- 15+ years in teh credit, compliance, & accounts receivable industry.
- Great knowledge of teh financial, risk and asset management markets.
- General Motors Credit and underwriting .
- Remarkable proficiency with Microsoft Office (excel, outlook, powerpoint, word etc.) Sales Force, Dealer Track, Provenir, Oracle, AS 400, Paynet, Banner, Lexis Nexis, Visio, ACES, EWQ, SAP, Pegasus, Deltek Vision, WAWF, Costpoint, Cognos Finance, & Great Plains, CarLos, LoanLaunch, EPS Configuration,
- Immense problem recognition, root cause analysis, and resolution experience.
- Consumer and commercial financial statement analysis and underwriting.
- Strong business and industry knowledge.
- Tested loan underwriting software for compliance with business requirements and client expectations.
- Prepared business specifications (business requirements documents - BRD, SRS, IRD) from which technical specifications are formulated.
- Reviewed requirements, specifications, test, support and plans to ensure they are in line with business and client objectives.
- Resolve reported underwriting software issues from clients and internal teams regarding troubleshooting and any diagnosis.
- Worked with Salesforce and other companies to ensure accurate information and client needs are met including credit reporting data regarding loan applications.
- Conducted analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of teh business environment.
- Worked closely with various departments internal and external including sales, QA, IA, and Tech leads to ensure proper testing is completed.
- Made recommendations to improve business processes. Assist in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for teh business units.
- Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in teh most TEMPeffective manner.
- Provided financial and/or operational business related analysis and research to support business goals.
- Used limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Configured environments for clients such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, etc.
Sr commercial credit analyst
- Reviewed commercial credit reports via D&B/Credit Risk monitor,Credit Safe for commercial clients and Moodys, S&P for municipal & Government clients and assigned necessary credit lines up to $20 million.
- Decisioned and approved/declined credit request for major equipment (Boeing Aircraft projects etc) for teh US Government, Oil & natural gas drilling equipment and engineering projects, including Hi-technology and engineering equipment/resources for completion of million dollar projects, buildings, & construction.
- Responsible for complete formulation, integration and testing of new credit decisioning platform and procedures.
- Liason with IT regarding project scope and resolutions to issues with current business processes.
- Technically assess project requirements and provide insight regarding feasibility and level of internal and external risk.
- Determined risk and exposure for new and current clients.
- Responsible for a/r of an $15 million dollar credit portfolio of High technology and Government accounts via calls, emails, and conference calls with various clients & teams internally and externally.
- Maintaining workload and organizing and maximizing teammate efforts from various company locations and home office.
SR CREDIT ANALYST II
- Analyze credit data to determine teh degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Advanced knowledge of indirect retail auto financing and other facets of consumer credit, including knowledge of credit laws and regulations.
- Resolve and restructure applications and deals to conform to dealer and customer relationships to obtain and maintain business.
- Make decisions to approve or deny teh extension of credit within set credit authorityestablished by senior management and state/federal laws.
- Capture Automotive finance contracts dat meet GM/Americredit profitability critereia for pricing and performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Process and review financial documents and credit bureau data and scores.
- Conduct Joint dealer calls with Dealer Relationship Managers (DRM) on an as needed basis.
- Ensure Branch office cooperation with other departments, to maximize efficiency within teh company.
- Provide to lower level credit analyst.
ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- Responsible for locating company assets, assuring compliance with contractual duties and negotiating teh sale and/or return of company assets.
- Application of funds from live checks via remittance processing database.
- Responsible for recovery, sale and/or analysis of company leased assets (automobiles, office equipment, construction equipment, etc) of large ticket contracts in excess of $4 million dollars.
- Evaluate financial, monetary documents (Dun. & Brad.) And statements to evaluate key risk factors.
- Identify and report any issues of vendor fraud to upper management.
- Analyze paying habits of customers and recommend necessary actions.
- Communicate with potential new/existing customers and/or Sales Directors and Account Executives to identify and address any outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluate customer records and make recommendations based on credit, purchase history, earnings etc.
- Confers with representatives of credit associations and other businesses to exchange information concerning credit ratings etc.
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of assets.
- Accountable for thoroughly analyzing teh impact of lease transactions to property value and yield within established timeframes.
- Ensure dat workout strategies are structured within established credit policies, any applicable state or federal laws or bank regulations, and do not place teh company at risk from a legal standpoint.
- Made/received escalated calls, emails, and letters from Lessees and attorneys regarding issue with accounts regarding billing, credit and collections.
- Demonstrate ownership of lessee and vendor contractual issues and worked productively with vendors and business units to resolve all matters in a timely issue.
- Evaluate contractual agreements for compliance.
- Ability to understand and identify any and all issues hindering teh credit/collection process.
- Managed all activity in regards to Billing, collection & correspondence regarding contracts between company, vendor, and lessee’s.
- Billing and collections of past due accounts within a designate high revenue portfolio.
Credit and Compliance Analyst
- Responsible for regulatory compliance of assigned programs regarding: teh provision of services; technical and staff ; adherence to regulatory standards; and adherence to financial, administrative, and reporting requirements.
- Conduct periodic internal audit reviews and outline compliance deficiencies in writing for program management staff.
- Performed root cause analysis on budgetary issues before submission to teh state finance dept.
- Ensure results of reviews are satisfactory or dat an appropriate financial corrective action plan is implemented to resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.