- Seeking a career with a progressive organization where I can utilize my skills, knowledge, hard work, and professional experience in a challenging role that will allow for advancement and growth.
- SAP ERP
- MS VISIO
- ORACLE CRM
- LINCS BI
- QLIKVIEW BI
- LINCS REPORTING
- MS POWER BI
- R STUDIO
- SQL (SSRS)
- MS PROJECT
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Business Systems Analyst
- General responsibilities include: Contributing to Project Scope and Plan, Defining Project Team Members, Leading Projects, Business Requirement Documentation (BRD), Data Analysis, Process Mapping, Writing User Stories and Test Cases, Quality Assurance Testing, Development of Training Materials, and Documenting Lessons Learned.
- Led the development Confidential North America’s Capital Expenditure Approval Process based off of variables that are defined in Confidential Holding Company’s Limits of Authority.
- This logic led to the automation of the CapEx Review and approval process, decreasing time to approval.
- Integrated SharePoint, InfoPath Forms, and Nintex Workflows to create Confidential ’ Contract Management Repository.
- Account Managers were automatically notified to contact clients 3 months prior to the “notice of termination date” or 6 months prior to the contract’s end date if no “notice of termination date” was given in order to retain customers.
- Extracted information from the Master Data Warehouse to help automate the Lease Management Process. This was completed by setting up an FTP file transfer from ProLease Real Estate Management System to a SharePoint Project site.
- Using SQL queries and QlikView Business Intelligence, performed quantitative analysis by extracting sales data with respect to a client(s) volume, margin, product(s), and geographical location.
- This analysis was instrumental in defining “Key” customers and pointed out areas of potential business growth.
- Through Change Management and IT Process Automation adjusted Confidential ’ Export Shipment process.
- I did this by defining Confidential ’ five subsidiary’s Value Streams, and then used Gap and What - if Analysis to streamline how exported products needed to be reviewed and approved.
- Other technologies worked with include JIRA Confluence Project Management, Epicor Prelude ERP, Telenotes CRM, Workday Human Capital, and Cognos.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Agile Business Systems Analyst
- Led daily status meetings around the project’s backlog to keep the project team organized and up to date on the non-functional and functional requirements being developed.
- Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops/brainstorming sessions, surveys, value stream definition, business process mapping, data analysis, and what-if analysis.
- Ranked requirements based off of complexity and documented requirements within the project’s backlog.
- Wrote Epics, User Stories, and Use Cases based on how technical and non-technical requirements should operate.
- Assisted the project’s QA Lead with writing Test Cases based off of my written Epics, User Stories, and Use Cases.
- Responsible for the sign off of all completed requirements.
- This was done by making sure all documentation had been completed and the requirement properly passed testing within the Test, UAT, PROD and Implementation phases.
- Led training sessions and created training documentation prior to the implementation of releases.
- Project Stakeholders included: SMEs, Business Project Managers, Technical Project Managers, QA Analysts, Technical Business Analysts, Production Analysts, Process Ambassadors, and Application Programmers.
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
Senior Six Sigma Project Consultant
- General responsibilities included: Contributed to the Project’s Initial Business Case, Led Working Sessions with Cross Functional Teams, Business Requirement Documentation (BRD), Process Mapping, Data Analysis, Defined LINCS BI Metrics, Process Improvement Analysis, and Developing Training Materials.
- Using quantitative analysis defined statistical process control limits for optimal run rates for the plant’s machinery.
- Retrieved data using SQL queries and perform data analysis to select which certain mix of raw materials generated the highest yields for finished goods.
- This led to the development of business intelligence reports via data extracted from SAP, allowing management to better track which raw materials were being used for each product.
- Implemented LINCS BI real time production reporting application throughout the organization.
- This business intelligence application allowed instant analysis showing KPI metrics broken down into P/L dollars, amount of materials used, and/or as a percentages based on a customized historical time frame.
- Led 3 cross-functional teams prior to LINCS BI implementation, I elicited requirements by using surveys, observations, brainstorming meetings with cross functional stakeholders, and process mapping portions of the value stream.
- Trained and transitioned ownership to Operating Managers and Supervisors with defined production goal targets using Lean Six Sigma Methodologies.
- Established operating audits to validate improvements made with respect to our quality and yield improvement goals.
Confidential, Westwego, LA
Six Sigma Project Consultant
- General responsibilities included: Contributed to the Project’s Initial Business Case, Performed Observation Studies, Business Requirement Documentation (BRD), Process Mapping, Financial Data Analysis, and Developed Training Materials.
- Performed detailed observation studies learning how the Planning Department delegated work orders using their Maximo CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- With the help of our project’s Maximo SME, uncovered that Operations, Planning, and Maintenance was not using Maximo CMMS system to its fullest potential. Trained management how to effectively use the system and migrated outside information into the system for easier retrieval.
- Identified key areas of focus to reduce the cost of outside contractors by performing financial analysis and data analysis using SQL queries to view past work order’s hours, monies billed to work orders, and material costs generated from work orders.
- Targeted certain machinery using Pareto Analysis (80/20 Rule) and identified focus areas to perform preventative maintenance using FMEAs (Failure Mode Effects Analysis).
- Co-championed a project team that developed a streamlined approach to Capital Expenditures and Project Management Processes by defining the business need, eliciting requirement, developing “as is” and “to be” work flows, testing, creating a user manual, and closing the project.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Associate - Business Analyst I
- Responsible for the knowledge of various technology infrastructures, and how software/hardware changes impact daily operations of a wealth management going concern.
- Acted as a liaison between the bank’s Application Developers, Systems Administrators, Project Managers, QA leads, Portfolio Managers, Senior Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to enhance the end product my team was developing.
- Troubleshot and tested issues that arose within the application lifecycle management process.
- Documented defects and used Pareto Analysis in order to reduce technical issues impacting wealth management.
- Used SQL Queries to researched, perform data analysis, test, and help implement strategies with the business line to improve our current wealth management applications.
- At the end of the SDLC process I served as the Level II Support Contact and Lead Trainer for the financial applications that were developed by my project team.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Investment Representative
- Served as an intermediary between clients and their Financial Advisors with the goal of growing business.
- Responsible for proper analysis of client and financial advisor requests involving the trading of securities (stocks, mutual funds, options, bonds, etc.) with respect to the portfolio in question.
- Obtained KYC (Know Your Client) information through the Genesis/Siebel CRM application and cross referenced that information to what was visible on the Reuters trading platform.
- Accountable for answering questions from Financial Advisors relating to PNC’s allocation masters and trading strategies.
- Able to solve problems effectively and implement processes so they would not occur for our traders in the future.