and resulting data and client correspondence.
- Created and maintained a SharePoint Site. Organizational change occurred and needed our own platform. Transitioned over 15 applications to the new site and granted permissions. Decommissioned all previous applications from old platform.
Business Analysis/ Transformation
- Proactively engage and work with various GTS Groups, Functions & Regions on core projects, issues, research and analysis with a view to driving and supporting success of the TTS Global Operations Plan and its Strategic Roadmap. Conduct operations research, case studies, assemble data and transformational recommendations that have large group level, regional and global impact, working as part of larger project team and as requested by managers.
- Work and assist on developing action plans and models applying out-of-box thinking as part of business initiatives directed towards organizational re-engineering efforts, operating improvements and/or platforms and technology enhancements.
- Manage Information Security Administration Team (Vendor Relationship, TATA / TCS), Coordination and Implementation of Global User Entitlements and systems accesses.
- Managed compliance guidelines, SOW, Key Performance Indicator reports, migration of network separation, Risk and Control Self-Assessment Matrix and Operating Cost, Budget review, resource planning and breakdown of work flow and structure.
- Perform and work on Regional & Cross-Border Client Deals and/or Multi-Functional Special Programs while taking effective ownership of critical work-sub-streams.
- Work with High Net worth Clients, client administrator and Citi IT Team to establish electronic interface tool with client and service providers.
- VIP liaison for Platinum class clients for eBAM, an electronic account management capability system. Prepared project plans, monitored and tracked progress of project and time line with internal and external clients.
- Managed eBAM migration for our core department which is part of a broader, strategic movement to make it easier for clients to do business globally with Citi by seamless management in all aspects of their corporate bank account interactions.
- Work with vendors (IBM & Cognizant Business Consulting) building systems and processes.
- Problem Identification, Process Discovery, Agile, Analysis and Process Improvement.
- Part of Strategy and Process Transformation Projects covering end to end BPM Life-cycle from Product Evaluations, Process Prioritization, Implementations and Process Improvements using Industry Best Practices.
- Work in assistance with Implementation Mangers in regards to Client On-boarding for Pilot Program Clients.
- Responsible for application training, report and extract configuration, coordination of web access.
- Worked on strategic projects, including the migration of non-automated application onto an online web application, to eliminate manual intervention.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Corporate Actions / Class Actions /Business Analysis/ Project Management
- Analyze, Process and obtain Portfolio Managers responses to specific Voluntary / Mandatory. Fixed Income / Equity Corporate Actions, Domestic / Foreign offers. Areas include but not limited to: Rights Offers, Cash / Stock Mergers, Stock Dividends / Splits, Tenders, Dutch Offers, Conversions, Foreign Dividend Options, 144A Exchanges etc.
- Prepared and analyzed all daily reconciliation reports. Researched and resolved all trade, settlement and custodian breaks.
- Prepared support documentation in response to questions from internal law departments, Compliance or regulators and acting as a liaison between international clients, custodians and our overseas offices.
- Create and maintain Procedures, set up all new hires, trained and cross-trained staff. Maintain detail information based on job performance.
- Managed and delegated to team members in New Jersey, London, Singapore and Mumbai within the Class Action department.
- Managed a variety of project initiatives. Liaise between business segments and IT in gaining an understanding of business requirements and performing analysis and technical functionality of business systems.
- Developed, managed and maintained test documentation on various system builds and enhancements.
- Identified sources for inaccurate workflows or defects, work with IT to develop solutions that align with training, technology and process improvements.
- Developed Class Actions database, which retrieves information from seven accounting systems (with the support of Confidential IT resources and senior management).
- Developed pertinent policies and procedures to maintain proper documentations for audit retention
- Assisted in Smart / Out Sourcing solutions to reduce company liabilities and expenses.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Van Kampen Retirement Plan/Quality Control
- Team Leader, responsible for workflow: distribution, reconciliation and analysis of group’s daily work queues, prepared bank statements and wired funds. Trained and assigned courses to staff.
- Quality assurance control. Verified accuracy of associate’s work processed.
- Reduced company’s liabilities by utilizing appropriate corrective action on error issue report, worked with upper management is resolving issue and establishing preventative measures.